To shy

Guest ShyPeeMan

Guest ShyPeeMan

Well I must say there are a lot more braver people than me on this site. I don't have I have the confidence to post pics and links to your vids as you lot do. I do have a few in my phone but I dare not post them, 1, because of body confidence (don't think I'm endowed enough) and 2, I do don't want to get found out about my kink and I'm can't help but think I'd get caught out by posting some of them. 

How did you manage to build up the confidence to post stuff?

I'm not sure if I e posted this in the right thread/forum as I'm new to this site and still learning my way around

Well said @gldenwetgoose. And I would strongly endorse the points you make.

There's no compulsion to do anything you're not comfortable with, of course, but if it's fear of the reaction on here you're worried about @ShyPeeMan then we can put your mind at rest: this is a massively supportive and respectful community, not least because the kink is so little understood in the wider world, so we tend to back one another up (and of course because Goose and the other staff are so good at moderating the site 🙂.) 

I also second the age / experience thing. As I have grown older I have found myself less worried about what other people think, but I am aware that for me that has come in parallel with a reduction in the consequences that being recognised might have on job / career etc. I think it's similar to one of the reasons that quite a lot of naturists, say, tend to be retired lol.

I know it's easier said than done, but on this site you can be yourself - it's a very broadly based community and not everybody is interested in everything that's here, but you will be accepted for who you are and not measured against any external standards. Maybe just writing about what you enjoy and have done, or commenting on others' posts, would be a way to relax into the site - you don't have to post pictures or videos - many of the most active members don't do it. I hope that helps!

• Agree 3

I agree with what @gldenwetgoose and @Kupar said, especially about the ”no magic formula”. I used to be a really awkward kid too and quite the rowdy teenager, i was afraid of posting when i joined. Hell, my first post was like 2019 and i joined 2014. My ”magic formula” was a life altering event which i do not recommend trying but, well i got arrested and convicted. But hey shit happens right. Talking to some of the other inmates changed my view like how they wished they lived fuller lives ’cause they ain’t never getting out nomore. After i got out i decided to not give a fuck anymore and just live the way i want, started posting, came out as trans and all that but well sadly we know how that ended from the other thread.

• Hug 3

I don't believe that anyone on here will shame anyone ( hopefully). Just keeping in mind, those that see anything you post, you will never ever meet in person. Part of the thrill in this lifestyle, is talking about it and sharing experiences. You might be helping someone else's excitement in reading or seeing your flow. 💦

• Agree 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

@PeeGurl74 never thought a pic of me or my stream could help turn someone on. It's something to think about. I don't have many stories yet, but I'm working on stuff with the more I pee play....sadly by myself

Edited by ShyPeeMan

My suggestion, and again as others have said, it took me years to start posting video content, is what have you got to lose?? I was so amazed by the positive reactions that I got when I first started posting videos!! I’m not super thin or muscular, I have an average length dick- the only USP I have, is a larger than average bladder, and that ability to keep holding when I am very desperate- neither thing I saw as a big deal- but people loved it! The pee fetish community is very warm and accepting, give it a go and see what happens ? 😀

Edited by Bladderlad
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 10/8/2021 at 8:54 AM, ShyPeeMan said:

Well I must say there are a lot more braver people than me on this site. I don't have I have the confidence to post pics and links to your vids as you lot do. I do have a few in my phone but I dare not post them, 1, because of body confidence (don't think I'm endowed enough) and 2, I do don't want to get found out about my kink and I'm can't help but think I'd get caught out by posting some of them. 

How did you manage to build up the confidence to post stuff?

I'm not sure if I e posted this in the right thread/forum as I'm new to this site and still learning my way around

I have to agree with the comments on here expressed by the likes of goose and Kupar and others on here. I am also a newbie and I have found everyone to kind, friendly and very supportive. A truly amasing bunch of people. You take your time and you will find that your confidence will grow. Until I met these folks I felt like I was alone with my fetish/kink but I'm not and all the guys here have been so welcoming. Things can only get better for you. One thing you can be absolutely sure of is that no one here will judge you. 

• Love 1

Honestly, your concern was the biggest reason why I hesitated to join the site. I'm still trying to find my way around here, but I think I'll never be brave enough to pee in naughty places (except outdoors lol) let alone film or take videos

Guest ShyPeeMan

@Shybabe I honestly thought the same about posting anything but after I did I found it very liberating. I still won't show my face or tattoos as they're very recognisable but if honestly don't mind showing my privates while I pee. This is still a personal choice so you should only show if you feel comfortable

18 hours ago, Shybabe said:

Honestly, your concern was the biggest reason why I hesitated to join the site. I'm still trying to find my way around here, but I think I'll never be brave enough to pee in naughty places (except outdoors lol) let alone film or take videos

It's really a much more mainstream thing than many people realize. I've got to know so many other women, mainly moms of my sons friends, who often encouraged their boys to pee in naughty places. In time I came to realize that many of these moms did so themselves as well. We're not all as proper as we seem.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, beachmom said:

It's really a much more mainstream thing than many people realize. I've got to know so many other women, mainly moms of my sons friends, who often encouraged their boys to pee in naughty places. In time I came to realize that many of these moms did so themselves as well. We're not all as proper as we seem.

Beachmom, you are so right, my mom was just as you said, my mother would encourage me as a boy to pee in what I now know to be in naughty places and if we were out for a walk she would squat down and have a pee.On occasions she would ask me if I needed to pee and when I said yes, she would then hold it for me and shake it when I had finished, getting a certain amount on her hand. So yes not all mom's are what they seem. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

Beachmom, you are so right, my mom was just as you said, my mother would encourage me as a boy to pee in what I now know to be in naughty places

What kind of places, if you don’t mind me asking?

19 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

What kind of places, if you don’t mind me asking?

I don't mind at all. When I was quite small it tended be quite public like a lot of mother's with small kids but as I grew older they would be as I said when we were out walking the dog in the countryside , we lived in a rural area or sometimes if we were in town  (no cctv in those days) perhaps up an alley way, private but with the hint of maybe being caught. She would always hold my dick even as I got older. 

• Hot 1
28 minutes ago, WaterboyUk said:

if we were in town  (no cctv in those days) perhaps up an alley way, private but with the hint of maybe being caught. She would always hold my dick even as I got older. 

All the cctv these days has a lot to answer for. Sounds like she wanted to get caught. What a jolly decent mother always helping your aim. 

• Cheeky 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 3:02 AM, beachmom said:

It's not at all about how big you are, it's about becoming comfortable with yourself and your thoughts. Would you look away from a flat chested topless woman on the beach or would you admire her for being bold enough to lie out topless?

This. Looking at futanari hentai and trans stuff has made me more comfortable with having a penis, and even proud of its size, but I am still very self conscious about my lack of breasts and my flatter-than-Flat-Stanley ass. And don't even get me started on leg hair!

• Hug 1