Newbie :) F/28 Snow Pissing

Zoe Rose

3 hours ago, Zoe Rose said:

Somebody gave me a Sheewee as a joke gift once. They didnt know how good of a gift it actually was! But i still never managed to write my name haha

All I can say is practice, practice, practice.

Of course, you can always ask for direction.

12 hours ago, Zoe Rose said:

Hi! Im new here just wanted to say hey! Wondering if theres people who like peeing in the snow?! Im looking forward to winter just for that! Haha 

I love pissing in the snow.... and yellow snow cones too! Would be fun to have a big snow pissing party! I'd totally love to watch the girls piss!

Edited by PissBoner
  • Love 1

Hi and a huge welcome to the site. You’re definitely not alone - maybe the one good thing about winter???

If you type ‘snow’ or similar terms into the search bar you should find lots of material to meet your interests, whether it be discussion, fiction or male & female pictures and video links - happy browsing. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, PissBoner said:

I love pissing in the snow.... and yellow snow cones too! Would be fun to have a big snow pissing party! I'd totally love to watch the girls piss!

Id love to piss in front of you or on a vid for you that shit turns me on!!

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 3
13 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi and a huge welcome to the site. You’re definitely not alone - maybe the one good thing about winter???

If you type ‘snow’ or similar terms into the search bar you should find lots of material to meet your interests, whether it be discussion, fiction or male & female pictures and video links - happy browsing. 

Thank you! What are you into? 😊

3 hours ago, Zoe Rose said:

Thank you! What are you into? 😊

Me...?   I'm a huge fan of female pee... desperation, holding, naughty or deliberate peeing. Sometimes accidents.  Only thing is, it has to be enjoyable for the lady involved.  Real upset and trauma is a turn-off but as long as she can laugh about it (or preferably more than just laugh) then that's good for me.

I do enjoy similar myself, circumstances say it has to be a solo sport generally - but never say never.   Thanks for asking! 

• Agree 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Me...?   I'm a huge fan of female pee... desperation, holding, naughty or deliberate peeing. Sometimes accidents.  Only thing is, it has to be enjoyable for the lady involved.  Real upset and trauma is a turn-off but as long as she can laugh about it (or preferably more than just laugh) then that's good for me.

I do enjoy similar myself, circumstances say it has to be a solo sport generally - but never say never.   Thanks for asking! 

Same here, love to see a desperation video especially when they are holding their crouch and they pee through their fingers

On 10/5/2021 at 12:22 AM, Zoe Rose said:

Hi! Im new here just wanted to say hey! Wondering if theres people who like peeing in the snow?! Im looking forward to winter just for that! Haha 

Lovely!!! Probably my pussy doesn't feel comfortable in low temperatures; I will soak room furniture while watching you pee in the snow, Hun! 😜

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/4/2021 at 4:22 PM, Zoe Rose said:

Hello and welcome from another Canadian, from Saskatchewan lol. Ive pissed in the snow more times than I can count lol

• Like 2