Odd pee containers (besides the toilet) for emergency relief?

Whether to avoid a mess, discretely taking care of a bursting bladder, an occupied toilet, or a plumbling issue, I am sure a large number of us have had to use whatever container is at hand in a bursting bladder emergency.

Curious to hear about the oddest containers at hand chosen that have been used to receive the contents of an overly full bladder in an emergency situation.

Of course a little back story would be welcome and be sure to offer a little critique of your chosen container.  Size?, Capacity?, Overflow? Did it work well?  What happened to the "contents".

• Like 1

@DoctorDoctor have you any of your own stories to relate?  That might encourage more people to contribute.

For me, Cups, bowls, sinks, bottles are all common place, in fact I have already used a mug this morning.   Ones that may count as odd are probably a kettle, the detergent drawer of a washing machine and a paint tin in the garage.  Basically I will pee in whatever is to hand.

33 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

@DoctorDoctor have you any of your own stories to relate?  That might encourage more people to contribute.

For me, Cups, bowls, sinks, bottles are all common place, in fact I have already used a mug this morning.   Ones that may count as odd are probably a kettle, the detergent drawer of a washing machine and a paint tin in the garage.  Basically I will pee in whatever is to hand.

Sure, I'll start off with one.  I drank too much at a party and slept on a couch in the party host's sunroom (like an enclosed porch). I woke up at sunrise due to a superfull bladder, but the door back into the main house was locked.  The sunroom faced a busy street, so I started frantically looking for somewhere to discreetly pee.  I found a ceramic dog treat jar containnig on crumbs with a lid.  I pulled my cock out and filled that jar with a noisy stream. Looked to be about a liter in size.  At first I thought overflow may be a problem and was thinking about having to "turn off the tap", but it turned out just right.

I placed the jar back covered with the lid. I was wondering how to get rid of the evidence so the host would not find out.  Eventually, I got a chance to dump it in the flower garden next to the door and give it a quick rinse with a watering can. But on the way back in, the host was letting the dog out through the sun porch and caught me holding the jar.  She asked me to give the dog a treat.  I quickly said that I found it empty and decided to rinse it for her.  She said she noticed that the door from the main house to the room was locked and hoped that I was OK.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I’ve never used anything when a toilet wasn’t available, just peeing in a bush in those instances. But I’ve peed in things around the house for fun. Glasses, cups, jugs, box, sink, shower, bath etc

Care to share any fun experiences?  Which container did you enjoy the best?  Best shape? Which matched your bladder's capacity the best (or didn't and overflowed)? What do you want to try next?

2 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Care to share any fun experiences?  Which container did you enjoy the best?  Best shape? Which matched your bladder's capacity the best (or didn't and overflowed)? What do you want to try next?

Well I thought I only needed a small pee and used a glass by my bed and soon realised I was going to fill it, had to rush to the sink to empty it so I could refill it, turns out I filled it 4 Times! Jug is the best as no risk of overflowing and I can see how much I peed. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

Well I thought I only needed a small pee and used a glass by my bed and soon realised I was going to fill it, had to rush to the sink to empty it so I could refill it, turns out I filled it 4 Times! Jug is the best as no risk of overflowing and I can see how much I peed. 

Should have finished it up on the sink. 🙂  So, if you use a jug, curious on how much you pee measure regularly and what is your maximum???

While I wouldn't exactly describe a sink, tub/shower, or washing machine as "containers" I have peed in all of them.  Have also used trashcans, potted plants, cups (I include mugs, glasses, paper coffee cups, etc in the word "cups"), bottles...

Generally though, if I have to pee and there is no toilet available I either go in my pants or use a bush / tree.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Aristona said:

Funny that I came across this topic. I've been reading on peefans for a while, this is my first post.

My girlfriend is also into peeing and stuff after all these years of being in a relationship with me. I'm thinking about posting my adventures with my current girlfriend and ex-girlfriend on peefans if there's interest.

ontopic:

We live in a house with no toilet upstairs, no sink or anything.
My girlfriend has a weak bladder and also spends a lot of time upstairs so she pees 1 or 2 times a day upstairs in a cup/jar/milk carton/towels etc. It's totally normal for us. Even when I'm already in bed or sometimes a cup overflows that also happens too.

Sometimes 'little accidents' happen, the last time she was already sleeping and she woke up from me when she had to pee. The lid of the cup was still on the cup, she hadn't seen that and she pees all over the floor on the lid. She stopped to look but saw nothing, she continued to pee again everything fell to the floor and now she held the cup in front of her face to look but in the meantime she continued to pee on the floor because she couldn't stop. I got very excited about that. And we had to laugh about it.

Recently she sent me a picture of her pee in a cup with a figure in the foam haha.

And so there are more fun things in our lives around pee, unfortunately not much but I'm glad we are so open about it.

English is not my native language so if there is something wrong in the grammar sorry about that.

Your English is absolutely fine, much better than many first-language English speakers I know.

Thanks for your post.  What a great way to break into posting on the site - glad you and your partner are able to enjoy some fun together around this kink and laugh about those parts which aren't quite so planned.   Can't wait to read some more.

• Agree 3

I have a couple of two litre measuring jugs, one of which I have set up in my bedroom in case I don't feel like going to the toilet at night.  It may take a few pees to get there (normal for most nights) but I can pretty much fill it.  Also I have a screw top container of similar capacity which I take if I'm going away to stay in a place that hasn't got en suite facilities.  

There are, of course, a variety of vases and other containers that I can use around the house.  They come in handy when I'm working downstairs, doing stuff on the laptop etc, but don't fancy trekking upstairs to the toilet.  

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Aristona said:

Funny that I came across this topic. I've been reading on peefans for a while, this is my first post.

