Building pee

2 minutes ago, PullbackSoaker said:

Hi

One of my most heart pounding moments was a long piss at the top of a multi storey carpark staircase, the thrill of pissing and someone coming was truly amazing. 

Hot, I love coming across random pee puddles where they shouldn't be. Makes me mad 1) I wasn't there to witness it, 2) I wasn't the one peeing and 3) I'll never have enough courage to do something like that

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

@Shybabe I don't think I could soberly just whip it out and pee in a random building (probably have drunk but can't remember lol) so I'll just stick with lay-bys at work and in the woods while I'm out on my bike. Getting better at sharing pics of those things too

8 minutes ago, Shybabe said:

Hot, I love coming across random pee puddles where they shouldn't be. Makes me mad 1) I wasn't there to witness it, 2) I wasn't the one peeing and 3) I'll never have enough courage to do something like that

You might do one day, just when you least expect it, it will fit if it is right. Don't plan to much. 

The most fun place to try is a derelict building. You can really take your time leaving nice patches of pee. 

• Like 1

You are not on your own in enjoying indoor peeing, there are a number of members who are into it, many of whom share their pics.

I like the idea but not the cleaning up afterwards.

I have peed indoors a number of times, mainly in derelict buildings like @PullbackSoaker mentioned but a naughty one that springs to mind was with a girl I was seeing many years ago. She was moving out of her house and didn't like her landlord. We were both into peeing so our last act before she moved out was to both pee all over the living room carpet.

I have let a little out onto hotel room carpets, in fact every time I stay in a hotel I have a little pee somewhere in the room.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As other people have said, it's a very widespread fantasy - I mean, an awful lot of us are excited by the 'non-conformance' that comes from peeing somewhere we shouldn't and in a lot of cases the 'naughtier' the better.  So peeing outside on a tree is one thing, but peeing inside a building is so much more...

I do think everything that makes it such a naughty thrill (being so non-conformist) is the same thing that makes us fear doing it - I mean if someone caught us peeing outside in a bush there's a lot of ways we can justify it that sounds rational to a non pee fan, but if someone caught us peeing on the carpet in a hotel corridor then even justifications of drunkeness still wouldn't be likely to get us off the hook.

So - in terms of your shyness, I'm guessing the two things you want to avoid are the risk of getting caught in the act by someone seeing you and perhaps the feeling that you could be held accountable for damage?

On the first point, one common indoor area that keeps coming back are car parks - a lot of recommendations for the concrete stairwells.  You wouldn't be the first, you can generally hear anyone coming and it's fairly easy to check you're in a corner not overlooked by CCTV.

My preference though is in the main body of the car park and in terms of rationalising it, the car park is an area designed to have liquids spilt - whether it be rainwater from cars entering, condensation from air-cons or oil drips.  So my recommendation is to be drive in and drive up a couple of levels of the car park.  What you'd be looking for is an area with plenty of cars already parked but not where there's a lot of people just parking and getting out of their cars.  Reverse into a space with the wall behind and leave enough room to be able to open your tailgate.  Then when you're happy nobody is about to walk past you can go to the back, open your tailgate as though sorting out stuff and pee on the concrete behind your car.  I've enjoyed this many times - in some cases in car parks which have a waist height wall behind my car and an open view over the city.   As a guy I'm normally standing to do this, I have peed into an empty takeaway cup and depending on your preferences for clothing you can be pretty discrete about it.  The other option you have of course is to go as you return to your car before jumping in and driving away.

Derelict buildings are the other common suggestion - and there it's a case that anything which eases guilt about potential damage. If it's already derelict, then who cares.  I enjoyed a moment like that earlier this summer in an unoccupied and unsecured house, may main worry was that I'd be seen on the way in or out, but at night in the dark the chances were lower.

