3AM Piss with Mommy

50 minutes ago, pisswhore22 said:

I crept by her bedroom door with my hand cupping my exposed pussy. I was aching to piss. My mother’s soft snoring echoed through the hall, but not for long. Tonight, I had a plan. A plan to get mommy to piss with me.

Lightly shaking her awake, I told her I was too afraid to sleep in the dark all alone.

”Baby, it’s okay. Nothing’s there.”

”But Mommy, I can’t sleep. I’m too scared.”

”Do you want Mommy to come tuck you in?”

”Yes. Please, Mommy…”

I know what you’re thinking. ‘Isn’t she a little old for this?’ My Mommy would have to disagree. She knows her little girl. I like it when she kisses my forehead at night since her voluptuous breasts sit on my chest. Mommy has huge 36DDD tits. I love to watch her undress. Her nipples are always so hard; I want to suck on them…

As Mommy crawls into bed with me, I try to pull up my nightgown without her noticing. Despite being under sheets, a blast of cold air hits my aching pussy. I shiver a little bit as I inch my face towards Mommy’s hot tits. I watch as she pretends to sleep and I guide my fingers towards my clit.

What the fuck? Am I masturbating in front of my mom?

Covering my mouth with my other hand, I dive deeper into my pleasure. I’m shaking by now. Suddenly, my mother stirs.

”I’m going to take a piss.”

Holy shit. Now’s my chance. I didn’t think it would come like this.

At the speed of lightning, I free my arm covering my mouth and place it over her breasts.

”Please…just stay here. I want to see.”

She sits up, staring at me from over her shoulder. Uh oh. Am I in trouble?

I would have called you a liar if you told me what was to happen next.

She threw the blankets off of me, and found my hand deep inside my wet cunt.

Her face moved towards my pussy. I could feel her warm breath on my thighs as her face got within mere inches of my dripping cunt. I rubbed my clit harder and harder. Fuck…this feels so good. Mommy moves my hand, lapping at my clit with her tongue. Was this really happening? Was my Mommy really licking my pussy.

As she shoves her tongue inside my wet snatch, I began to trickle with pee. She can feel me letting lose, so she tongue fucks my little hole faster. The hold I have on my bladder is released, and I begin to piss. I push my cunt to her face and hold her head to me as I shower her face. The more piss that hits her, the better she eats my pussy. At this point, the flood gates have been opened. I am releasing my golden, hot piss and cum on my Mommy. And she fucking loves it.

After I’m done peeing, Mommy lifts her head. She has a concerned look on her face.

”What’s wrong, Mommy? Did I get you too wet?”

”No sweetie, but I’m afraid Mommy has to pee too…” 

I could have came again. I would be seeing Mommy piss. I watched as she stripped completely naked and got on her back. Raising her legs up, she spread her pink lips. They were already glistening. A small spurt of piss escapes her lips. She moans, and more pee flows out. Before long, Mommy is shooting her piss across my bedroom.

I immediately got up and stood at the end of the bed. Her piss splashed on my 36C tits and ran down my body. Mommy was soaking me in pee. Her hot, golden pee.

I had to taste it. I got down on my knees, and let Mommy grind her pissy pussy on my face. Her stream was consistent as ever. She must’ve held all day.

Opening my mouth, I let her piss spray my throat. It ran down to my tits. I rolled my piss soaked nipple between my fingers as I dove my tongue into Mommy’s snatch. Her piss tasted so good.

Now, we’re both drinking a lot of water. We want to stay hydrated and keep playing.

Oh wow, you really got this this old bi man hard and wanking, could imagine every thing you wrote. 

Thankyou for sharing your story. 

• Hot 1
  • 2 years later...