Pissing everywhere

Guest Devonpee

Guest Devonpee

Decided to make a new thread I’ll be posting videos pretty much daily here I’ll post the first one later today. If you have any ideas or places you think I should I love to hear them as well 

Guest Devonpee
1 hour ago, URinTrouble said:

Always love to see in ur own mouth.  It looks sexy as hell.  If not maybe a nice couch or chair or ur car

I’ll have to do some of those they sound pretty fun 

Guest Devonpee
40 minutes ago, WendyMarty said:

How naughty can you go?

how about in a DIY store or changing room?

There’s pretty much nowhere I won’t piss, I’ll definitely do those soon sounds like a good time 

I’d like to see you piss all over the place while walking around in your apartment. Or, try peeing all day on the same thing - floor, carpet, chair, couch, whatever - piss in the same place all day as long it's not the toilet! Also I’d love to see ya sit on your couch, watch some tv, and casually just piss up into the air and let it go everywhere, on you, your couch, the floor, all that. Nice videos!

• Hot 1
Guest Devonpee
2 minutes ago, durianfury said:

I’d like to see you piss all over the place while walking around in your apartment. Or, try peeing all day on the same thing - floor, carpet, chair, couch, whatever - piss in the same place all day as long it's not the toilet! Also I’d love to see ya sit on your couch, watch some tv, and casually just piss up into the air and let it go everywhere, on you, your couch, the floor, all that. Nice videos!

I can certainly do that!