Other than that, I guess another thing putting us off maybe the feeling that we're disrespecting someone's property or disrespecting them.  So if staying at a close friend's house for example the idea of peeing on their carpet may seem totally wrong because we know how proud they are of their house or just because of our respect for them.  But in a different situation, for example in a shabby bar or a dark nightclub with dirty carpets and toilets, where the landlord has just short-changed you on a round of drinks then you may feel far less respect for the place and consider exacting a little revenge.  Whether that be peeing in a cubicle but missing the toilet, or even under a table onto the seat or floor are all exciting prospects and fairly easy to do undetected. 

Then there are the options for places like swimming pool changing areas and gym showers - indoors, but designed with the expectation that pools of liquid will be draining away.

Would love to know your thoughts @Shybabe and whether you do try out any options.

Fantastic suggestions. I've peed in a couple of car parks during nights out. Since I'm not a driver it would be pretty difficult for me to enter other car arras unnoticed.

On top of that, I completely adore the idea of simply peeing in a swimming pool locker room. At the same time I want to have people around me oblivious of what's going on, but also I don't want to get caught. Haha the struggle!

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Shybabe said:

On top of that, I completely adore the idea of simply peeing in a swimming pool locker room. At the same time I want to have people around me oblivious of what's going on, but also I don't want to get caught. Haha the struggle!

A couple of recent inspiring true accounts for you - a bit of inspiration:

https://peefans.com/topic/20517-i-finally-did-it-locker-room-pee/?tab=comments#comment-287955

https://peefans.com/topic/17762-i-had-a-pee-on-the-pool-changing-room-floor/?tab=comments#comment-247110

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Shybabe said:

Fantastic suggestions. I've peed in a couple of car parks during nights out. Since I'm not a driver it would be pretty difficult for me to enter other car arras unnoticed.

When u wring out a bathing suit u can hear splattering on the floor. When u piss for a couple of seconds u hear the same. So if ur hidden u could pee like that without a problem.

Or when showering let a bit out every couple of second. Nobody will notice as it is not a stream.

Also when u get out of the pool and still dripping nobody will notice if u add some drips.

While waiting on the water slide with water flowing around you a bit of pee wont get noticed.

Dont make a big show of it. As long as u can hide the stream and sound it probably wont get noticed that u are peeing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
11 hours ago, Shybabe said:

Hi, I'm new here so I hope it's the right place to post a question...

I'm pretty shy, as my name says, but terribly turned on by indoor peeing. I never had courage to just walk into a random building, pick a spot on the stairs/ elevator/ floor/ basement drop my panties and squat down to make a mess.

Have you ever done something similar? If so care to share the story/ experience/ even photos or videos? 

Both male and female peeing immensely turns me on. 😕

thanks ❤️

I have almost the same fear as you, hoping  to one day get over it. 

• Hug 1

I think having a friend to go with me would certainly help. I'm too scared to ask my boyfriend. I'm afraid of his reaction because peeing somewhere you're not supposed to isn't widely accepted... But I did/ do have a girl friend who would join me on my outside pee adventures

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

If you're not adverse to wetting, pee pads work pretty well. Just tried it out myself on the way home from work. Went to change into my padded bike shorts at the end of the day, slipped a pad in my underwear and then took advantage of red lights to step off the seat and try to pee a bit while there were drivers and pedestrians all around me. No one the wiser. Granted the pads have limited capacity so you can't exactly flood them but they're great for letting spurts out here and there, I usually don't wear the padded shorts, but did this time just in case I lost control and let too much out, but this was my first time trying this so it was hard to get going.

Sometimes you have to take the opportunities as they come, also today our office had a toilet break and water was leaking out right by the urinals. Even with someone in the bathroom washing their hands the noise of me peeing on the wall sounded just like peeing into the urinal. 

• Like 2

Swimming pool locker rooms are a great place to break the ice as many people do so and it's not likely to be of any controversy if you get caught. Back years ago when I took my preschool boy to swimming lessons all the moms allowed their boys to piss around the locker room.

