Being brave

Guest ShyPeeMan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ShyPeeMan

Having a clear out of pics n vids from my phone and it's seems I've gone from being shy to taking n sharing far too many pics. What had this site done to me? lol

9 hours ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Having a clear out of pics n vids from my phone and it's seems I've gone from being shy to taking n sharing far too many pics. What had this site done to me? lol

I don't know what it's done to you but it's made us happy 🙂 

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Ended up sat in 1 lol

When I'm out riding, I never bother to stop and find somewhere to piss, I always do it as I cycle. I normally have to lift myself of the saddle to start but once I do it just flows. I used to worry that people would notice but the truth is that the people you pass just see a cyclist and don't really pay that much attention to you. I'm much more confident about pissing now on my bike. 

• Love 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
7 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

When I'm out riding, I never bother to stop and find somewhere to piss, I always do it as I cycle. I normally have to lift myself of the saddle to start but once I do it just flows. I used to worry that people would notice but the truth is that the people you pass just see a cyclist and don't really pay that much attention to you. I'm much more confident about pissing now on my bike. 

I can do it sitting down and I'm not normally bothered, so long as it's dry by the time I get home. 

39 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

I can do it sitting down and I'm not normally bothered, so long as it's dry by the time I get home. 

I used to really worry about being dry before I got home but now after arriving home still wet a couple of times and my other half failing to  notice even when I stood in front of her talking to her, now I  don't really bother but to be fair It's not as noticeable as when I first piss myself it's normally just damp.

2 minutes ago, WaterboyUk said:

I used to really worry about being dry before I got home but now after arriving home still wet a couple of times and my other half failing to  notice even when I stood in front of her talking to her, now I  don't really bother but to be fair It's not as noticeable as when I first piss myself it's normally just damp.

Do you wear cycling bottoms or mountain bike pants, the big no would be light grey joggers. 

6 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Do you wear cycling bottoms or mountain bike pants, the big no would be light grey joggers. 

I'm not a lycra man that's for sure, no I just wear a pair of suitable trousers, fairly slim fitting so that if I get aroused but what I'm doing or have done then it shows. They are normally a dark colour and of course I always like to go commando. I just love the feel of my warm piss running down my leg and in some cases it will also make it's way down between the cheeks of my bum and I particularly like that feeling. 

• Hot 1
39 minutes ago, WaterboyUk said:

I'm not a lycra man that's for sure, no I just wear a pair of suitable trousers, fairly slim fitting so that if I get aroused but what I'm doing or have done then it shows. They are normally a dark colour and of course I always like to go commando. I just love the feel of my warm piss running down my leg and in some cases it will also make it's way down between the cheeks of my bum and I particularly like that feeling. 

Feel free to message me should you want to know more 

• Cheeky 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ShyPeeMan

I don't get much chance for fun lately so I have to grab the opportunity when I could. Washing machine needed to go on and no-one else was up so I had a little accident. If I had known the machine needed to go on earlier, I would have had another coffee or 2 lol. 

PXL_20220402_065114624.TS_exported_3293.jpg

PXL_20220402_065114624.TS_exported_6638.jpg

PXL_20220402_065114624.TS_exported_11556.jpg

Edited by ShyPeeMan