Pants wetting

On 10/5/2021 at 2:05 PM, Pisspants said:

I love to pee in my tight green pants then slide over 3 more jeans pissing all of them slowly holding desperate as piss spurts out in hot gushes on my tight soaking Ass and laying and playing in the hot smelly urine till it drys

Unbelievably hot 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest ShyPeeMan

I find anything tight is great for wetting. The tighter the better. Big fan of tight lycra cycling shorts. Love the feeling of letting go in them while I'm still pedalling and feeling my warm piss run down my thigh.

14 hours ago, ShyPeeMan said:

I find anything tight is great for wetting. The tighter the better. Big fan of tight lycra cycling shorts. Love the feeling of letting go in them while I'm still pedalling and feeling my warm piss run down my thigh.

I really enjoy wetting jeans tighter the better nice to feel the pressure pushing through the tight material with a sqealching hiss and the warmth spreading out and up my bum crack, I will also sit on the toilet when I can in my bathing suit letting go feeling it quickly spread everywhere before it tinkles into the water below..

Black leggins or shorts which don't show that you are wet. Swimwear is great as well. Basically anything that allows me to blend in while being wet. 
Rain trousers or generally water proof pants are fun as well because it just drains away and nobody sees anything. (But i don't like the plasticy sound they make when walking) 

Colors like @Pifam showed are great when you want to put on a show. 

• 5 months later...