Where is hotter to you? Trains, buses, airplanes?

Any of these are hot.   Probably more so on an aeroplane because there would be so many more people in close proximity.   

Buses are interesting because it is often a hard floor - therefore, unless the bus is empty there is a high chance that someone would hear your pee hitting the floor and also it would flow around on the floor and be visible to others.  On the other hand, buses are easier to clean because they can just be mopped out, so that makes it a bit less naughty.

Trains are hot because they often do have carpet and you can be quite sneaky going under a table or between rows of seats - it is especially hot if they have toilets and the person chooses not to use them.

On balance, I'd vote for the aeroplane being the hottest.   It is also the only one that I haven't done myself.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Where do you think is the hottest place for someone to piss, the floor of an airplane, the floor or seat of a train or bus? 

That is a hard question. Clearly the hottest place to pee is in the seat on the aeroplane, but that one is for the future as I have not done that yet, and it is ouside the scope of the question...

...Now, back to the multiple choice, and of the options I think peeing on the train seat is my favourite for hottest. It is the only one that you can do where you can completely empty your bladder in to the seat while chatting with someone who has no idea that you are doing it. Slightly conditional on having an older style deep and very absorbent seat!

• Love 3

All of those are great options.  For me, the question of "seat vs floor" is the easy part: seat all the way. 

Airplane, train, or bus...that is more difficult; ultimately I think, for me anyway, the specifics of the seat would be the determining factor.  Not really an answer, I know

• Like 1

Good question - and somehow the idea of aeroplane seems very different from the train or bus.

For me, aeroplanes strike me as being a very controlled environment - generally being confined at close quarters with lots of other people, stewards at close quarters keeping an eye out (and they do more than you'd imagine) and then the confines of being strapped into a seat for landing, then having to queue for immigration checks at the far end.

Over my career and over the last two years (give or take a pandemic) I've spent a lot of time on planes, and I've spent a lot of time fantasising about desperation and naughtiness - but the aeroplane environment isn't free enough for my tastes.

Instead it's actually the idea of trains that excites me far more - and I'm thinking really about the smaller commuter trains that may be near empty later at night.  Also bear in mind my fascination is with female pee so the idea of a girl being able to sit in a carriage with maybe less than half a dozen people spread about, and being able to hold herself, play with herself under a skirt and to wet herself when she chooses or to scoot forwards and pee either commando or panties pulled aside onto the floor just does it for me.

Equally I guess with buses, although somehow a train seems more anonymous - just getting off at a station and walking away without having to walk to the front of the bus and past the driver. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I wonder how well a plane seat would dry if you peed on it when you first got on the plane and then sat in it for 11 hours...

I'd imagine the warmth of you sitting on it for 11 hours would dry it pretty well.

But, I would think that in that time you'd need to relieve your bladder at least once or twice and that seat (at least 😉 ) would become wet again. 

For me... definitely the floor of a train,

and I’ve always thought busses would be fun to pee in... had thought that many times when I used to ride em (mind was always trying to think of a way of getting away with it). But with the security cameras and me being a guy, I couldn’t find a way to discreetly whip it out and go 😞

as for airplanes... I seem to recall that seats are (supposed to be anyway) made to be extremely water replant for easy clean up (meaning you’d probably be sitting in a puddle the whole trip)

now if you could manage to discreetly go the floor of a plan...

• Love 1

Having tried all of the above, I have to go with the train as the bigger turn on.

Airplanes are difficult ... there's nowhere to hide and the flight crew is keeping tabs on things.  It would definitely be easier to have a naughty pee on an overnight flight but I've never tried due to the close proximity of other passengers.  I did manage a small pee on the floor of a business class seat ... much more privacy but, equally, much more obvious who had done the deed.

Buses are just uncomfortable places to pee.  It's hard to relax when the bus is banging over potholes, etc.   The hard floor means the pee flows and can be traced back.  The best bus pees are on the big coaches, which usually have better suspension and carpeted floors.  I've enjoyed a pee or two in them.

The train is my favourite.  There are enough people around to make it really exciting and there's usually carpet to soak.  It's possible to take a nice long pee on a train, even with lots of people nearby.

The tricky part, for guys that is ... I will always envy @Paulypeeps freedom of expression, is getting my cock out discreetly and being exposed while I'm peeing.  But that's all part of the game.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

The tricky part, for guys that is ... I will always envy @Paulypeeps freedom of expression, is getting my cock out discreetly and being exposed while I'm peeing.  But that's all part of the game.