• Like 2

@ShybabeYes, I have done it, but I try to find a drain or sink or something respectful if the building is occupied.  A lot of times a utility closet may be unlocked, afford some privacy, doubtful that it has a camera inside and likely has a big mop sink or floor drain.  Perfection!  If it is abandoned then I choose a place that I want to see my urine running down and pooling.

I have a big bladder and make quite a mess so I think about that a when choosing a spot, but if your bladder is smaller or less full, then a small puddle may not damage anything or inconvienence anyone.

I recommend a friend that you are comfortable peeing in front of for the first time.  Both get some liquids in you and express your need to pee.  If your friend doesn't need to go, then politely ask if she (he or they?) will help you find a place and stand guard for you.

A lot of times this triggers the other person to join you or ask for you to stand guard for them.   I would always as a polite man stand guard for a woman in need to relieve herself.  Not saying I wouldn't enjoy hearing her hissing away and seeing her puddle too. 😉

• Cheeky 1

I know a mid size to large apartment building, due to a friend that knows someone there, that you could...gain access to.

In recent times i was occassionally hanging out close to there after going out eating etc. To make it short:

When i was inside i looked for a place while my friend was away. Going down the stairs that lead to the garages and some basement cabins there is a kind of doormat. Right infront of the stairs. Usually that is my go to spot. Besides one time when i peed just a little in a corner next to the elevator. I do contemplate often though but when i decide to go I pee right on the mat which lookes thin and rocked but soaks it all up which is amazing kind of. The last time i was peeing on it for almost 40 seconds. Contemplating and sometimes having mixed feelings about it but when doing it it feels great especially considering i usually have to pee pretty bad. Pretty exciting as i tend to hear sounds that could be cars going into the garage and someone might open the door to the garage or walk up on me from the main door one level above. Your senses are sharpened while doing so. I do have vids and pics but on another device, i'm not sure about posting those publicly anyways.

Edited by Remi
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/16/2021 at 5:44 AM, beachmom said:

Back years ago when I took my preschool boy to swimming lessons all the moms allowed their boys to piss around the locker room.

Just in a corner? This did not happen with my daughter's swimming lessons. It's great that you guys were so open about that in your swimming lessons.

ontopic:

@Shybabe: I would indeed just try it at the pool in the changing rooms or, as said before, a parking garage you really won't be seen there.

Yesterday I asked my girlfriend (because I saw this topic) what she would do if we were in a family changing room of the swimming pool and she suddenly had to pee.
She said she would just pee in the corner of the cubicle with or without a drain. Without a drain she would sweep it away with a broom I think but maybe not.

She said no one sees it and if i got to go i got to go and the toilets are so dirty by a pool. She would also do it in front of our daughter I think we are very open about that.

That turned me on but unfortunately she doesn't like swimming, so it won't happen anytime soon

Edited by Aristona
  • Hot 1
On 10/16/2021 at 11:23 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

It would be a tragedy if your boyfriend was actually really receptive to the idea of you peeing, but also thought it’d be to weird if he mentioned it. 

Perhaps it may be worth ‘testing the waters’ in a way that gives you a safety net… 

Like maybe telling him that you’d arrived home absolutely desperate and had actually considered having a wee in the garden because you thought you wouldn’t make it. And would he have been grossed out if you had?

Or maybe if you did have a much needed pee somewhere, tell him about it and how ‘this sounds really weird, but it actually felt sort of nice to be naughty’. 

He may not react instantly, but after he’s had time to think about the scenario he may confess he likes the thought of it… or he may never mention it again. There’s always a chance you’ll find out his views though.  I’m pretty sure a lot of guys would be very tolerant of the thought of a lady peeing other than in a toilet even if they don’t understand the real reason why. 

We did have some pee fun though... He likes to pee in a tub while I'm showering... Also he frequently pees when we shower together. And the best one yet was when he peed between my legs while I was sitting on a toilet. I don't know if he likes it or just likes teasing me 😕

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
19 hours ago, Aristona said:

Just in a corner? This did not happen with my daughter's swimming lessons. It's great that you guys were so open about that in your swimming lessons.

ontopic:

@Shybabe: I would indeed just try it at the pool in the changing rooms or, as said before, a parking garage you really won't be seen there.

