DoeHaze: Pup couldn't hold it

Just now, DoctorDoctor said:

Wow, that was some impressive stream power.  Blasted that stream right through the fabric!  Would like to see a fountain sometime.

Dumb question time. 

What's a fountain? ;D maybe I can make this wish come true!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

LOL, a pee stream fountain.  A bottomless pee sending your pee stream up and outward, like those peeing European statues.  Hopefully from a good pose.

Could try !

Obviously anatomy means my pee tends to shoot downwards, unless I'm angling my hips ( can't really pull my junk forward to point it up etc) but I can give it a try 😛

12 minutes ago, DoeHaze said:

Could try !

Obviously anatomy means my pee tends to shoot downwards, unless I'm angling my hips ( can't really pull my junk forward to point it up etc) but I can give it a try 😛

You are assuming that you are peeing in a standing position.  😉  Maybe find a pose (like leaning back with knees to chest or standing prop a leg up) that sends the stream more out or upwards.  You definitely have the power.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, TMN_Femboi said:

Just looked through your vids and wow, youre hot. My favourites got to be "Stand and PISS", "Didn't make it!" and "Standing piss against building".

Really appreciate a nice, strong piss stream ❤️

Incidentally the standing ones are my favourites too 

Something I've been trying to get better at doing 😛 now if I can learn to stand better with my pants still on... 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, yellowii said:

Hold the labia apart. 

That doesn't help for the whole managing to do so when wearing pants.

My issue is less the aiming of the stream and more once pressure weakens it does then splash straight down to where pants would be. 

51 minutes ago, DoeHaze said:

My issue is less the aiming of the stream and more once pressure weakens it does then splash straight down to where pants would be. 

i mean, that doesnt sound like a problem, that sounds quite fun. would love to watch it

and who needs pants anyways? you have a great body, feel free to show it off ❤️ anybody getting flashed should feel honoured more than anything

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I posted earlier on this thread but at the risk of repeating myself, I love the towel pissing vids. I like pissing outdoors but my next choice is to sit on a pile of towels and let go into them. So nice to feel the warmth and damp under my bum.

@DoeHaze love all your videos but especially wetting the towels

56 minutes ago, JesseP said:

I posted earlier on this thread but at the risk of repeating myself, I love the towel pissing vids. I like pissing outdoors but my next choice is to sit on a pile of towels and let go into them. So nice to feel the warmth and damp under my bum.

@DoeHaze love all your videos but especially wetting the towels

Note to self to do some more towel content then 😉

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, DoeHaze said:

Cut off the stream suddenly?