Three very feasible options here for men, which I have tried and succeeded with all of them.  One is to wear loose shorts and you can easily aim your dick out of the leg without exposing too much.  
The second is when wearing longer trousers with a zipped fly - just lay a jacket over your knees.  You can discreetly extract your penis under the cover of the coat and sit there for as long as you like in that position until it is a good time to pee. 
Third is to wear black trousers and simply wet yourself in the seat.  The seat absorbs the pee, so nobody around you even notices.  Your trousers are black so don’t show it, although for added stealth have handy a long coat that you put on as soon as you stand up from your seat.  It will hang down far enough to hide everything.  I peed like this when I was in a window seat and the woman next to me (who I didn’t know) went to sleep.  I didn’t want to wake her so I wet myself right there, it was a very nice feeling and I did it again before I got to my destination.   When I had to get up to get off, I put my coat on quickly and placed a newspaper on the wet seat. 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I watched a guy piss on the train last night but as far as he’s concerned he got away with his relief unseen. The gentleman in business dress was sitting a few rows in front of me on the opposite side of the aisle. It was only myself and him in the carriage and the toilet had an ‘out of order’ sign taped to the door. I had watched the guy fidget for quite a while. Eventually he stopped squirming and lifted his briefcase onto his lap. He appeared to rummage under his briefcase during which time I believe he’d unzipped his penis and positioned it across his left leg pointing towards the vacant window seat to his left. He appeared to have one hand on his lap (probably on his penis) and the other on top of his briefcase on his lap. I heard a faint hiss and the gentle patter of piss onto the upholstered seat next to him. I couldn’t see him actually piss (stream or puddle) and he didn’t realise I was watching but it was clear what was happening. He stayed staring rigidly ahead for around 30 seconds presumably while he was pissing, then he fidgeted a bit which I guess was him readjusting his trousers and underwear. He glanced briefly down towards the seat on his left. He then took a newspaper from his briefcase and began reading. I got off the train before he did. 

At least the person who spotted him appreciated the show.   You were lucky to catch him, even if you didn't see it directly.  

15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Three very feasible options here for men, which I have tried and succeeded with all of them.

Agree completely with all three @Alfresco, and I've used variations of the first two on multiple occasions.  I'm not a wetter so I've never used the third option.

Of course, there's always option four, which is to just get it out and go for it.  It's a high risk strategy but I find the risk exciting and the resulting buzz more intense.  I'm not hung like a donkey so I can usually hide by nothing more than careful placement of my hands, though I've also untucked my shirt and used that for momentary cover.

Theres something special about taking an open pee on a train ... just gotta know where the CCTV cameras are 😉

@ukpeegirl86 I hope we're on the same train some day.  If I knew you were watching, I promise you wouldn't have to guess what I was doing.

• Like 1

This is a great question and such a difficult one!

Putting ease of committing the deed aside, I think an airplane would be the naughtiest. Some of the naughtiness from peeing on public transport comes from the fact that someone will ultimately have to clean up after you. In airplanes, you somewhat have a "face" to the people representing the authority who you will shrug and disrespect nonetheless. The staff aboard planes work hard to serve their passengers and despite this, you piss on the floor/seatback/cushion/wall regardless! Also, plane rides are oftentimes longer so the "aftermath" has to stay longer before being cleaned up. That, and it's not like they can just pull over or stop at the next station for people to get off while they clean -- on airplanes, people are stuck with it until the plane lands, along with any smell or dampness that may result.

Of course, since so many people are in close proximity, peeing on a plane requires either a degree of brazenness or a lot of friends surrounding you to shield your misbehavior from wandering eyes. This makes pissing quite difficult, but in the few rare instances where it does happen, the result is insanely hot 😉

Outside of planes, I think trains are the second most naughtiest and allows some more brazen activities. On trains, there are simultaneously people and, depending on the time, also a number of places that offer some privacy for relief. One "bonus" trains have in naughty factor is the fact that they floors aren't always carpeted -- this allows puddles to spread, making it quite clear that someone took a piss in the carriage. The opportunities for privacy also grant a wider breadth of actions that can be taken; it can be as subtle as peeing down a seatback or outright squatting by the wall and pissing a jet over the compartment.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I work on a plane and while I haven't peed on any seats I have on the floor in the toilet. For those wondering how you could get away with peeing on seats - some planes (depending on the seat) have seat covers for when things like drinks are spilt. You could always blame it on a spilt drink if you wanted to try it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I think peeing on a plane has to get my vote. After many flights as I’ve walked down the cabin to exit at the back I’ve seen quite a few economy seats with rather large wet patches.

if you are going to pee on the seat, make sure you swap seats to a vacant one after takeoff. That way the crew won’t know who was responsible for the wet patch.

Night flights definitely offer the best cover, especially if you have a blanket over your lap. And what could be more exciting than peeing while next to a complete stranger 😉 

• Like 1

I've always thought buses and trains, but I never thought of a plane.  Yes halmac5488 it does provide great ideas!  If the weather is right, you could also wear a skirt to cover your soaked ass.  Pull the skirt up, pee your panties, let the skirt fall back into place when you get up. Would also work at a theater.  :-) 

For me it would be airplanes, but that's mostly coming from my desire to eat out some of the flight attendants.

But to answer the question, it's because I find airplanes to be generally cleaner (or less dirty) than buses or trains.

Edited by dltq