Have you ever ruined something with your pee?

It's entirely possible that I have "ruined" something in a hotel room.  I know I've left stains but they are always discreet or hidden.  Whether they've ever been found and resulted in the object being discarded/replaced, I don't know.

I've never deliberately damaged something in this way unless it was already being thrown out (or already had been).  For example, I've happily left a large stain on a sofa in a vacant lot.

I don’t think I’ve stained anything I own, because I wash things like pants and sheets before they dry. As long as you wash while the item is still wet, staining seems very very unlikely.

Now I have probably done some naughty peeing that may have left a stain. 

Guest ShyPeeMan

I almost ruined my expensive cycling shoes when I pissed myself while out riding. Love the sensation of the piss running down my leg as I carried on pedalling but didn't take any notice of it filling my shoe. I still haven't got the smell fully out of my shoe.....but it's a nice reminder of how good it felt

1 hour ago, peeLIZZ said:

Recently my boyfriend was at work and I was at his house.  I was lying on the couch and watching TV.  I was too lazy to get up and I pissed on the sofa.  There are stains on it.
I also recently pee on the bed when I woke up at night with a full bladder.  There are stains both on the mattress and on the sheet. 
And of course this is intentional.  I specifically choose guys who are willing to put up with me.

Love the thought of you just lying on the couch and then just casually pissing as though it was the most natural thing in the world. 

• Love 1