A Cruel Cruel Summer.

"Go on! Go outside and get some sun." Veronica goaded me. "It's beautiful outside."

"Rich!" Jen set down her book. She lay on the lounge, under the covered portion of the back patio."My dear boyfriend!" She spread her legs. "I await your love." She spread her pussy with her fingers and curled her tongue 

"Jen stop messing with me! Why are lying under here?" I glanced at Liz who lay on a lounge out in the sun.

"I am but a fair city girl." Jen sat up and faced me. "I desire not the dark weathered skin of a peasant." She grabbed my shorts and pulled them down.

"Oh Jen!" I gasped as she tickled my balls and licked my cock. "Maybe I will join you."

Jen scooted over and I sat down next to her. She guided my hand to her swollen clit. "We saw the YouTube video you made here." She stroked my cock, and tickled my balls.

"Would you like to be in one?" I kissed her softly on the cheek.

"No." Jen grinned stupidly and lay back on the lounge.

"Discretion.." My heart pounded as pulled off my shirt and moved into position between Jen's spread legs. Oh my gawd I was really going to fuck her!!!

Jen's shaky hand guided me in. I set a hand on her erect nipple. Her heart was pounding as hard as mine. Birth control was the greatest thing ever!!

"Mm!! Mm!! Mm!!"

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

We were two wild animals, and she was in heat!!

I barely hung on until she began to orgasm. "Oh-ho-ho!!" My body seemed to melt into Jen's 

"That was so fucking horny!" Liz destroyed the mood.

"You can have him next.." Jen sighed.

It took me a second to figure things out."Okay!" I agreed.

I joined Liz on a lounge out in the sun. The sex was slower with Liz. We seemingly tried every possible position. We ultimately finished on our side. I allowed myself to slip into a delicious nap snuggled intoxicatingly with Liz.

When I awoke I was alone on the lounge -- in the sun!. I was going to have a bit of a sunburn.. I dressed quickly and headed inside.

Liz and Jen were in the kitchen -- still naked -- drinking beer.

"Isn't it early to be drinking?" I got myself a glass of water.

"It's almost two o'clock." Veronica said from the dinner table. She was drinking a beer too, but she looked serious and preoccupied.

"We're gonna have a piss contest!" Liz laughed. "Com'on!" She beckoned me giddily to follow.

Jen and Liz rushed over to the big couch that faced the coffee table, the fireplace, and the huge LED TV above. Both girls sat down, spread their legs, and leaned back.

"Okay!" Liz said breathlessly "One.. two.. three!" She released a little fountain that splashed across dirty magazines on the coffee table and arched onto the carpet beyond.

Jen took a breath "Here goes!" She sent a powerful jet of pee all the way across the room. It actually hit the wall to the side of the fireplace.

"Wow Jen!" Liz shrieked. "That was so.."

"So what?"

"So gross!" Liz sat up in a squat and peed a little on the cushion.

Jen tried to pee towards Jen but she didn't have anything left.

Liz and Jen.. drunk -- and still full of energy! 

"I'm going to go and take a shower." 

I tossed my shorts and t-shirt on the bed. Maybe a shower would wake me up.

I adjusted the water and stepped under it. That did feel good!

"We need a shower too!" Jen squealed.

Ah man.. I wasn't really ready to have sex again.

"Mmm.." Jen pressed her naked body against mine and Liz's hands found my cock and balls. Okay.. that did feel good..

We soaked together in the tub after the shower and I fell asleep again. I woke with Jen asleep on my chest, and Liz gone.  

"Don't bother dressing." Jen suggested.

"Okay." I checked myself out in the mirror. "I didn't get a sunburn! I guess my skins dark enough." I noticed that Jen was only a little lighter skinned than me but I didn't say anything.

I felt a bit of an exhibitionistic thrill as I walked naked up to Veronica, at the grill outside. She wore a long red sundress. Veronica smirked at my cock. "Just grilling some steaks, shrimp, and zucchini's."

Liz walked up naked sipping a beer. "Veronica!" Liz grinned madly, "I think Rich wants you to suck his cock!"

I felt myself growing hard. Would Veronica really do it?

Jen walked over to us. "Do it Veronica!" Jen grinned broadly.

Veronica eyed Jen and Liz warily, "What are you two up to?" She put the steaks, shrimp, and zucchini's on a big plate. "If Rich wants some love than maybe he should make the first move." 

It was a little weird because I was totally naked and Veronica was fully dressed. But it also made me feel a little more animalistic and aggressive.  

I moved towards Veronica perhaps a little overly aggressively, grabbed her womanly body, and pulled her close for a kiss. Her kiss was so warm and intimate that I closed my eyes in pleasure. When I opened them again Veronica was kissing her way down my body 

"Oh gawd!" I caught my breath at Veronica started kissing and sucking on my balls. "Oh-ho-ho-ho!" 

