First golden shower

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2021 at 2:04 PM, Puddle said:

Lockdown restrictions were lifted the other day, just in time for me to celebrate my birthday. It was a blast. I won’t go into detail without being asked- this is pee fans, not party fans- but one of the guests was a certain friend, whom I suppose I should assign a fake name if I’m going to keep bringing him up. Let’s call him Mark.

After everyone else left, we were on top of each other almost immediately. However, we pried ourselves apart just long enough to do a minimal amount of cleaning up, before taking it to the bedroom. After lockdown, we were both raring to go.

Mark said he really needed to pee, and kept doing this adorable little pee dance. We quickly stripped off, jumped in the shower, and Mark released his piss all over my chest, tummy, and face. The relaxing warmth spread all over my body and splashed all over the shower walls. I sucked mouthfuls of it straight from the source. It was very diluted and mild.

After he had completely emptied his bladder, I stood up and we held each other for a few affectionate moments, before turning on the water and having a thorough wash. It was the first time I’d showered with another person, and I loved it. I yearn for that kind of intimacy. While we were showering, I peed down his leg.

We went straight to bed, and cuddled naked some more. We were too sleepy and drunk to do much, but the following morning was very… fruitful. Once again, I’ll spare you the details- this is pee fans, not sex fans- but I will say it was heavenly.

Love this! Anymore details ?