Would you let guests piss around your house?

If I knew the guest was into naughty peeing then I would have a bit of a quandary.  I would love to see them peeing just about anywhere - especially on the carpets, but my wife wouldn't appreciate it.   Therefore, I would probably have to settle for letting them pee on the kitchen floor in the conservatory, in the garage, in the shed, or in a sink, bath or shower.   They would be welcome to pee outside anywhere they liked; patio, grass, behind shed etc.  Also, I would be more than happy to invite them to pee on towels or in pots/pans/bowls etc if they wanted to do that.

If it were you, @pop-a-squat, then that would be even more difficult because I would know that you really enjoy peeing on the carpet.   I'd probably let you pee in the spare room, or move the sofa and pee there, then move the sofa back and hope it dried before my wife found it!

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

If I knew the guest was into naughty peeing then I would have a bit of a quandary.  I would love to see them peeing just about anywhere - especially on the carpets, but my wife wouldn't appreciate it.   Therefore, I would probably have to settle for letting them pee on the kitchen floor in the conservatory, in the garage, in the shed, or in a sink, bath or shower.   They would be welcome to pee outside anywhere they liked; patio, grass, behind shed etc.  Also, I would be more than happy to invite them to pee on towels or in pots/pans/bowls etc if they wanted to do that.

If it were you, @pop-a-squat, then that would be even more difficult because I would know that you really enjoy peeing on the carpet.   I'd probably let you pee in the spare room, or move the sofa and pee there, then move the sofa back and hope it dried before my wife found it!

Mmmm, I love your answer. You know I would absolutely adore soaking your carpet. I also wouldn’t mind going outside for you, or in the shed.

• Like 1
Just now, pop-a-squat said:

Mmmm, I love your answer. You know I would absolutely adore soaking your carpet. I also wouldn’t mind going outside for you, or in the shed.

Well, you are more than welcome to use the shed or the garden any time.  Maybe we could compromise - I've got a roll of old carpet up the loft.  I could put that down in the shed and you could still get to pee on the carpet. 

• Love 1

I'm a super chill person, all I ask is that you ask me politely before you do and I'll tell you where you can go. Maybe I'll even add to the puddle. I fantasize about some of my female friends sharing my fetish with me. I imagine that P and O (see my stories for further details) would let me know before hand. We'd get drunk enough to be persuaded to piss as naughty as we can:

P:"Wow, I got drunk fast. On top of that, I really need to pee but there's no way I'm making it upstairs. Hey E, could I piss somewhere down here without your family finding out?

Me: "Sure, it's alcohol so it won't smell. Theyll be gone for the next few days so feel free to rip your pants off and let loose. You can piss on the couch.

P goes over, shuffling her petite body out of her tight leggings and panties, cocks a leg and pisses on the back. She sprays for a good half a minute and comes back, without putting her pants back on.

O: "Yeah I should probably piss too. Does behind the bar work?"

Me: "Fuckin go for it, my dude."

O hurriedly makes her way behind the bar, gets into a high squat and let's her piss shower the floor and wall behind her. Meanwhile, I discreetly let some piss out against the front of the bar while no one's looking. As I finished up, I glanced over at P. and saw her looking with a smile, nipples poking through her braless shirt. 

Oof, might be writing a story later. Short answer is yes, @pop-a-squat, haha.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yes, if I know them. although the options would be extremely limited (or limitless depending on how you look at it I suppose) for indoors, I only basically have one room to my house, and only three small movable pieces of carpeting

I live in (because I wanted to) a 20ft single wide 5th wheel camper on a few acres of land surrounded mostly by woods, so outside is always my primary bathroom 

while the camper does have a small bathroom.... I use that room mostly for storage:)

Edited by Wolf187
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Wolf187 said:

Yes, if I knew them. although the options would be extremely limited (or limitless depending on how you look at it I suppose) for indoors, I only basically have one room to my house, and only three small movable pieces of carpeting

I live in (because I wanted to) a 20ft single wide 5th wheel camper on a few acres of land surrounded mostly by woods, so outside is always my primary bathroom 

while the camper does have a small bathroom.... I use that room mostly for storage:)

A lot of comments all come down not to any issues with the actual peeing, but with the cleanup or fear of damage consequences.

A house with tiled floors throughout simplifies the equation a huge lot - so stripping away all the excuses...   Just do it.  And if you don't mind being watched, all the better.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

A lot of comments all come down not to any issues with the actual peeing, but with the cleanup or fear of damage consequences.

A house with tiled floors throughout simplifies the equation a huge lot - so stripping away all the excuses...   Just do it.  And if you don't mind being watched, all the better.

Good comment , I certainly wouldn’t be bothered being watched.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not living alone, other people's tolerance would be exhausted before mine...

Honestly, I've often been fantasizing about having a woman visiting who is into naughty peeing without me knowing:

"I really got to pee!"

"Go for it then!"

And her picking up on my ambiguous comment by just going for it somewhere unusual.

If I knew a woman were into peeing strange places, I'd make the condition none of the other people living in my place would ever find out. That leaves anywhere outdoors, tiled floors (I'd do the mopping if that gets me a nice view as she goes about her act), sinks, baths, showers, flower pots... Sorry, @Pop-a-squat, no way to go on a carpet, couch or other furniture.

5 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

My own house, no. I’m a clean freak. An Airbnb booked in someone else’s details or somewhere with no consequences then go for it, the naughtier the better! 

As someone who operates an Airbnb this both annoys me and makes me wish you’d book.

if any one’s going to have that sort of fun there they could at least invite me 🤣

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, walanuk said:

As someone who operates an Airbnb this both annoys me and makes me wish you’d book.

if any one’s going to have that sort of fun there they could at least invite me 🤣

Ha ha - I feel your pain, and it's a huge Catch 22...    I'm going to book a room for some fun, should I invite the owner?  Will they join in?   Let's play the odds...