First Experiment with Peeing

9 minutes ago, KiriaBabyGirl said:

This led to me getting brave and every couple of nights now I go out front naked and piss in one of my neighbors gardens. I have never been caught and have no idea why it excites me so to pee in their gardens but it does. 

Does anyone else have an experience like this?

So brazen and naughty, I love it. Iam picturing me as your neibor wondering who the hell keeps watering my garden 😉

11 hours ago, KiriaBabyGirl said:

This led to me getting brave and every couple of nights now I go out front naked and piss in one of my neighbors gardens. I have never been caught and have no idea why it excites me so to pee in their gardens but it does. 

The chill night air on your naked body, the quiet hiss and spatter of your pee stream falling to the ground? Did you just sneak into your neighbour’s garden and piss there? You’re a good, brave girl, sharing your piss with the world, onto the ground, where it should be.

Edited by oliver2
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, KiriaBabyGirl said:

So I had been doing peeing on video for a while but mostly just in the shower stuff. So one day when I was taking the dogs out I really had to go and I was like screw it and dropped my undies and pissed right there with my dogs. This led to me getting brave and every couple of nights now I go out front naked and piss in one of my neighbors gardens. I have never been caught and have no idea why it excites me so to pee in their gardens but it does. 

Does anyone else have an experience like this?

Come and piss in my garden anytime, you're braver than me 

Thrilling on so many levels - the sneaking into someone's garden in a normal street, the exposing yourself - vulnerable to being caught, then actually letting yourself pee in their garden like that. Being naked in a world that expects modesty and decorum. It's a whole cocktail of taboo, risk, going against society's conventions. Hearing the splatter of your pee against the ground and wondering if that's going to give away your secret. And not mentioning just the relief of feeling your bladder empty. Then there's the excitement after the first time - what did I just do, and how soon can I do it all again?

Hell, my heart's racing just thinking about it - let alone actually being at the heart of it.  Wow - go for it girl, and thanks for sharing.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1