When you think about it, the dishwasher is just a kitchen urinal

I said downside/upside on remembering if the dishes are clean or not because I'm emptying the clean dishes now and I guess I've trained my bladder enough into thinking that the dishwasher is a toilet and I've gotta go bad now, but I can't pee until I clean out all the dishes first. Some nice chore motivation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have also used my dishwasher many times.   I probably use the sink more, but I agree about the convenience of the dishwasher and the fact that if you pee on the open door it just stays pooled in the door until you close the door, at which point it pours into the base of the dishwasher.   I would love to see a girl use my dishwasher for this purpose and it is definitely a very feasible option for girls, but I can’t see me ever persuading my wife to do it. 

7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I have also used my dishwasher many times.   I probably use the sink more, but I agree about the convenience of the dishwasher and the fact that if you pee on the open door it just stays pooled in the door until you close the door, at which point it pours into the base of the dishwasher.   I would love to see a girl use my dishwasher for this purpose and it is definitely a very feasible option for girls, but I can’t see me ever persuading my wife to do it. 

That's the best part, it's unisex. And the door collects those errant drips and not so forceful spurts too.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I usually piss in the dishwasher right after loading it up and before turning it on.  Never had any issues at all, the dishes come out just as clean and dry as if I don't piss in the washer, and honestly it makes the rather tedious chore of doing the dishes more fun!  I can say the same about the laundry basket when I'm about to do a load of laundry, after all if you wash it right away you don't notice any difference at all.

• Like 1
On 10/18/2021 at 7:06 AM, Vassal said:

I mean, we all know anything connected to a drain is a defacto urinal, but depending on various physical differences amongst people, sinks aren't always the easiest thing to pee into. I happen to be lucky enough (can't believe I'm typing that in this sentence)  to rent an apartment with a dishwasher and I've peed in it here and there, even with my roommate home. One wash or rinse and it's all gone. I didn't realize exactly how easy it is to pee into. I happen to be tall so all I have to do is crack open the dishwasher just a bit and I slip my cock into the gap and piss into the contents of the dishwasher. If you don't want to waste the water you can just close it up and reopen to empty your bladder into when the need arises. 

If you lack the equipment or height I've found that the door is designed so that all liquid on the door is deposited right back into the dishwasher itself so you can pee freely all over that and it'll just be dumped back into the dishwasher.  This makes it easy for anyone with a pussy to squat and go on the door.

Only downside (upside?) is I have to remember when the dishes are clean and remove them before I pee in it again. You also should be careful leaving the pee in there because after several uses it'll build up and smell. I tend to use the rinse cycle before the actual wash cycle just in case (not sure how the dishwasher exactly operates but I know it fills up with water first to cycle through the jets and it reuses that water, so I'm afraid it might end up using my day+ old pee to wash the dishes). 

I've done that too and I run it empty before I run it full.