Mosh pit peeing

I've been to more than my fair share of heavy metal & industrial concerts. Can only think of a handful of sightings that I've seen, but doubtless it goes on more than what one sees. At a Slayer/Megadeth show someone pissed in the pit as I overheard a guy telling his friend "he got ass kicked by the guy he pissed on". My friend popped a squat in the pit during a Lords of Acid show. If you've been to a Lords of Acid gig, this is nothing unusual. The one time I did it was while at a Nine Inch Nails show, I pissed in my empty beer can then set it down on the floor. 

While it wasn't in the pit, but I watched from the pit- the memory of a tall redhead with knee high boots and a plaid skirt pissing a puddle on the venue floor about 10 feet away from me during a KMFDM show is one that will stay with me for years. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Carpetpisser said:

I've been to more than my fair share of heavy metal & industrial concerts. Can only think of a handful of sightings that I've seen, but doubtless it goes on more than what one sees. At a Slayer/Megadeth show someone pissed in the pit as I overheard a guy telling his friend "he got ass kicked by the guy he pissed on". My friend popped a squat in the pit during a Lords of Acid show. If you've been to a Lords of Acid gig, this is nothing unusual. The one time I did it was while at a Nine Inch Nails show, I pissed in my empty beer can then set it down on the floor. 

While it wasn't in the pit, but I watched from the pit- the memory of a tall redhead with knee high boots and a plaid skirt pissing a puddle on the venue floor about 10 feet away from me during a KMFDM show is one that will stay with me for years. 

Adult diapers would be a good option you reckon ? 

16 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Half an hour from home for me is the coast and with it a string of seaside towns. One of them more than the others likes to think of itself as a cut above the rest. It has the reputation of being snooty. House prices are higher than anywhere else, the restaurants and bars are pricier too and it's got a higher proportion of retired celebrities that anywhere else.

Each year they have a music festival - of course an expensive ticketed event on the green next to the promenade. They do have some big past names performing though, always slightly safe choices like Kylie, Lionel Richie or Nile Rogers.  Definitely no mosh pit, but it is a non-seated event.

So a few years ago I was in work and in conversation with the three girls in the next cluster of desks who'd been to the festival.  My attention was grabbed when one said in the conversation "Did you see the woman next to us have a wee?"

So the conversation between the three girls sort of followed a path:

"What, next to us?"

"Yes, she was next to us - she squatted and wee'd in the crowd where we were"

"Was she drunk?"

"I don't know, maybe she just needed to go"

"Eww, I was dancing barefoot.  I could have been standing in her wee!"

With that there was a silence.

The last comment was made by the 'princess' of the three, the girl who was sweet and acted innocent. Most telling though was the look one of the other girls gave her.  I could be wrong, but it was the sort of look that said 'It's a grassy green. People walk their dogs every day there.  Anyway, a bit of piss on your foot isn't going to kill you.  God, I bet you've never pissed on the grass before....' 

Great story! And what did you say?!?

• Like 1