Would you let guests piss around your house?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tbh they could pee everywhere, even when I tell them they can't pee on something. Like if someone was in my room and was like i need to pee rly bad, can i pee on your laptop? I would say no, because that would soak it. But i would love it when they pee anyway where they want. Part of the kink. I like it when people destroy my things.

• Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 11:29 PM, PeeBody1024 said:

One of My biggest fantasies is to have a bunch of guys (or girls) come by and piss all over my house. Don’t matter on the carpet, tile, furniture, walls, beds, my whole house is anyone to mark as theirs as long as I can watch and join in 😉

Mmmm how do I sign up for this?

• 7 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 5:33 PM, Paulypeeps said:

Well, I guess they could go wherever they were sitting or standing. If I knew they were coming in advance I would position some rugs in strategic places so that the laminate floor does not get damaged, but I would allow them to be nonchalant and not expect them to undress or anything.

Now if they were a very special guest then I would not expect them to get out of bed to pee...

totally with you there, @Paulypeeps !

• Like 1

If it was someone or some people I'm romantically involved or interested in my only limitations would probably be electronics, photos, and maybe certain books, other than that it's free reign for em'. 

On 12/18/2021 at 4:13 PM, Peeteller said:

I would also say anything that out is fair game if you don't want, no one to pee or anything electronics or important Documents. They need to be well hidden. So Yes peeing everywhere mean everything is fair games

I would agree with this but it's also really hard to hide my expensive-ass big-ass TV so I'd have to at least set some boundaries.

• Like 1

I just had my carpets steamed, and like everything in my house but the bathroom and kitchen is catpet, so they'd be off limits. I long for the day I have my own place with tile almost everywhere, because once I have that, my bathrooms will be almost exclusively used for showering, as the rest of the floors in the house would be free game.