Building pee

12 minutes ago, Shybabe said:

Honestly, I'd love to read about your experiences. 

When it comes to building pee, no, not yet. I'm stuck inside for at least 5 more days as I have a fever. So, I might gather up courage later

Thanks for the support maybe I should open a topic soon. English is not my first language so I have to take some time for it.

Ah that's not nice to hear, get well soon.
Hopefully after that you will find the courage to do it or else just start doing it outside in public places.

I have to say that we have never peed anywhere indoors and my girlfriend is not so brave either. But in parking lots, bushes, forest, etc.

As a man I dare a little more but I only like it when my girlfriend is there I think. Then we can enjoy it together.

I would love to read soon that you have found courage

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

Oh yes. It is rather fun to be peeing somewhere when all those around you are oblivious that you are doing it. If you don't mind wetting yourself (it really is no big deal to wet yourself when you like pee) it can be really easy to get away with just letting your pee run down your legs, or just sit somewhere and pee.

The cinema can be a good place, especially if you are with your boyfriend. It is easy to drink too much and not be able to hold it. Wear a black skirt or dress and nothing will show, but when he puts his hand on your bottom...

The pub is another great place. There are usually places you can sit and get away with wetting yourself where no one will notice you doing it, I will often sit in the pub all evening until closing time and never leave my seat, I just pee where I am sitting and soak my black skirt. No one (except my friends!) know I have done it, and by the time the pub reopens the seat will be dry.

When I go clubbing I wet myself all the time, clubs are dark and noisy so I can just pee absolutely anywhere without anyone noticing. It is nice to just let my pee run down my legs standing at the bar, or while dancing. I wear fishnet stockings which hide the wetness completely while my pee is running down my legs.

It is a lot of fun to pee in a crowd, and often a lot easier to do than you might think.

Nice story!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Aristona said:

Thanks for the support maybe I should open a topic soon. English is not my first language so I have to take some time for it.

Ah that's not nice to hear, get well soon.
Hopefully after that you will find the courage to do it or else just start doing it outside in public places.

I have to say that we have never peed anywhere indoors and my girlfriend is not so brave either. But in parking lots, bushes, forest, etc.

As a man I dare a little more but I only like it when my girlfriend is there I think. Then we can enjoy it together.

I would love to read soon that you have found courage

I had quite a few past pee experiences too, but they are mostly outdoors lol.

Don't worry about your English, it's fine!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

Oh yes. It is rather fun to be peeing somewhere when all those around you are oblivious that you are doing it. If you don't mind wetting yourself (it really is no big deal to wet yourself when you like pee) it can be really easy to get away with just letting your pee run down your legs, or just sit somewhere and pee.

The cinema can be a good place, especially if you are with your boyfriend. It is easy to drink too much and not be able to hold it. Wear a black skirt or dress and nothing will show, but when he puts his hand on your bottom...

The pub is another great place. There are usually places you can sit and get away with wetting yourself where no one will notice you doing it, I will often sit in the pub all evening until closing time and never leave my seat, I just pee where I am sitting and soak my black skirt. No one (except my friends!) know I have done it, and by the time the pub reopens the seat will be dry.

When I go clubbing I wet myself all the time, clubs are dark and noisy so I can just pee absolutely anywhere without anyone noticing. It is nice to just let my pee run down my legs standing at the bar, or while dancing. I wear fishnet stockings which hide the wetness completely while my pee is running down my legs.

It is a lot of fun to pee in a crowd, and often a lot easier to do than you might think.

I'd love to be in your friend group honestly 😩

• Like 1
On 10/15/2021 at 11:29 AM, Shybabe said:

Hi, I'm new here so I hope it's the right place to post a question...

I'm pretty shy, as my name says, but terribly turned on by indoor peeing. I never had courage to just walk into a random building, pick a spot on the stairs/ elevator/ floor/ basement drop my panties and squat down to make a mess.

Have you ever done something similar? If so care to share the story/ experience/ even photos or videos? 

Both male and female peeing immensely turns me on. 😕

thanks ❤️

Great topic-thanks for sharing the question,as I find that sort of misschief quite a turn on as well !

Perhaps you could try peeing in some sort of abandoned building first ? (there's even a name for that-not the peeing part though- it's UrBex, as in urban exploring) The idea is to enter an abandoned building,could be a house,or an old office that's no longer in use or an old factory, anything really. People are no longer living there,it is probably on the demolition-list anyhow,so you're not causing any real damage to someone's property.

