Do you like to masturbate in public?

pop-a-squat

Public masturbation is a rare but not unknown activity for me.  Usually it would be whilst out on a walk in the countryside but I have had more daring adventures (in the airport terminal cafe?).  Hasn't happened for a while so maybe time for a new adventure. 

• Like 2
On 10/11/2021 at 5:22 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I’ve really gotten into pulling over and playing with my pussy when I’m done peeing in my car. Does anyone else like to play in their car or other public places? Sometimes I even stick my hand down my pants in movie theaters if it’s dark enough hehehe

Public masturbation is an activity I've engaged in on many occasions. In my car in a parking lot, my driveway and even in the park a few times. I've done it standing in my garage with the door open, sitting on my front porch at night, in my stall in public bathrooms. I've had naughty pisses in all of those same places 😉

• Like 1

I've never dared to do it public in my life, but once in University, in a large lecture hall I had a girl, who was not my girlfriend, lean her head against my shoulder, and rub herself under her coat on her lap.

I pretended not to notice, but I confess I was getting a thrill from it.  The professor stopped mid-lecture, folded his arms, and glared at me.  Not her, but me!  And of course everyone in the class had to turn and look. I'm kind of an introvert and that was an uncomfortable strange experience.

I don't know people can have as much nerve as that girl.  If a guy had done it I imagine the University police would have been called!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/6/2021 at 9:41 AM, MatureSwiss said:

I often masturbate in my backyard, also with peeing - but that's not really in public. But from time to time als wank while on a hike in the mountains ...

A man after my own heart.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 5:54 AM, Ms. Tito said:

I have done a few in my backyard. I could never do it in an actual public place.

Maybe start in a park at night when no people are around. That's how i started.

Question at the judge: Does stealthy masturbation during voice calls count as public masturbation ? xD

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1