"Let's kill him!" Liz laughed. 

"What?" I managed. " Mmm.." Veronica began giving me a blowjob.

Liz squatted on one side and Jen squatted on the other. A blowjob from three girls all at once? They were going to kill me!

I didn't last long. I came inside Veronica's mouth with a ridiculously intense orgasm that felt horny as hell! And yet.. and yet still not as mind blowing as regular sex -- when the woman's body orgasmed along with mine. It left me wanting sex..

Dinner was delicious, but Veronica seemed -- despite the oral sex -- a little distant and preoccupied. Maybe I should have fucked her? Or was that just a guys idiotic solution for every relationship problem?

Veronica got up just as soon as she finished eating. "I'd better go and check on my real estate." 

"Rich.." Liz spoke in a hushed voice, "..Jen and I will take care of the cleanup. Go check on Veronica. She's been a little weird lately."

"Rich!" Jen stopped me. "When you cum in a girl's mouth," Jen giggled, "..does it feel like you're peeing?!"

"It's different!" I laughed. "But not totally different.. I guess it is sort of like peeing in her mouth!"

I had never been upstairs. The stairs were broad and carpeted. I thought I noticed a few subtle stains where Veronica had peed.

A single long hallway ran the length of the upstairs floor, which appeared to consist solely of bedrooms.

The only bedroom with a closed door was the one at the end of the hallway. Veronica obviously wanted her privacy. Was I being inconsiderate by invading that privacy? I took a breath and knocked on the door 

"Rich?! Come on in.." Veronica sighed morosely.

I pushed the door open. Veronica sat at a desk in front of a computer screen wiping the tears from her eyes. On the screen was a picture of a woman's mutilated body.

"Nick?"

Veronica nodded, "I'm sure he's the one sending me these pictures. He likes to shock women."

"Have you reported him?"

Veronica nodded again. "He's using my old email addresses. He has the police convinced that I'm trying to frame him.. He's a really good talker.."

"Do you think he's killing those women?"

"I hope not." Veronica's voice shook. "He's using pictures he's getting off of the internet. Rich.." She studied me. "I like having you here… Let's take a shower, make love, and get some sleep."

---------

The dense forest surrounding the huge house gave it an ominous feel in the dark.

An extremely tall figure dressed completely in black opened one of the front doors for me. I stepped inside. A mammoth chandelier perhaps ten feet wide, and ten feet tall hung over the entry foyer. A wide staircase branched in both directions upstairs.

To my right a man in a black suit faced into a walk-in closet. He had his cock out and was peeing into the closet, onto the tile, as he talked to somebody inside.  

I headed through the double wide open doors to my right. The carpet was a plush light pink pile that made me want to take off my shoes. A woman's clothes were scattered on the floor in front of me. Two men lay on their sides with their grey suit pants pulled down. They were savagely double penetrating the nude skinny blonde between them. It was not Liz!

"Richard!" A tall blonde with short hair and full hips called me by name. She smiled as she unbuckled the huge belt that held up her white tight shorts. "There's beer and drinks in the living room.". She almost peed her shorts as she squatted. A thick messy shower of pee sprayed from her hairy pussy onto the carpet.

The huge room in front of us was obviously the 'living room'. Two tall brunettes, who looked like models sat on the edge of a coffee table drinking bottles of beer and talking. Their torn jeans were around their knees and they were clearly peeing on the carpet.

Behind the brunettes, a group of people dressed in black leather sat on the couches, and chairs, talking. Some of the men had whips hanging coiled at their waist. The women all had black hair, heavy black makeup, and looked very goth to me.

Jen entered the room carrying a tray covered with drinks. She was dressed in a black and white french maids outfit.

"Ah, mixed drinks!" One of the men said. The naked woman, scooted off his lap, and he stood up. He unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. "Over here!" He urinated on the carpet.

Jen headed over to him but seemed uncertain of what to do.  

"Set that there!" He pointed to a small table. Jen set the tray down, and he pointed to his dripping cock. She nodded, got down on her knees, and 'cleaned' his cock with her mouth.

A second man got up and began urinating. "Mine too!" He called to Jen.  

Jen waited for him to finish peeing then got down on her knees in front of him. He took one last little squirt in her mouth, then slid the tip in.

"Please!" A third man unzipped his leather pants and pulled out a medium sized cock. He pointed at his cock.

Jen looked confused.

"Hurry!" He pointed urgently at his cock again.

Jen gave the man a pained pleading look -- then got down on her knee. He impatiently slid his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Jen whimpered. Her eyes widened. I could see that she was swallowing.  

"That's mean!"

"Rich, can I borrow your car?" Jen asked.

"Sure."

"They're making her drink..." I watched Jen struggle to swallow as a queue formed behind the man.

