The other day I was about to go out for a bike ride. I had drank quite a bit through the morning to keep myself hydrated. I go changed into my black polyester boxers and padded riding shorts and headed out to the garage to get my bike. The cold air hit me quite hard and I realised how much I had to pee. I felt a huge wave of desperation tingle through my body.

I ignored my bladder for a while, but I kept getting spasms. I squirmed and hurried about setting up my bike and checking the tyres etc, but in the end I gave into the need for relief. What I didn't do was put up with having to trek back into the house.  I pulled my riding shorts down to my knees, got myself into a plank position on the grass and just peed a full flood through my boxer briefs. (Luckily my back garden isn't over looked). The warmth felt amazing.

As soon as I was empty I stood up, pulled my tight shorts up and hopped on the bike. It was like 2 hours later when I finally got home and gave my naughty boy the clean up he needed. 😄

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

The other day I was about to go out for a bike ride. I had drank quite a bit through the morning to keep myself hydrated. I go changed into my black polyester boxers and padded riding shorts and headed out to the garage to get my bike. The cold air hit me quite hard and I realised how much I had to pee. I felt a huge wave of desperation tingle through my body.

I ignored my bladder for a while, but I kept getting spasms. I squirmed and hurried about setting up my bike and checking the tyres etc, but in the end I gave into the need for relief. What I didn't do was put up with having to trek back into the house.  I pulled my riding shorts down to my knees, got myself into a plank position on the grass and just peed a full flood through my boxer briefs. (Luckily my back garden isn't over looked). The warmth felt amazing.

As soon as I was empty I stood up, pulled my tight shorts up and hopped on the bike. It was like 2 hours later when I finally got home and gave my naughty boy the clean up he needed. 😄

When I go out on my bike I make sure that I have a couple of glasses of water first before I leave. Then I know I will want to pee while out. Sometimes I will find somewhere to stop if not, I will just piss as I'm cycling and tbh, I don't think anyone I pass really notices. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Actually, I have quite a few wet bike rides. I cycle alonga path which passes the university halls and students use the path for jogging and on more than a couple of occasions I have seen students running  (male and female) with a considerable wet patch in the front of and down the leg of their running gear. Perhaps it's not as uncommon as one would suspect. 

Read this again this morning and it inspired me to go for an even longer ride. I did basically the exact same, only this time when I got about half way through I stopped in a field in the middle of nowhere and gave my boxer briefs another good soaking before finishing off the second half of my ride! 😄

• Hot 1

Had a great ride this afternoon along my usual route. While on the way back I began to feel the need to pee, with it being a Sunday afternoon and chilly with showers it was very quiet, so I decided to relieve myself as I cycled along. I didn't have to worry about it showing as my trousers were wet from the rain. I soon caught up with another cyclist I had seen on other occasions and as we chatted and cycled together I continued to pee, my companion seemed totally unaware of what I was doing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, WaterboyUk said:

Had a great ride this afternoon along my usual route. While on the way back I began to feel the need to pee, with it being a Sunday afternoon and chilly with showers it was very quiet, so I decided to relieve myself as I cycled along. I didn't have to worry about it showing as my trousers were wet from the rain. I soon caught up with another cyclist I had seen on other occasions and as we chatted and cycled together I continued to pee, my companion seemed totally unaware of what I was doing. 

That sounds like great fun! 😁😁

6 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

Oh my, that must of been very heart pounding if they looked at your wet patch and bulge, did it make you hard? 

Edited by PullbackSoaker
10 hours ago, PullbackSoaker said:

Really love pissing while moving along on my bike. I never wear underwear under my lycra.One of my top pissing kinks. Visible ridge and piss marks are amazing. Makes me do the same. 

Also love pissing while riding my bike, get a real thrill from people seeing my wet patch 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1