member for a while now

peebus10

Hi all, 42 yr old Dutchman here. I've been a member for several years, but just recently have gained my interest again, mostly because I have come to realize that talking and sharing is more fun than just lurking. I have to say that I am impressed with how the site has developed over the years and I really like the setup of the forum. I thought it would be a good idea to chip in a few quid.
I have been a pee enthusiast for over 25 years. I am particular interested in females peeing outside and I have had a lot of sightings over the years. But this does not exclude any male or mixed peeing in any setting imaginable.
I also recently decided to crank it up a notch and decided to go to a real pee party. I finally found the courage and opportunity to do that. I will write about it in a new thread if anyone is interested in hearing about that experience.
I hope to find a few new friends over here and I look forward to read about everyone's experiences. Special thanks to @Big Bearand @Alfresco for describing their sightings so vividly. It almost feels like I am experiencing them myself. It really regained my interest in the platform.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad you are enjoying the sight and thanks for the acknowledgement.   It is only worth writing the accounts of sightings if people are  enjoying reading them, so good to know that you enjoy them.

The pee party sounds awesome and is something that I have never done, so yes, I would love to hear about it. 

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, peebus10 said:

Hi all, 42 yr old Dutchman here. I've been a member for several years, but just recently have gained my interest again, mostly because I have come to realize that talking and sharing is more fun than just lurking. I have to say that I am impressed with how the site has developed over the years and I really like the setup of the forum. I thought it would be a good idea to chip in a few quid.
I have been a pee enthusiast for over 25 years. I am particular interested in females peeing outside and I have had a lot of sightings over the years. But this does not exclude any male or mixed peeing in any setting imaginable.
I also recently decided to crank it up a notch and decided to go to a real pee party. I finally found the courage and opportunity to do that. I will write about it in a new thread if anyone is interested in hearing about that experience.
I hope to find a few new friends over here and I look forward to read about everyone's experiences. Special thanks to @Big Bearand @Alfresco for describing their sightings so vividly. It almost feels like I am experiencing them myself. It really regained my interest in the platform.

Would love to hear about the pee party !!