DoeHaze: Pup couldn't hold it

Doggy, or doe? Style outside pissing.

I lost a dare earlier when peeing onto the fence too soon (I can link that video too if you want me too, comment?)

Punishment was to drink lemonade bottomless and then go outside and piss like the puppy I am onto the concrete

Edited by DoeHaze
Editing content
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 3 months later...

Loved it.  I know all too well how difficult it is to keep control and just let a little pee out when you're really desperate.  Been there, done that, as they say.  Every little bit of relaxation risks a total loss of control.  I think your control was excellent and when you finally let go the flow was impressive.

Seeing your clitoris poking its head out showed how turned on you were, too.  I always get at least semi-hard when trying to control a desperate pee.  The sensations are so intense.

Great video ... thanks for sharing.

Thanks to Testosterone for giving me a small tdick 👍 

(Non binary trans guy, testosterone grows the 'clit' into more a mini peen, it responses like a dick I just can't pee through it lol ) 

Probably unwanted information but thought I'd share anyway 🙂

Wonder if I should post in the men's section tbh 🤔 sorry for the confusion! 

Edited by DoeHaze
Editing content
  • Love 3
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, DoeHaze said:

Thanks to Testosterone for giving me a small tdick 👍 

(Non binary trans guy, testosterone grows the 'clit' into more a mini peen, it responses like a dick I just can't pee through it lol ) 

Probably unwanted information but thought I'd share anyway 🙂

Wonder if I should post in the men's section tbh 🤔 sorry for the confusion! 

@DoeHaze - It very much comes down to where you feel comfortable.  For me, the images you've posted and described of your pee emerging from a urethra tucked into a labia make those very eligible to be posted in the Pee Pictures section, and many people have enjoyed them there (with or without considering your gender identity).

If you feel that is not representative of your identity (and I mean that in the kindest possible way) in other words you prefer to be treated as a man, then fair enough.  There is a specific post within Men Peeing dedicated to non-binary content.  That could be a suitable place - but have a look and see what you think.  Currently the title maybe isn't ideal, but that can very easily be changed.

https://peefans.com/topic/13474-shemales-tgirls-cds-pissing/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-287350

I freely admit I want to be better educated on the terminology, wishes and preferences around LGBTQ+ and if the way I term things is in any way dated or incorrect, it's through naivety not any form of prejudice.

(I've posted in there asking for feedback on how we could better accommodate members which I guess may include yourself. I'd be interested on your views.) 

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DoeHaze said:

How big are the puddles this pup makes 

Well.

I did a lil science for you all. I could have held out longer but I'm low key glad I didn't.

https://www.erome.com/a/nIDsZTTU

Love it - any longer and you would have had a wet table (sorry - spoiler) and I wouldn't be surprised if you had just a further dribble or two left in there.   

Either way, great clip - love it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1