The perks of being a gentleman

Being a gentleman has provided me with perks on several occasions, too. I've lost count of the numerous times I've been asked to "stand watch." And, while I was diligent in keeping an eye out for passerby, my other eye more than not got rewarded with a great view.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums @NohtyCtric.  That was a great first post.   Sounds like you had the perfect situation there and I hope you have many other stories to share - Maybevsome of the times you helped S pee in public.  She sounds like a great party person to know.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Brilliant sighting and made all the better by the fact that once caught, she couldn't escape the fact that she knew that you'd seen her and you at least sort of knew each other, so she couldn't run off into obscurity and anonymity.  Of course, the neighbourly thing to do was to stay together and go up in the elevator together, but she must have been dying of embarrassment.   The fact that the son said you were watching her rather than just someone is coming, must have made her realise that you had been stood there rather than just approaching, but she wouldn't have known whether you were watching because you wanted to watch or whether you were watching because it had taken you by surprise.    

My reaction in any situation like that would have been to put her at ease by saying something in a similar way to you did.   That would hopefully make you seem like an understanding and sympathetic person and make it clear that you were not at all negative about what she had done, but on the other hand didn't seem creepy about watching her.   I agree that it is often difficult to come up with the right words in the moment though!   

• Agree 2
  • 3 months later...
On 1/4/2022 at 7:57 AM, NohtyCtric said:

High-squatting, I think she let the relief get the best of her because she sighed while making a literal mess on her pants’ legs, on the rain coat, even her son’s shoes. I could not see more than thighs, buttcheeks and a little piece of long dark pubic hair but I got my audacity’s worth in adrenaline.

The long dark pubic hair made my day for sure.

• 5 months later...