Mommy’s Kink

23 hours ago, pisswhore22 said:

When I was 18, I went to tour a college with my mom. We got a hotel room to stay in. I remember reading pissing stories, and I knew what I had to do. I wanted to spray the carpet with my hot piss. Waiting until she left the room, I hid in the bathroom. I read more piss stories to keep my pussy tingling. As soon as I heard my mom leave the room, I raced to my bed. Standing opposite the door, I began to play with my wet pussy. My full bladder was about to burst, and I felt even more turned on. I love to piss and cum at once. I wanted to christen this hotel room with my hot piss. A few droplets trickled out. I began to rub harder and harder. As my hot golden rain began to flow out my tight pussy, I heard the key enter the door. I had mere seconds to cum. Mere seconds to pretend I wasn’t just being naughty. My piss was steadily flowing, so I decided to squat down and squeeze. I wasn’t able to stop pissing, but I could at least control my flow. My mom walked in and asked what I was doing. She could only see my head. Through my immense pleasure, I muttered something about having lost something. I was still feeling a light trickle down my leg.   I bent down to look under the bed, but really I just wanted to piss in my hand. My mom wasn’t leaving the room, but I had to take care of my need without getting caught. So I turned on my phone flashlight with my left hand, and shoved my right inside my pussy. I let my stream go completely. Mom had actually gone to the bathroom, so I was free to be a little naughtier. Opening and closing my right fist made my golden stream splash around. It would splash my clit. On the trip home, my mom was going on about how bad she had to pee. I think she knew about my kink. Whenever she mentioned needing a bathroom, I would convince her to hold it. I really want to pee with my mommy.

Such a good story thanks! Keep us informed whether or not you get to piss with your mom

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

I hope you get the opportunity to be naughty with your mum ... that would be rather hot, I think.  😈

In the meantime, you could always write a story about how you hope it will play out.  Would love to read about how you might set the stage and what you hope the result will be.

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1