Peeing massage

6 minutes ago, Stephen94 said:

Still getting adjusted to this site and not being to shy to post about things haha 

That's the great thing about this site, no judgement from other's. Feel free to post when you feel comfortable 

• Thanks 1

Sounds fun! I doubt my other half would be up for it, but I'd love to know more. For instance, was the person giving the massage using their own or the other's pee, or was it just a mixture? And where did you do it? Bed or floor or table? 

Don't feel under pressure to say any more if you don't want to, of course, and thanks for the post 🙂

Nearest that I have had to this is when my wife has peed on my and I have rubbed it over myself - pee had a slippery feel to it, so I can see that it would make a good massage “oil”.  However, my wife would certainly not want pee used on her and she wouldn’t want to rub her pee into me.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

Contrary to what Alfresco has said, I would think pee would make a very poor massage "oil", worse than water. With the acidity and saltiness I would think it would be quite drying, almost like how skin feels after taking a shower in soapy water (not the initial slipperiness of the soap, but the rough feel after it's washed off).

On the other hand, I could see how having a massage while sitting on the toilet, or lying somewhere that it's OK to pee (or even with a diaper on), could be fun for some people, in that there's no need to hold any tension, whether in the skeleton or in the bladder.

On 10/9/2021 at 6:20 AM, Carb0nBased said:

Contrary to what Alfresco has said, I would think pee would make a very poor massage "oil", worse than water. With the acidity and saltiness I would think it would be quite drying, almost like how skin feels after taking a shower in soapy water (not the initial slipperiness of the soap, but the rough feel after it's washed off).

On the other hand, I could see how having a massage while sitting on the toilet, or lying somewhere that it's OK to pee (or even with a diaper on), could be fun for some people, in that there's no need to hold any tension, whether in the skeleton or in the bladder.

I don’t know what the effects would be after the massage as in whether it would dry the skin out - I was just meaning it is slippery and therefore feels good during the process.   I haven’t tried it for a full massage, so don’t know how successful that would be.

Interesting to see a healthy debate there as to whether it'd be a good or bad massage oil substitute.

If someone has to bravely volunteer to expand the horizons of science and human experience then I guess I could step up as it were.  Only condition is it has to be direct from source.  Now, do you want to do front or back first?

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I don’t know what the effects would be after the massage as in whether it would dry the skin out - I was just meaning it is slippery and therefore feels good during the process.   I haven’t tried it for a full massage, so don’t know how successful that would be.

I don't mean after, I mean when the pee is actually on your skin--I find pee less slippery than water. My pee at least has a very thin and watery consistency, yet the feel is actually sort of astringent if you will. Like for instance I don't feel as though my foreskin glides over the head of my dick any more smoothly after peeing, in fact the sensation is more gliding without the pee. Skin and mucus membranes are naturally a bit "oily" and pee takes some of that away. It's sort of like how a lot of people say sex in a running shower is not nearly as hot as it sounds, as being wet with water actually adds friction.

• Agree 1

@Carb0nBased, that is interesting, I definitely find my pee more slippery that water.   However, I know what you mean about sex in the shower.  My wife and I have had sex in the shower and in the hot tub multiple times and whilst some facets are great, the water does reduce the lubrication as it washes the natural lubrication away.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 6:20 AM, Carb0nBased said:

Urine is actually more of an alkali than an acid, because the urea in pee is hugely disproportionate to the uric acid content. Just saying.

On 11/9/2021 at 3:39 PM, PissOnMyParade said:

Urine is actually more of an alkali than an acid, because the urea in pee is hugely disproportionate to the uric acid content. Just saying.

That might explain why it is slippery - more like soap?  I'm no chemist though and I'm sure not every alkali is slippery, but I know soap is generally alkaline.

On 11/10/2021 at 4:42 PM, Geepee9 said:

If you mix an alkali with the natural oil in skin it will produce soap which could account for the slippyness. I used to get caustic cleaners on my hands at work and it made them very slippery at first but dried them out within minutes.

And there is the basic chemistry to confirm it.  (Sorry, slight pun there - for those who don't know, alkalis are also bases in chemistry.)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 year later...

I have often done this with my wife.  She will lay on the bed with an extra towel beneath her.  I give her a complete body massage by squirting my pee (I have pretty good control so only squirt a bit at a time) onto her shoulders and rubbing it gently into her skin and then working my way through her back, arms, legs and bum.  I then have her roll over and repeat the process on her front, ending by massaging my pee into her breasts and then her pussy.  By this time we are both so horny that my tongue replaces my fingers in her pussy and massage time turns to sex time.

In my experience, the pee starts very slippery and massages easily and as it dries seems to scrub off any dead skin.  She usually comments how soft her skin feels over the next few days and has not had any issues with her skin drying out..

• Love 1
  • Hot 2