I've always been opportunistic in my peeing.  I peed in many places around campus but didn't really have a preferred spot.  Midnight frisbee golf, because it usually involved beer, was an ideal time to water the trees, shrubs, bushes and buildings.  Sadly, golf nights were mostly an all male affair so I didn't see much that interested me, but there was lots of peeing going on.

I think my pee fetish was pretty much dormant during university ... I was more focused on getting laid than on sneaky pees around school.  😉

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I've always been opportunistic in my peeing.  I peed in many places around campus but didn't really have a preferred spot.  Midnight frisbee golf, because it usually involved beer, was an ideal time to water the trees, shrubs, bushes and buildings.  Sadly, golf nights were mostly an all male affair so I didn't see much that interested me, but there was lots of peeing going on.

I think my pee fetish was pretty much dormant during university ... I was more focused on getting laid than on sneaky pees around school.  😉

Who says you can't do both though? 😏

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Shybabe said:

Did you have a favourite piss place when you were at college/ highschool?

This is a place behind our dorms most people use as a toilet during the night. 😏 I've peed there a couple of times myself but I prefer to go in a bush bit further as it's more secluded and doesn't stink to those who open up the windows to let some fresh air in.

I've seen a lot of guys and girls pissing there at the same time. One tree is for the dudes while girls "use" the other. There's always a river of piss and a huge lake there.

FB_IMG_1634644232868.jpg

So there was always an emergency stair well in the back of one of the buildings of my school that I would piss in in HS. The stairwell led up 3 floors and in the basement only had a locked door to the boiler room that was never used. I used to sneak down there on occasion for a sneaky piss, sometimes I would just pee from one of the upper floors, especially if the bathroom down the hall was busy and I was in a rush for class. It was also a favorite fuck spot in the school too. Once caught a couple in the act.

• Hot 3
14 hours ago, Shybabe said:

Did you have a favourite piss place when you were at college/ highschool?

This is a place behind our dorms most people use as a toilet during the night. 😏 I've peed there a couple of times myself but I prefer to go in a bush bit further as it's more secluded and doesn't stink to those who open up the windows to let some fresh air in.

I've seen a lot of guys and girls pissing there at the same time. One tree is for the dudes while girls "use" the other. There's always a river of piss and a huge lake there.

FB_IMG_1634644232868.jpg

Think you could snag a photo of the night activity at this spot?

9 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

Think you could snag a photo of the night activity at this spot?

No not really. And I'm not willing to try. I wouldn't want anyone to violate my privacy by taking a picture of me while I'm peeing so I wouldn't want that for others.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of mine: In trees or against a wall of a building walking back home from the bar. In the sink in my bedroom, rather than walking down the corridor to the bathrooms. Behind the brick shed behind the house I lived in.

(Behind some of the campus bars were popular pee spots, judging by scent)

• Like 2
On 11/14/2021 at 2:33 AM, Girllikespee said:

My dorm room had a sink in it, but the toilets were down the hallway. I used the sink as a toilet the entire time I lived there. I would sit on the counter and use it like a toilet.

I've mentioned this before on the forums, but the halls of residence where I stayed had sinks built into a flat counter and they were slightly lower than typically is the normal sink height and they were circular with the taps set right to the back with a good space in front of them.   The toilets were shared facilities involving a walk from the room down the corridor and very few people made that trip in the night or first thing in the morning.   It was well known amongst us that people just peed in their sinks - particularly at night time.   This included the girls, who would sit on the sinks with their weight supported by the counter.   We think that the designers of the building must have expected that use and therefore designed the sinks into a lower counter to make them (a) more comfortable, (b) more accessible for the girls and (c) strong enough to support a person sitting on them.  They were definitely multipurpose devices used as a sink and urinal.   

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 months later...