Did you have a favourite pee channel or video on youtube?

Youtube was definitely a starting point for exploring my kink back in the day. I particularly remember a channel from around 2013 called evaflow that I really liked, but I also remember another video which was a woman sitting on some caravan steps talking about pee and then peeing into the grass. Its unfortunate that a lot of these videos aren't around anymore, I always liked how nonchalant they usually were.

What were your favourites?

I do like youtube for pee content.   It doesn't bother me that it is not explicit, I just love the fact that most peeing on there is totally real cases of people needing to pee and doing so either in back alleys or car parks or whatever.

• Agree 1

I remember this one video where there was a gay couple pissing into a bucket together.  It wasn't a pee channel, it was part of some series of videos where they were doing stuff together and I guess one of the ideas was to pee together.  It was filmed from the waist up, so you couldn't see their dicks or streams but you could kinda hear their streams hitting the inside of the bucket.  I really enjoyed that video, but I wished I could have seen the full view instead of just from the waist up.

I remember there was this man who wasn't too popular on youtube, and his videos were kinda all over the place. But I noticed the ones that were downvoted the most had a scene where he peed somewhere random and laughed about it. He'd point his cock at the wall of his bedroom and pee on the wall, and then let out this hearty belly laugh. I got off to it so many times in highschool. I don't remember the name of the channel though. 

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/5/2021 at 12:11 PM, NortheastPeeFan said:

I remember this one video where there was a gay couple pissing into a bucket together.  It wasn't a pee channel, it was part of some series of videos where they were doing stuff together and I guess one of the ideas was to pee together.  It was filmed from the waist up, so you couldn't see their dicks or streams but you could kinda hear their streams hitting the inside of the bucket.  I really enjoyed that video, but I wished I could have seen the full view instead of just from the waist up.

This is the video!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Guest ShyPeeMan
On 10/4/2021 at 5:58 AM, Princessandthepee said:

Youtube was definitely a starting point for exploring my kink back in the day. I particularly remember a channel from around 2013 called evaflow that I really liked, but I also remember another video which was a woman sitting on some caravan steps talking about pee and then peeing into the grass. Its unfortunate that a lot of these videos aren't around anymore, I always liked how nonchalant they usually were.

What were your favourites?

I used to watch wettingvideo.ml, that had some good stuff on it

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 3:21 PM, peemanek said:

I like the cctv from russia in staircase and elevators. people piss there like its  mormal thing to do when you need to pee.

I love those vids too. No gender separation, noone to judge you for it, just a nice semi-public spot to tinkle where it will definitely leave a long-lasting mark. Seems like a dream

• Like 1

Back then those youtube style video platforms pretty much introduced me to peeing videos. Couldn't buy videos at that time due to age and didn't really overlook what platforms where out there but youtube delivered. After i got around how it worked i would upload some private pee vids i got from over the net for the purpose of sharing those with selected users who would share theirs in return. So i finally got the vids to those thumbnails. One user was always sending video recommendations to your youtube inbox, like a youtube peeing newsletter with the newest pee videos from youtube. It always bugged me when i missed a few days and after finally going through those i'd find some of them with promising titles like 'street peeing' to be already deleted.

So those channels where my favourites. The newsletter one was something with 'maximus', one channel was called 'varanacam' and there were some others with good stuff.

Outside of those private vids there was one channel of a girl who was uploading vids of her peeing standing up into a toilet. Almost standing above it, but one time i think she was standing right on the lid. Always filmed from her point of view so all you could see was her legs and feet but that was a good view. Don't remember the channel name though.

Edited by Remi