Peeing under my desk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, runningback said:

who was on the other side of the door and could walk in at any moment? I don't see anything in your post about there being people there but the replies to the post said there are people on the other side of the door. 

Hi runningback, if your question was for me, then it was the admin girls, true that being a Saturday it wasn't fully staffed but there were 3 girls there and either could have walked in on me. 

6 hours ago, runningback said:

who was on the other side of the door and could walk in at any moment? I don't see anything in your post about there being people there but the replies to the post said there are people on the other side of the door. 

For me there was no change of being caught since i was at home. But i would love to try this in riskier situations!

1 hour ago, runningback said:

they dont buzz  you first?  or call on your phone first  to make sure your not busy?? 

Not normally, as the type of business is one that means there is a constant interaction between management and administration and throughout the company there's an open door policy.