My girlfriend is also into peeing and stuff after all these years of being in a relationship with me. I'm thinking about posting my adventures with my current girlfriend and ex-girlfriend on peefans if there's interest.

ontopic:

We live in a house with no toilet upstairs, no sink or anything.
My girlfriend has a weak bladder and also spends a lot of time upstairs so she pees 1 or 2 times a day upstairs in a cup/jar/milk carton/towels etc. It's totally normal for us. Even when I'm already in bed or sometimes a cup overflows that also happens too.

Sometimes 'little accidents' happen, the last time she was already sleeping and she woke up from me when she had to pee. The lid of the cup was still on the cup, she hadn't seen that and she pees all over the floor on the lid. She stopped to look but saw nothing, she continued to pee again everything fell to the floor and now she held the cup in front of her face to look but in the meantime she continued to pee on the floor because she couldn't stop. I got very excited about that. And we had to laugh about it.

Recently she sent me a picture of her pee in a cup with a figure in the foam haha.

And so there are more fun things in our lives around pee, unfortunately not much but I'm glad we are so open about it.

English is not my native language so if there is something wrong in the grammar sorry about that.

Image2.jpg

Nice story and pictures.  

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Agree 1

Heavy duty plastic bag. I thought I’d be able to stop once I started but pretty soon I felt hot pee start to splash onto me until the bag was almost full and I was still pissing into it and then down my leg and then pretty soon onto the floor and then I just gave up on trying to conceal my mess and as I poured the bag in the sink, I just kept peeing down my legs. Nothing beats the feeling of not having to hide, not having to be quiet, and just doing something wild like filling up on so much water and getting into bed under the sheets and waiting until you really have no choice but to pee right there. One time I was in the middle of soaking my bed because I was getting a new mattress when my roommate walked in and was talking to me and I was trying so hard to stop peeing but I just couldn’t. So I acted normal but I kept wetting myself anyway. It was more fun.
Cups, bowls, bottles, storage bins. Any container at all. I like to feel it so I love laying down or straddling something the most. Layers and layers of towels will sometimes be enough to hold it all but only sometimes. I wish I could pee on couches and beds anytime I wanted to. Getting a new mattress was great because I had an excuse to ruin my old one. If u have ideas of how to pee and be sneaky let me know 

• Hot 1
19 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Your English is absolutely fine, much better than many first-language English speakers I know.

Thanks for your post.  What a great way to break into posting on the site - glad you and your partner are able to enjoy some fun together around this kink and laugh about those parts which aren't quite so planned.   Can't wait to read some more.

Thank you for this nice welcome and compliment. There is much more to tell but I don't know if I'm interesting enough to write my own topic haha, but I would like to tell. I'm going to post more on the forum I think it would be fun.

12 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Nice story and pictures.  

Thanks!

1 hour ago, hideandgopee said:

Cups, bowls, bottles, storage bins. Any container at all. I like to feel it so I love laying down or straddling something the most. Layers and layers of towels will sometimes be enough to hold it all but only sometimes. I wish I could pee on couches and beds anytime I wanted to. Getting a new mattress was great because I had an excuse to ruin my old one. If u have ideas of how to pee and be sneaky let me know 

Sounds like you have lots of experience with sneaky peeing into containers.  Tell us what's your favorite, maybe a story, and which matched your bladder size.

8 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Sounds like you have lots of experience with sneaky peeing into containers.  Tell us what's your favorite, maybe a story, and which matched your bladder size.

I’ve definitely tried to get as much experience as possible hahah. I love the feeling of holding and then releasing but I know it’s going to be a lot of pee when I finally let go. Containers are fun and they’re obviously the easiest clean up, so I do opt for those pretty often. Though I have this naughty side that loves just letting loose because it feels the best when I’m doing something normal like just laying on a bed or sitting on the floor or doing dishes or sitting on the edge of a chair or the edge of my seat in my car. It’s so hot because it feels wrong but it also makes me feel confident like, “why would I get up and leave this cozy bed just to go pee if I can just buy a new mattress topper tomorrow? Might as well ruin this one now.” Then I take my pants off (or not), and I start to pee. First, I go slowly so I can feel the warmth soak in and I feel the slightest relief. Then I’ll build to a steady stream, do distance challenges, noise challenges, I’ll do “target practice”… anything. I love just making a game of it and having fun. I don’t do that a lot or else it would be super expensive haha. 

My favorite “containers” that I’ve had the pleasure of peeing in would probably be large plastic storage bins because I can stand in them, straddle them, sit in them, and make a very concealed mess. I like to hydrate like crazy and then literally sit inside a plastic bin and put my back against the back of the bin and see how hard I can spray the other side and feel how much of it splashes back onto me. Or I’ll stand over it to hear the noise of spraying into it. 
smaller plastic storage containers are good for volume. I like to get on my knees and hover over it as I fill it up. I have overfilled small ones before by accident… 

I don't know where my favorite place to pee is/has been. Any suggestions? I like letting out a bit at a time to really prolong the whole thing. I have no plans today so I’m hydrating already hahaha 

• Hot 2

Here are most of the alternative toilets I have available.  

The two litre measuring jug stabilised in a waste bin is my bedroom toilet.  

The two vases and measuring jug lined up together are downstairs toilets for when I don't feel like going upstairs just to pee.  

The yellow bucket and blue bowl are choices I have available in case a big bladdered couch serfer choose to stop over.  They are also available/used for staged pissings/wettings when I feel like filming myself.   

In fact I've just used one of the downstairs options - it's surprising how barely 300ml can make one want to go!

Bedroom Toilet.jpg

Couch serfers toilets.jpg

300ml.jpg

Downstairs loos.jpg

Edited by Adyguy6970
  • Like 2