I wanna have a peegasum

I’ve been curious about this for awhile. I love to piss and masturbate at the same time but it seems like I’ll pee after I cum but I was curious if anyone knew a way to piss while cumming, as wet and messy as possible honestly. 
 I’m starting my hold for the night and I’m gonna try to get desperate to help, maybe wet a old pair of panties I’m planning to get rid of to make it feel naughtier ( I like how warm they get). If anyone wants to talk or offer suggestions please do! 

cupcake 💕

Edited by Cupcake
  • Hot 4
5 hours ago, Cupcake said:

I’ve been curious about this for awhile. I love to piss and masturbate at the same time but it seems like I’ll pee after I cum but I was curious if anyone knew a way to piss while cumming, as wet and messy as possible honestly. 
 I’m starting my hold for the night and I’m gonna try to get desperate to help, maybe wet a old pair of panties I’m planning to get rid of to make it feel naughtier ( I like how warm they get). If anyone wants to talk or offer suggestions please do! 

cupcake 💕

I've had the occasion when I have almost cum as I've pissed but not at the same time although when I cum with a full bladder I cum harder and shoot further. Usually when I do I a stream of piss follows immediately. I don't if it's possible for either a man or woman but it's great fun trying as I do everyday. 

Have fun  😊😊

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Cupcake said:

cupcake 💕

Doesn't work for us guys, but seems like your bladder would have to be really full and ready for any little event to trigger release. I would say do whatever turns you on and have some towels so you have no underlying inhibitions about making a mess.

Good luck!  Let us know how it turned out. Inquiring minds want to know. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Doesn't work for us guys, but seems like your bladder would have to be really full and ready for any little event to trigger release. I would say do whatever turns you on and have some towels so you have no underlying inhibitions about making a mess.

Good luck!  Let us know how it turned out. Inquiring minds want to know. 

I think it can work for girls, I leaked a little while I came last night so definitely progress!!  I don’t think I was bursting enough will try again! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
22 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

I've had the occasion when I have almost cum as I've pissed but not at the same time although when I cum with a full bladder I cum harder and shoot further. Usually when I do I a stream of piss follows immediately. I don't if it's possible for either a man or woman but it's great fun trying as I do everyday. 

Have fun  😊😊

I cum very hard with a full bladder I just want the big finish at the same time ya know? But yes it’s a lot of fun either way I always have a good piss afterwards! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
6 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

I cum very hard with a full bladder I just want the big finish at the same time ya know? But yes it’s a lot of fun either way I always have a good piss afterwards! 

If I'm feeling particularly horny and need to pee badly then I will try to cum and piss at the same time and when I do it kind of alternates between cumming and pissing, I suppose there's not enough enough room in the tubes for both at the same time. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cupcake said:

I hope you get the "big finish" you want!  Are you looking for big "fountain" squirts or a total emptying when you cum (just curious)?  Keep trying. 🙂

• Like 1

I'm going to answer in two separate ways here, because I believe this is a very different issue for guys and girls.

Firstly for the ladies, and I'm not one - so not really qualified to have an opinion. There are female members much better placed to answer than me.

From what I understand though, it's perfectly feasible for a lady to pee whilst masturbating or being stimulated.  That could be deliberate, or could be the sheer excitement of an orgasm leading to a loss of holding control.  Now there is a much quoted theory that due to where nerves run, that a lady having an orgasm whilst experiencing a full bladder will experience a more 'violent' and enjoyable orgasm.  Again I can't comment.

One of my all time favourite video clips is of Becky Le Sabre in a pair of burgundy denim shorts and white top, desperate to pee but masturbating to orgasm. She loses control slightly and then regains it before reaching climax. At that point of orgasm she lets go a full bladder into her shorts. The video concludes with her talking to camera on the whole experience - and amazing it was.  I think there's another similar clip with Becky Le Sabre masturbating whilst desperate and naked - equally delicious.

I'm not going to get into the whole squirting debate...

Now for the guys where I do have a bit more experience.  Firstly my understanding is that we guys have a Prostate which is a 'tap' within the plumbing from our bladder, and that when we are erect that tap locks off the urethra to normally stop us peeing.  So in normal terms for the average guy it's not possible to pee during sex or whilst aroused during masturbation.  It does depend I guess on how well the prostate is performing and how erect we are.

I actually find my brain plays a big part, in that when I've just climaxed I can't pee straight away but also conversely, if I'm at all desperate to pee then I struggle to summon up an erection.  It's like my brain is saying "Oh no you don't, we both know you need to pee and if I let you get aroused then you won't be able to.  So be a sensible chap - go and pee and then you can have your fun".

I did manage to fool it the other day whilst experimenting a little with this very subject...  Recently I've been finding that the think really working for me is the feeling of being tickled and stroked 'down below' at the same time as masturbating.  The other day I was desperate to pee and enjoying the feeling, and was watching some favourite female desperation video clips.  Just trying to masturbate wasn't working - I couldn't get hard at all due to the need to pee.  But playing with a little vibe and gentle touches did the trick and I got suitably hard, to begin to play.  What I found was that whilst hard and approaching climax I did start to leak slightly, possible a mix of pee and seminal fluid - it was pee coloured but thicker and seemed slippier than pee.  Now although I was home alone, I couldn't risk soaking my study so I did bail out (!) by pausing the video and having a very enjoyable mostly-erect pee before carrying on to a pretty good conclusion.

I'm looking forward to maybe repeating the experiment in surroundings more suited to making a mess...   I'll let you know,

• Like 4
Guest ShyPeeMan

@gldenwetgoose being a driver I find getting an erection while desperate to pee is very handy as I can't always find a place to stop so getting an erection helps me drive further till I can stop so, I agree with what you said about the prostate and erections. 

For me (female) the two are very different. I have to be turned off to pee properly. I might be able to force a little dribble out while master baring but generally I cum and then it takes a while for me to be able to pew after and I have to be turned off. I’ve seen some videos of men doing both though so maybe it’s possible

• Thanks 1
On 10/15/2021 at 7:11 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

I hope you get the "big finish" you want!  Are you looking for big "fountain" squirts or a total emptying when you cum (just curious)?  Keep trying. 🙂

I like it messy so big fountain sounds more my style 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bbw_wetting said:

I love masturbating with a really full bladder, especially in certain positions that put a lot of pressure on my bladder. If I wait until I’m almost ready to orgasm then slowly let go and start wetting my panties that’s usually enough to send me over the edge. And boy are they strong! 😋

This would be something to see!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/14/2021 at 12:46 AM, ShyPeeMan said:

I don't think that's possible for us men but it sounds great.

I would love to do that.  And when women squirt, it's basically what they're doing: having a peegasm (peeing and cumming at the same time).  But I agree, I don't think it's possible for men.  The pee flow cuts off when we cum, supposedly an evolutionary effort to protect sperm from the deadly (to sperm) heat and acidity of pee. 

Once again, as with multiple orgasms, mother nature gave us the finger and gave women the superior anatomy.  

On 11/20/2021 at 3:16 AM, Peevert said:

I would love to do that.  And when women squirt, it's basically what they're doing: having a peegasm (peeing and cumming at the same time).  But I agree, I don't think it's possible for men.  The pee flow cuts off when we cum, supposedly an evolutionary effort to protect sperm from the deadly (to sperm) heat and acidity of pee. 

Once again, as with multiple orgasms, mother nature gave us the finger and gave women the superior anatomy.  

I’ve seen men do it on here yet for me (a woman) it’s impossible. If I’m tuned on I can’t pee, I have to wait a while to turn myself off then I can start peeing. The two are very different and separate for me! No chance of mixing the two!