Pants are soaked

Pisspants

Hi I am a 32 year old western Canadian man  if any one is interested in piss and is nearby Alberta please contact me. I've had piss sex with almost everyone I've slept with but most are not I to it I really want a dirty girl to urinate over and over with pushing our limits to the brink

16338532737725338375552469325315.jpg

• Like 1

Hi and a huge welcome to the site - but please read our site rules.   In particular Rule 8, around the fact that we are not a dating site.

We are a community of friends all with a common bond - and we've got nothing against people developing friendships which then go beyond this community.  But in the same way I'm guessing if you walked into a bar for the first time, then the first words out of your mouth wouldn't be to shout 'Hey, who wants to f*** me?'  We'd recommend not using that approach here.

Please spend a bit of time browsing around and hopefully you'll get to know people as genuine friends.  Welcome.

3 minutes ago, Pisspants said:

Sry my bad won't happen again btw love the site

No worries my friend and thanks for replying - It's all exciting finding the place for the first time.   As I said, we love to see genuine friendships building between people over time and look forward to hearing more from you.

32 minutes ago, Pisspants said:

Awesome I really am a genuine piss addict lol I can get carried away from time to time do you know of a reliable piss dating site I find there all a scam:(

I know that's a very common complaint - I don't know personally, but if you look in the Pee Websites topic there's been some discussion around dating sites - good luck!