I love to pee in the garden too. There is a path alongside my garden several of my neighbors use to walk the dog. When I have my dick out that would make an awkward situation. It almost happened already. This summer I went out completely naked at night which was a delight. Being naked and pissing everywhere is such a turn on

30 minutes ago, peebus10 said:

I love to pee in the garden too. There is a path alongside my garden several of my neighbors use to walk the dog. When I have my dick out that would make an awkward situation. It almost happened already. This summer I went out completely naked at night which was a delight. Being naked and pissing everywhere is such a turn on

My garden is not entirely private but in some parts I'm less likely to be seen. I was standing having a pee near the fence when my neighbour came out to speak to me. Nothing I could do without being obvious as to what I was doing. I pretended I was inspecting my roses although she must've heard me.

• Haha 3
  • Hot 1

I so wish. That would be a dream made in heaven. There was nothing I could do to lessen the noise of it making a puddle or hitting the fence as I was in full flow. I was so hard by the time I'd finished and she had gone back indoors, it was a job to put it back in my trousers. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
17 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

I so wish. That would be a dream made in heaven. There was nothing I could do to lessen the noise of it making a puddle or hitting the fence as I was in full flow. I was so hard by the time I'd finished and she had gone back indoors, it was a job to put it back in my trousers. 

That sounded an amazing experience 

3 minutes ago, PullbackSoaker said:

That sounded an amazing experience 

After the initial shock and concern of her walking up to me wore of, I did find it arousing, she was just inches from seeing me taking a piss and was totally unaware  (I think).

• Love 2
Just now, PullbackSoaker said:

Was it the exhibition side or the actual pissing? 

I think it was a bit of both, the thought of doing something that normally someone would not see you doing and her just looking over the fence and she would have seen me pissing. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
46 minutes ago, PullbackSoaker said:

I can see the twin connection. Certainly would of made me hot, very brave. 

I'd like to think I was brave but the truth is that I was caught of guard although it was a great experience. I have spoken with her since and she hasn't given any indication that she was aware that I was pissing. 

• Like 1
On 10/16/2021 at 1:15 PM, WaterboyUk said:

Could do with more finer details sounded very exciting, especially the puddle. 😉😉