Cleaning after fun

Sadly you don't always live with people who appreciate this fetish,

so whats some good ways to clean puddles/stains, especially of carpets?

Ive found Diy Vinegar + Baking Soda for ones left by pets but wonder if that works if its by a human.

Also whats effective for getting it off wood without any stains? Most of my furniture is wood.

I'd need to be able to get rid of all evidence if I want to have some fun.

Edited by peeingfurry

I personally just try to piss on surfaces that won't require cleaning like the garage floor or outside. I once spent a day nonchalantly pissing in the kitchen, which was very enjoyable, but the cleanup took away the excitement and thrill. So I no longer do that. 

• Agree 3
35 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I personally just try to piss on surfaces that won't require cleaning like the garage floor or outside. I once spent a day nonchalantly pissing in the kitchen, which was very enjoyable, but the cleanup took away the excitement and thrill. So I no longer do that. 

The clean up ruins it for me too

2 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

It's interesting isn't it. I know exactly where you are coming from. But the pleasure of the moment is there. And if you leave it long enough between the pleasure and the clean up, maybe you break the association of the two such that the pleasure isn't spoiled. 

On 10/6/2021 at 11:51 AM, peeingfurry said:

Sadly you don't always live with people who appreciate this fetish,

so whats some good ways to clean puddles/stains, especially of carpets?

Ive found Diy Vinegar + Baking Soda for ones left by pets but wonder if that works if its by a human.

Also whats effective for getting it off wood without any stains? Most of my furniture is wood.

I'd need to be able to get rid of all evidence if I want to have some fun.

I forgot the name of it but it's this special carpet cleaner that breaks down urine and urine stains on carpet, wood, linoleum. You can buy at the store in the pet department I think. It can be used for both animal and human urine is what is says on the bottle 

On 10/8/2021 at 3:01 PM, iliketopiss said:

I forgot the name of it but it's this special carpet cleaner that breaks down urine and urine stains on carpet, wood, linoleum. You can buy at the store in the pet department I think. It can be used for both animal and human urine is what is says on the bottle 

I have some of that because I own a cat and dog. The next time I decide to piss on the kitchen. I'll need to try it. 

When I had an in-unit washer and dryer I used towels and trash bags a lot. I'd lay the trash bags down as a waterproof layer and pee on the towels on top to emulate carpet. Clean up wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so tall and had a powerful stream. It's the splatter that tends to get everywhere and onto more than just the floor. Wouldn't be so bad if there was just a puddle to deal with but the splatter radius is huge and sometimes hard to find. Nothing like cleaning up and taking another look and thinking "Damn I got it all the way over/up there?" Even when I pee into a fairly high walled chamberpot there's still splatters around it, always made me wonder how pissy floors were back then, at that point you might as well just pee on the floor in that space of the room. 🤣

Since I have to store and then haul pissy towels to a laundromat now, I've opted to use pet pee pads. Even then, using a large one, I have put down multiple even if I'm just pissing on the floor in one spot. They're great for sitting/standing on for wetting too.

• Agree 2
10 hours ago, Vassal said:

When I had an in-unit washer and dryer I used towels and trash bags a lot. I'd lay the trash bags down as a waterproof layer and pee on the towels on top to emulate carpet. Clean up wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so tall and had a powerful stream. It's the splatter that tends to get everywhere and onto more than just the floor. Wouldn't be so bad if there was just a puddle to deal with but the splatter radius is huge and sometimes hard to find. Nothing like cleaning up and taking another look and thinking "Damn I got it all the way over/up there?" Even when I pee into a fairly high walled chamberpot there's still splatters around it, always made me wonder how pissy floors were back then, at that point you might as well just pee on the floor in that space of the room. 🤣

Since I have to store and then haul pissy towels to a laundromat now, I've opted to use pet pee pads. Even then, using a large one, I have put down multiple even if I'm just pissing on the floor in one spot. They're great for sitting/standing on for wetting too.

True, my bathroom floor pees splatter a lot and makes me clean more of the floor than where the puddle is.

• Agree 1
31 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

True, my bathroom floor pees splatter a lot and makes me clean more of the floor than where the puddle is.

I use our bathroom mat, it has a waterproof backing and can always be put in the washing machine. I never worry about cleaning up the mat dries out during the day. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Wolf187 said:

My cleaning method is to walk away

while it may not be helpful answer lol, It’s what I find works best for me when I pee somewhere indoors 

I'd love to do that but can't for now

Some sources say Enzyme Based stuff works well to get piss out of anything, i got enzyme based dishsoap but dont know if it would work.

Anyone have experience with that?

Edited by peeingfurry