Yesterday I asked my girlfriend (because I saw this topic) what she would do if we were in a family changing room of the swimming pool and she suddenly had to pee.
She said she would just pee in the corner of the cubicle with or without a drain. Without a drain she would sweep it away with a broom I think but maybe not.

She said no one sees it and if i got to go i got to go and the toilets are so dirty by a pool. She would also do it in front of our daughter I think we are very open about that.

That turned me on but unfortunately she doesn't like swimming, so it won't happen anytime soon

Hot, is she aware of your kink or? 😏

13 minutes ago, Shybabe said:

We did have some pee fun though... He likes to pee in a tub while I'm showering... Also he frequently pees when we shower together. And the best one yet was when he peed between my legs while I was sitting on a toilet. I don't know if he likes it or just likes teasing me 😕

Seems to me possibly both...  Maybe if he's open about the fact he's peeing whilst sharing a shower with you, then after he has peed maybe you could pee too.  Perhaps just silently first to get your confidence up. Then next time a little more obviously - maybe a little gasp and a murmur, and when he notices and asks, you can tell him that because he just pee'd it made you realise you needed to go, how much better it felt and even a little naughty.  He can hardly object when he's just done it.

As for you sitting on the toilet, I guess the opportunity is there to ask in a slightly joking way 'if you wanted to watch me having a wee you only had to ask?' and see where his reaction leads.

Another way of finding out his opinion in a 'safe' way (which I'm a big fan of) is perhaps during pillow talk, or sometime when you're both relaxed and chatting, and ask what he thinks about a third party situation, where you can be neutral and find his thoughts.

For example you could tell him how a friend / colleague of yours told you that she'd been on a night out nearly wetting herself and had a desperate wee in an alleyway or a parking lot etc, then her boyfriend confessed it had turned him.  Your friend had asked you if that was normal for guys or a bit weird....   Then turn the question to your boyfriend 'does it do anything for you when I have a pee?  What about if it was outside somewhere?'   The beauty is that if he thinks it's totally gross then you haven't embarrassed yourself (but you may need a new boyfriend - joke).    

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Shybabe said:

You should let him know that peeing arouses you and see how far he wants to take it.

And following on from gldenwetgoose's suggestions I would suggest that when you are out somewhere, you tell him you are getting desperate and see if he suggests somewhere, maybe a quiet corner in a carpark, stairwell and so on.

5 hours ago, Shybabe said:

Hot, is she aware of your kink or? 😏

Are you a little reassured about peeing in a building?

Yes she knows about my kink and she also participates a bit.

I'm thinking about opening my own topic with our experiences, I don't know if this is interesting for other forum members also because I don't have many pictures or unusable for privacy.

It's going a bit offtopic now, but I'd like to say it briefly anyway:

Last night I told her that I want to replace the floor in our bedroom soon. The current wooden floor is crooked and creaky we just hate that floor and I asked if she would symbolically get rid of it by peeing on it and she liked that.

So it seems to be fun I'll let you know by then maybe in its own topic? But I'm still a little unsure about that

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Aristona said:

Are you a little reassured about peeing in a building?

Yes she knows about my kink and she also participates a bit.

I'm thinking about opening my own topic with our experiences, I don't know if this is interesting for other forum members also because I don't have many pictures or unusable for privacy.

It's going a bit offtopic now, but I'd like to say it briefly anyway:

Last night I told her that I want to replace the floor in our bedroom soon. The current wooden floor is crooked and creaky we just hate that floor and I asked if she would symbolically get rid of it by peeing on it and she liked that.

So it seems to be fun I'll let you know by then maybe in its own topic? But I'm still a little unsure about that

Honestly, I'd love to read about your experiences. 

When it comes to building pee, no, not yet. I'm stuck inside for at least 5 more days as I have a fever. So, I might gather up courage later

• Love 1