Is it dangerous for health to hold our pee ?

I'm a little afraid to practice my fantasy now that I've read this.

https://www.keckmedicine.org/is-it-dangerous-to-hold-in-your-pee/

And I read on another site that it could also cause urine retention which could then force us to wear a urinary catheter (compared to peegasm I think, I do not remember too much) It just makes me scared all this now. What do you think ? Thank you

Edited by Peeman63
  • Like 1

my question is decisive because I need tu know if I continue certain practices about pee, so please it would be nice to answer me if you have the answer. And I find the question interesting ,,because it has never really been addressed on this forum

• Like 1

Bottom line, just like anything at all in life, if you're worried about it then don't do it.

And the same as with unrelated questions you've asked in the past, nobody is going to tell you what to do. Previously you asked us how you should watch girls peeing in a public restroom, now your asking us about the danger of certain pee practices - I know which of the two I'd consider more dangerous...

You're a grown adult able to make your own choices. Everybody else on the site is an adult too - there's lots of discussion about maintaining hydration, the risks of UTI etc.  Maybe a bit of site searching may reveal the information - I haven't got specific examples, but I do know there's been lots of discussion on related subjects.