But there might be still couches, tables,closets. Or filing cases, desks and chairs.. You get the picture I think; it's naughty peeing, without the smell and/or damage left behind for the owner 😉 

Have fun !

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

So would I but I'm too old for clubbing lol

You're never too old for that!

I don't go out much as I'm extremely uncomfortable in crowded places, but I'd love to try naughty peeing in the club

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wannawatchuwiggle said:

Great topic-thanks for sharing the question,as I find that sort of misschief quite a turn on as well !

Perhaps you could try peeing in some sort of abandoned building first ? (there's even a name for that-not the peeing part though- it's UrBex, as in urban exploring) The idea is to enter an abandoned building,could be a house,or an old office that's no longer in use or an old factory, anything really. People are no longer living there,it is probably on the demolition-list anyhow,so you're not causing any real damage to someone's property.

But there might be still couches, tables,closets. Or filing cases, desks and chairs.. You get the picture I think; it's naughty peeing, without the smell and/or damage left behind for the owner 😉 

Have fun !

There's not many places like those where I'm at. Actually there are two houses in my neighborhood, one abounded that's sealed shut and the other one right next to mine that's been recently bought. However the new owner doesn't plan on remodeling it soon so it's pretty much filled with old things. But I'm afraid if I get caught, I'll be charged with breaking and entering lol. The second house is locked I'd have to jump over the fence to get in.

44 minutes ago, Shybabe said:

There's not many places like those where I'm at. Actually there are two houses in my neighborhood, one abounded that's sealed shut and the other one right next to mine that's been recently bought. However the new owner doesn't plan on remodeling it soon so it's pretty much filled with old things. But I'm afraid if I get caught, I'll be charged with breaking and entering lol. The second house is locked I'd have to jump over the fence to get in.

Ah! I understand. And traveling a little bit further isn't an option? Most urbexing I've done was either in Germany or Belgium, where there were huge abandoned office buildings, a big trainstation, an abandoned mansion in very poor condition and houses left to rot away. 

Security t h e r e was next to nothing, so it was hardly breaking and entering, more sightseeing of a ruïne 😉

But you're right in being cautious! 

On 10/18/2021 at 10:40 AM, Shybabe said:

We did have some pee fun though... He likes to pee in a tub while I'm showering... Also he frequently pees when we shower together. And the best one yet was when he peed between my legs while I was sitting on a toilet. I don't know if he likes it or just likes teasing me 😕

Hello Shybabe,

I do not post very often here, but you mentioned something about maybe taking a female friend of yours on a, for lack of a better word, pee-tour, instead of your boyfriend. This made ALL of my alarm bells go off.

I do not know enough about your relationship to give any advice, but I would encourage you to find out wether your BF is into the same kind of naughty peeing as you are or not. (Unless you are afraid of him not being into it, and prefer to live with uncertainty rather then with being certain, but that certainty being not what you want.)

Lets just say if I were your BF, and even mildly into naughty peeing, then there would be nothing - literally NOTHING - better then you as my GF being into the same thing and wanting to go on an adventure with me.

I would encourage you to find a way to figure out what his stand on this is.

You do not have to be blunt about this, but little hints here and there could go a long way.

Be creative.

Like, when you are cuddling next tiem you could suddenly say something like "Oh, damn."

If he asks "what?"

You can say "I really gotta pee" (make shure this is not a lie, just to be sure)

If he tells you to go to the toilet, you can answer something along the lines of "I'd rather wet the bed (- or where ever you are; certainly not "my pants", because panty-wetting is a totally different kind of naughty peeing -) then leave you right now." Improvise that part; use your own words...

You can of course expand on the next pee he takes while you two shower together.

(To be honest, from what you describe, I suspect him to be more into golden showers then naughty peeing as such; but you never know, unless you ask (or invetigate in a different way).)

And unless your fear of him not being into the same thing you are into is really really big to the point of being relationship-breaking.... do NOT leave your BF behind when it comes to something THAT intimate.

Or do you secretly want to break up with your BF and want to start a relationship with the girl friend you mentioned? Just asking, because why else would you rather take her on a tour instead of your BF, who should be more intimate to you then anyone else... . 😛

14 hours ago, WantonLee said:

Hello Shybabe,

I do not post very often here, but you mentioned something about maybe taking a female friend of yours on a, for lack of a better word, pee-tour, instead of your boyfriend. This made ALL of my alarm bells go off.

I do not know enough about your relationship to give any advice, but I would encourage you to find out wether your BF is into the same kind of naughty peeing as you are or not. (Unless you are afraid of him not being into it, and prefer to live with uncertainty rather then with being certain, but that certainty being not what you want.)