"So?" Liz said nonchalantly, "Jen is not your girlfriend."

"Are you my girlfriend?"

"No!" Liz sounded annoyed.

"Who is my girlfriend?!"

"I'll be your girlfriend!" Veronica said sweetly.

I opened my eyes and Veronica smiled at me. "Rich, you woke me. I'm sorry…. Liz and Jen are not serious about you."

"I know..."

VRROOM!! A car revved loudly outside.

"My car!" I jumped up and ran to the window. "Ahhh! Jen and Liz just took my car!"

Veronica frowned, "Liz doesn't drive a stick."

"Yeah.. but apparently Jen does."

• Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...

"You think Nick's going to get angry?"

"Nick's already angry." Veronica thrust a glass of water at me. "Rich, drink this!  You drank so much fucking beer, last night, and puked so much, that you're dehydrated as hell! There's a pitcher of water on the table."

"Are you angry at me?"

"Why would I be angry?  You just had to fuck Jen, and Liz one last time -- because you're so fucking jealous of a couple of spoiled fucking rich kids!  You fucking passed out, face down, in your own fucking puke!  I had to literally fucking carry you up here and give you a fucking shower!   Then I had to fucking carry you to bed!  Why the fuck would I be angry?!" Veronica turned away from me and faced the broken french door window.  

Veronica turned back towards me.  "When you recover from your fucking hangover you can clean up all the fucking broken glass around the house.  These windows all come out.  I want you to take all of the fucking broken windows out to the gate.  I'll call maintenance to get them fixed." 

Veronica stopped for a moment and yanked the arrow out of the couch.  "You can clean up the fucking glass in the foyer too.... My dad has a little shop in the basement.  You can get a roll of plastic, and a stapler, and put the plastic over all the missing windows.  I'm going to get dressed and see if I can clean up the living room.  I think we're going to have another fucking bonfire tonight."

------

I soaked the bed in sweat, but the water helped.  I vowed to never again get so drunk.  Pissing around the room helped me vent the frustration I felt with myself.

Around two o'clock I felt better. Veronica came upstairs, showered with me,  and made love.  She served a simple lunch of soup. Then she took me down to her dad's freaky little workshop.

The workshop seemed to be more of a surveillance room than anything else.  There had to be at least twenty computer screens mounted on one wall.  The whole system was turned off, but I imagined that there had to be cameras hidden all over the property -- and inside the house.

Jen had broken just about every window on the backside of the house.  I swept, and vacuumed until four o'clock, then I used a little quad, I found parked on the side of the house, to cart the windows out to the gate.

I wasn't done covering the window, and french door openings, until almost eight.  It gave me time to think.  Veronica was right, Jen and Liz's rich boyfriends, were just 'kids'.  I was a full grown man feeling jealous of kids!  But, why did it seem like they had it more 'together' than me?

I only ventured a glance at the remains of the trashed living room.  It had been shocking, disturbing, and even a little upsetting -- but the sex was unbelievable.  I showered and changed into clean clothes, in my bedroom.

I found Veronica in the kitchen.  "Rich, have some lemonade.  It's just regular, non-alcoholic lemonade."

"Sure, thanks!" I unzipped, pulled out my cock, and took aim at the puddle, and tissue, on the floor.

"You're not going to piss in my face, or my mouth?" Veronica sounded disappointed.

"Nah!" I laughed as I peed. "I never really pictured myself as the domination sort.  Veronica do you think the whole submissive female, dominant male thing, evolved from early humans need to reproduce?  The females who submitted to the males got pregnant, and had kids.."

"And the males who were more dominant reproduced at a greater rate." Veronica cut in.

"Exactly!" I took the glass of lemonade that Veronica had filled for me.  "I think you want me to be more dominant."

"I want you to cook dinner!" Veronica laughed. "I made a salad, but you can grill the steaks, and eggplant."

"Sure!" I set the lemonade down and gave Veronica an aggressive hug, and a kiss.

"Rich, help me move one of the couches outside."

"Sure." 

Liz hadn't totally destroyed the couch, but she had given, the formally beautiful couch, more than a few vicious chops.  The only furniture left in the living room was a couch, and two recliners.

Veronica had added a few broken end tables, a loveseat,  and more railing pieces to the charred metal remains of the piano.  We set the couch on top.

I grabbed Veronica in the dining room, and kissed her. "We're going to have a decent sized bonfire."

"Well.." Veronica eyed the axe leaning against the back of our one remaining couch and smirked at me. "Want to chop up a few of the dining room chairs, and add them to the pile?"

My heart beat faster.  "Sure…" I picked up a chair.

"No!" Veronica ran over and grabbed the axe.. "Just chop them up here!"

"But I could hit the table!"

"So?' Veronica walked towards me with a smirk on her face. "Get back!" She wound up with the axe. CHUNK! She drove the axe into the top of the dining room table. CHUNK! CHUNK! The axe stuck on the third blow, and put a crack down the center. "Don't fucking worry about it!"

