Do you like to masturbate in public?

pop-a-squat

2 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I’ve really gotten into pulling over and playing with my pussy when I’m done peeing in my car. Does anyone else like to play in their car or other public places? Sometimes I even stick my hand down my pants in movie theaters if it’s dark enough hehehe

I  have had a wank when out walking, don't do it out in the open but somewhere someone casually passing may happen to see me. I love to wank and pee when I'm out. Something about the naughtiness of it I find arousing also I have some trousers that have a hole in the pocket and I have made myself cum while walking in a busy street. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I have in a few public spaces. I’ve done it at work a few times, stood in a queue at a theme park, in my car in a traffic jam, in a cinema, whist sat with friends watching a movie at home, even while we ate lunch once. Plus lots of public toilets when I haven’t been able to wait to get home. 

• Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 6:48 AM, JesseP said:

I have to confess I have done before. I occasionally visit dogging sites and let people watch me masturbate.

Dogging sites? You can watch people masturbate? Let people watch you? Where uh ... where are these sites? :D 

• Love 1

In regard to "Do you like to masturbate in public?" I did it often as a teenager.  I would take my cock out and play with it at stop signs.  Eventually, I'd get to a stop sign, play a little extra, and cum in my pants.  Strange thing is, I cum a lot more now then I did then, there's no way my undies could hold all that cum.     

• Like 1

My yard is overlooked by 6 other houses and I have gone out there and had a wank at night, I can see the lights on in the houses with people going about their evening which is a turn on. As for actually out in public, I whipped it out when I was out walking the other morning and had a bit of a play, it felt very naughty but I chickened out of taking it to its conclusion in case I got caught 😃

• Love 2
3 hours ago, mickymoist said:

My yard is overlooked by 6 other houses and I have gone out there and had a wank at night, I can see the lights on in the houses with people going about their evening which is a turn on. As for actually out in public, I whipped it out when I was out walking the other morning and had a bit of a play, it felt very naughty but I chickened out of taking it to its conclusion in case I got caught 😃

I know the feeling of perhaps getting seen or caught, you just need to be careful and pick the place to wank, no benefit in being reckless but get it right and it's a real buzz. 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Peevert said:

Dogging sites? You can watch people masturbate? Let people watch you? Where uh ... where are these sites? 😄

Still trying to figure out “dogging sites”.  What exactly are they? Where do I find them?

1 hour ago, Peevert said:

Still trying to figure out “dogging sites”.  What exactly are they? Where do I find them?

As I understand it there are certain places, like car parks in quiet places, where those in the know go to have sex and be watched, or watch other people having sex, or, well, getting themselves off. I don't know how you'd go about finding them.

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, oliver2 said:

As I understand it there are certain places, like car parks in quiet places, where those in the know go to have sex and be watched, or watch other people having sex, or, well, getting themselves off. I don't know how you'd go about finding them.

Our local news group on Facebook did an article with a list of sites 🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, puddyls said:

definitely fun. but i have to be in the right mood for it usually. 

You go dogging @puddyls? Goodness! (Actually, I think you were commenting on the initial subject of the thread, rather than the most recent few comments, but it's an intriguing prospect!)

Edited by Kupar

I was wiring some lights up at a ladies house. While i worked she took the dog out for a walk, when she came back a out 30 mins later she was doing the pee dance while telling me she didn’t think she would make home in time. This turned me on so much that i drove my car 50 yards down the road and just had to pull over to the curb and wank. Fortunately in only took 30 seconds before i squired over the steering wheel.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1