Lets just say if I were your BF, and even mildly into naughty peeing, then there would be nothing - literally NOTHING - better then you as my GF being into the same thing and wanting to go on an adventure with me.

I would encourage you to find a way to figure out what his stand on this is.

You do not have to be blunt about this, but little hints here and there could go a long way.

Be creative.

Like, when you are cuddling next tiem you could suddenly say something like "Oh, damn."

If he asks "what?"

You can say "I really gotta pee" (make shure this is not a lie, just to be sure)

If he tells you to go to the toilet, you can answer something along the lines of "I'd rather wet the bed (- or where ever you are; certainly not "my pants", because panty-wetting is a totally different kind of naughty peeing -) then leave you right now." Improvise that part; use your own words...

You can of course expand on the next pee he takes while you two shower together.

(To be honest, from what you describe, I suspect him to be more into golden showers then naughty peeing as such; but you never know, unless you ask (or invetigate in a different way).)

And unless your fear of him not being into the same thing you are into is really really big to the point of being relationship-breaking.... do NOT leave your BF behind when it comes to something THAT intimate.

Or do you secretly want to break up with your BF and want to start a relationship with the girl friend you mentioned? Just asking, because why else would you rather take her on a tour instead of your BF, who should be more intimate to you then anyone else... . 😛

I found the last part of your comment rather appalling. I have my reasons why I said I'd rather take my friend.

I'd rather keep my relationship than risk it over a fetish many people consider weird.

• Agree 1
On 10/15/2021 at 10:29 AM, Shybabe said:

Hi, I'm new here so I hope it's the right place to post a question...

I'm pretty shy, as my name says, but terribly turned on by indoor peeing. I never had courage to just walk into a random building, pick a spot on the stairs/ elevator/ floor/ basement drop my panties and squat down to make a mess.

Have you ever done something similar? If so care to share the story/ experience/ even photos or videos? 

Both male and female peeing immensely turns me on. 😕

thanks ❤️

^^^^   Remember this...  the original question.

I don't read into this that @Shybabe in any way asked for relationship advice, or any judgement of her or her boyfriend.  I'm holding my hands up here, in that the discussion intrigued me and I also slipped into wondering and suggesting.   So @Shybabe, apologies for my off-topic contribution.

And rather than any of us further questioning the motivations of people we really don't know in person, lets get back to topic.  

(Also for what it's worth, there's a lot of material on the site already answering the question both in Real Experiences and in Men Peeing).  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Shybabe said:

I found the last part of your comment rather appalling. I have my reasons why I said I'd rather take my friend.

I'd rather keep my relationship than risk it over a fetish many people consider weird.

Well, if you are certain that your BF will be offended by your revelation, then of course my comment is irrelevant.

I'm just a bit confused why you - even after he peed between your legs - consider his behaviour absolutely normal and in no way sexual.

(Well, that's at least how I interprete your statement; then again I can only speak from my point of view, which is that such a behaviour would be totally and a 100% sexual in my case.)

So, please ignore my comment; you know your BF best after all. 🙂

In regards to your original question, which I totally forgot to anwer:

Apart from peeing in an abandoned building on the carpet and the wall, I have not much to share at the moment.

Considering the building was to be torn down, it was certainly not as naughty as one might think, either...,, ;/

On 10/15/2021 at 5:29 AM, Shybabe said:

I never had courage to just walk into a random building, pick a spot on the stairs/ elevator/ floor/ basement drop my panties and squat down to make a mess.

Have you ever done something similar?

When I was a teenager, my family had just moved into a new neighborhood with a lot of houses under construction. Once the cinder blocks went up, providing minimal privacy, me and my friends would pee in the unfinished houses.  I remember one house where I particularly loved peeing in the bathroom, where the bathtub would eventually be.   I can't believe all my male friends were pee pervs, I guess just teenage boys being boys.   It was quite fun for us to pee together on a wall or on the floor. :) 

Edited by Peevert
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m similar tO you, I have a desire to try some indoor peeing but petrified of getting caught. I noticed our car park stair wells have cctv on every stretch now and all the open plan car parks too. I don’t know of any abandoned buildings that aren’t locked or have cctv and so I don’t think it’s possible sadly. It’s fun to imagine though!

• Hug 1

This is a dream of mine too! The closest I've ever come to doing something like this is in a pool fitting room where I moved my bottoms out of the way and peed in a drain in the aisle. What would make it even better would be if there was carpet! 

I'm always down for a fun naughty pee 😄

• Love 4