I chopped up four chairs, but left the remaining two.  Then I planted the axe in the wall for good measure.

-----

"The candles are a nice touch." Veronica sat down on my lap. "Why'd you move the lounge over there." 

"It seems like a nice location to get you pregnant." I rubbed Veronica's wet crotch. "Oh, that's warm." I peed my own pants as Veronica peed on me.

"You want to get me pregnant?"

"I find the idea a turn-on." I watched the fire burn.

"Me too." Veronica agreed.

"Veronica,  is that a real compound hunting bow, over there?"

"Sure is!" Veronica laughed. "Jen even wore a wrist protector."

"I didn't even notice.."

"Ever shot one?"

"No."

"It's got quite a pull.  I'll show you after dinner."

When we were done eating Veronica chucked the dirty plates into the bonfire.

I looked at the surprisingly large pile of arrows Veronica had collected. "Wow, where did Jen get all of these arrows?"

"I don't know, I think she found every arrow my dad ever had.'

"It's a good thing you didn't burn them!"

"I would never burn them!" Veronica snickered, "These are way too much fun!" She raised the bow and shot an arrow into the side of the house.  Then she let me shoot a couple.

"Want to shoot more?"

"No!" I grabbed Veronica. "I want your  body. Your shapely rear.. your child-bearing hips!" I rubbed softly over her mound, and between her legs. "Let's make a baby!" We fucked like animals as the crackling furniture burned.

--------

"Rich.." Veronica watched as I cooked french toast.  She aimed the hunting bow at a painting in the dining room. Thunk!

"Yeah?" 

Rich, Nick's Rivian was weird.  It rode like a heavily loaded pickup truck.." Veronica concentrated.  Thunk!  'It had no power, and the battery never lasted very long."

"Rivian's aren't very good?" I piled the french toast on a plate, and grabbed the plate with the eggs.  Veronica waited for me as I carried the food to the dining table 

"Rivian's are great."  Veronica aimed the bow into the kitchen. CRASH! The arrow lodged into an upper kitchen cabinet doors.  She smiled with satisfaction. "Rich, Nick had something heavy hidden in the truck!"

"Like... gold or silver?"

CRASH! "Like gold." Veronica set the bow down, removed the quiver of arrows, and walked over to the table. "Mm, that looks pretty good.  I should have had you take over cooking a long time ago."

"Thanks!" 

"Rich are you a very good fighter?"

I snickered, "I've never lost a fight, but the last fight I was in was in Junior High."

"Do you know any martial arts?"

"Yeah! I'm a black belt in Karate."

"You're an expert?"

"No way!" I laughed. "It just means I have mastered the techniques and moves.  Just because I can correctly kick, and punch, properly doesn't mean that I'm any good.  It's like tennis.  You learn how to hit forehands, backhands, serves, volleys -- but it takes more than that to be a champ.  

"You played tennis?"

"Yeah.. tennis, basketball...  I ran middle distance in track."

"I played ice hockey.." Veronica almost whispered.

"Really? I've never played that.  I've never even ice skated."

"Yeah, but you're from California."  Veronica took a deep breath. "Would you like to camp out tonight?" She stood up and pulled down her jeans.  "Sleep in a tent, cook our food on a little kettle grill….. Fuck me in front of a roaring fire?" 

I looked at Veronica's hairy pussy. "In the woods?" 

"No." Veronica sat back down. "In the front yard." 

"Okay, sure.  Why not?" I listened to Veronica's pee splash noisily on the area rug under the table. "But you know," I finished my french toast, and took a sip of coffee. "..we're kinda running out of food.  We're gonna need to go shopping."

Veronica got up and grabbed the bow. "We're fine.  We can have pizza for lunch, and hamburgers for dinner.  She aimed the arrow at the center of the china cabinet. CRASH! Bing! Ting! The arrow broke the glass, the plate behind it-- and knocked down, and broke, the plates on either side.

I walked over to the broken china cabinet.  "I guess that would give us an excuse to go to town tomorrow." I pulled my cock out and aimed it through the broken glass. 

"We'll go to town tomorrow!" Veronica smirked as I made the mess even bigger.  

"What do you want to do today?  Wanna take a hike, and go for a ride in my Ferrari?"

"Sounds perfect." Veronica aimed the bow into the living room.

---------

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Definitely a different storyline to average and some excellent stuff in there.   Several twists and snippets to get the reader thinking about what might be - some I saw things coming, others not so much..   A good way of writing and a lot of fun.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Definitely a different storyline to average and some excellent stuff in there.   Several twists and snippets to get the reader thinking about what might be - some I saw things coming, others not so much..   A good way of writing and a lot of fun.

Thank you, I had fun writing this one.