Thanks for sharing @peebus10

I'd always wondered about these parties, and after reading your story I know it's not for me. Which is a good thing really, so thanks. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you, but as you said, there's always another event! 

Personally I've thought about going to one of these "aurum h2o" - meetings in Germany, lots of times.I thought it would be somewhat more low key,and a better option for a first time. And every time decided I'd wait until a better moment to go. 'maybe next year'.. Procrastinating isn't always such a good idea it shows 😉

Thank you for the detailed account - it is very interesting to find out a bit about these parties.  I am another who has wondered about them, but never been to one.   I doubt I would ever go as my wife would not go and I am sure she wouldn’t like me to go on my own.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Thanks for this. It's really interesting to read about how these parties work. There are some regular ones in London and a few others that advertise around the UK (I've never been), but I wonder whether most pee parties are smaller and more informal between groups of friends who have found each other online. Do you think that couple you were in touch with might be open to the idea of trying to set up something more small scale? Anyway - thanks again for the account!

• Like 1

I have organised a couple of private pee parties some years ago using hotel rooms and a kids paddling pool. Another member on here was one of the attendees. The biggest problem I found was how time consuming the organisation was, followed by the number of last minute drop outs. Nevertheless they were fun.

There is a kink club in London who host "pissior" every few months, latest is tonight but according to their website is sold out. I haven't been but seen reports about it.

There is also a club in Leeds who mention one of rooms is suitable for watersports but have never seen them advertise an actual pee party as yet.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, wannawatchuwiggle said:

Thanks for sharing @peebus10

I'd always wondered about these parties, and after reading your story I know it's not for me. Which is a good thing really, so thanks. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you, but as you said, there's always another event! 

Personally I've thought about going to one of these "aurum h2o" - meetings in Germany, lots of times.I thought it would be somewhat more low key,and a better option for a first time. And every time decided I'd wait until a better moment to go. 'maybe next year'.. Procrastinating isn't always such a good idea it shows 😉

Thanks, don’t worry I still had a lot of fun even though my story may have sounded a little negative. The aurum events are more of a wetting type of event right? Is that why you say it’s not for you? 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Kupar said:

Thanks for this. It's really interesting to read about how these parties work. There are some regular ones in London and a few others that advertise around the UK (I've never been), but I wonder whether most pee parties are smaller and more informal between groups of friends who have found each other online. Do you think that couple you were in touch with might be open to the idea of trying to set up something more small scale? Anyway - thanks again for the account!

That couple actually has tried that but there is not so much interest in the Netherlands it seems. Since then they have visited a lot of other parties in Germany so I don’t think they feel the need to set up something locally. It’s funny, I had seen adds from them before on a dating site so I “ knew” who they were. I did not bring it up though, so no idea if they had any success either. I still want to ask them about the other parties but my subscription to the forum expired and it’s a rather expensive one, so I don’t think I’ll renew it just for that. I still wonder though why in Germany watersports seems to be much more popular. Any thoughts? 

15 minutes ago, peebus10 said:

Thanks, don’t worry I still had a lot of fun even though my story may have sounded a little negative. The aurum events are more of a wetting type of event right? Is that why you say it’s not for you? 

Good to hear you at least got a good time out of it! 

Those 'aurum-meets' were, as I understand it, more of a non sexual meeting of enthusiasts. Dinner, sightseeing, having a drink together and making new friends. What people would do after that, well that wasn't part of the meet 😉

I think such a low key, casual event would be more my kinda thing,thats all. 

Reading your-and other people s comments here showed me there's a lot more out there.. So thanks for that! 

7 minutes ago, peebus10 said:

That couple actually has tried that but there is not so much interest in the Netherlands it seems. Since then they have visited a lot of other parties in Germany so I don’t think they feel the need to set up something locally. It’s funny, I had seen adds from them before on a dating site so I “ knew” who they were. I did not bring it up though, so no idea if they had any success either. I still want to ask them about the other parties but my subscription to the forum expired and it’s a rather expensive one, so I don’t think I’ll renew it just for that. I still wonder though why in Germany watersports seems to be much more popular. Any thoughts? 

Well, for one Germany is vastly bigger than the Netherlands offcourse. So you'd be able to find a much bigger group of people for a specific fetish. 

The way I understand it is that most watersport related events in Holland are mostly shared exclusively within a certain group. Via internet or mouth to mouth in a swingersclub or bdsm-meet for instance. 

4 hours ago, JesseP said:

I have organised a couple of private pee parties some years ago using hotel rooms and a kids paddling pool. Another member on here was one of the attendees. The biggest problem I found was how time consuming the organisation was, followed by the number of last minute drop outs. Nevertheless they were fun.

There is a kink club in London who host "pissior" every few months, latest is tonight but according to their website is sold out. I haven't been but seen reports about it.

There is also a club in Leeds who mention one of rooms is suitable for watersports but have never seen them advertise an actual pee party as yet.

I imagine that’s a lot of work to organize.  Thanks for the tip in London. I don’t frequently visit  the UK but when I do I’ll keep an eye out

1 hour ago, peebus10 said:

I still wonder though why in Germany watersports seems to be much more popular. Any thoughts? 

Not really. It does seem to be the case though. Germany and urophilia go together 🙂

• Like 1