Newbie :) F/28 Snow Pissing

Zoe Rose

On 10/5/2021 at 7:15 PM, Zoe Rose said:

Id love to piss in front of you or on a vid for you that shit turns me on!!

I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE to have you pissing so close to my face that you would be straight up pissing in my face as I eat the yellow snow...💛 I'd LOVE to eat, suck and lick your beautiful, wet, piss spraying, horny pussy too! Would be very epically, explosively orgasmic if you orgasmed while pissing and being eaten and sucked on. My rock hard horny dick would be spurting hot cum ropes everywhere! You sound very hot! I'd love to see your pictures and videos. 😃

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2021 at 6:22 PM, Zoe Rose said:

Hi! Im new here just wanted to say hey! Wondering if theres people who like peeing in the snow?! Im looking forward to winter just for that! Haha 

Hey! I live in Montreal and the snow has arrived ... although it's been melting today 😞 However, I am sure you already had the opportunity to pee in the snow since you posted your message. I just did an hour ago 😉 You ever pee in the snow when you go in a park ? or it's mostly in your backyard?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 11:22 PM, Zoe Rose said:

Hi! Im new here just wanted to say hey! Wondering if theres people who like peeing in the snow?! Im looking forward to winter just for that! Haha 

Welcome to the site. I love to piss outdoors and have pissed in the snow in the garden. 

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@kiann  - It's great to see you being so welcoming - although some of the posts you're commenting on are from members who haven't used the forum in six months or more.

Hi @gldenwetgoose I didn't notice that , I just went through the introductions and replied to some of them. 

First time for me in this forum.

Nice to meet you btw ! 😊

17 minutes ago, kiann said:

Hi @gldenwetgoose I didn't notice that , I just went through the introductions and replied to some of them. 

First time for me in this forum.

Nice to meet you btw ! 😊

Likewise and welcome.   If you hover a mouse over the username it will tell you when they last signed in here.

• Like 1