Do y'all know the best places to pee in your room?

So my parents, me, and grandparents all live together. That means that someone is almost ALWAYS home. I like to pee in places I shouldn't but I never have the house to myself and my grandma can be nosy. What are some naughty places to pee in your room or have some fun with the least amount of risk? I mean, I know that there is always risk with this sort of thing but I don't mind taking my chances if I find a really good idea. My parents are gone a lot so I have the upstairs and my bedroom to myself. Any ideas? I need really creative ones. I'll try almost anything. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, iliketopiss said:

So my parents, me, and grandparents all live together. That means that someone is almost ALWAYS home. I like to pee in places I shouldn't but I never have the house to myself and my grandma can be nosy. What are some naughty places to pee in your room or have some fun with the least amount of risk? I mean, I know that there is always risk with this sort of thing but I don't mind taking my chances if I find a really good idea. My parents are gone a lot so I have the upstairs and my bedroom to myself. Any ideas? I need really creative ones. I'll try almost anything. 

Piss in your dresser drawers on your clothes. Then just put them in with the rest of your laundry. You could also piss in your laundry hamper, on your laundry pile or spray it under your bed. Another good one is to piss on the plants that will soak into the soil planter pot. 

Are you at an age where you get involved in chores around the house, cleaning, laundry that kind of thing?  Do you mind me asking how old you are?  Maybe if you're cleaning or doing laundry there's options for being naughty and then cleaning after?

I would suggest laundry basket. I've had a pee in my dirty laundry before while my house was full and I put them straight into the washing machine right after and no one noticed. What about piling up your laundry/bedsheets on the floor and then peeing on them? As long as they make it into the wash right away you should be good to go. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2

I would suggest using a pile of towels or laundry that needs washing and piling it up and going there and then sticking them in the wash. Or maybe standing over the laundry basket before taking it down. Failing that you could use those absorbent bed mats to put down and pee over them and just discard them to save the carpet. If however you want to wet the carpet, then I’d say around the edge of the bed is good or under some easy to move furniture. You could also buy a rug for your room and go on it or under it. However I’d be cautious about the smell or forever having to clean it up. 

• Hot 1

The cover of night is your friend here, which can be difficult with everyone's schedules. I would use junk towels to pee on/into and store them in a garbage bag until I had a free chance to wash them, usually as everyone went to bed. Alternatively you could just throw them in with your laundry like others have suggested.

Containers work really well but admittedly work better for guys. I would have wide mouthed bottles I could stick my cock in and pee and dump them into the sink or toilet when everyone was asleep. You could do the same with a trash can! Depending on how your trash situation is you could even pee in it with garbage in there and throw out the pee soaked contents or just dump and wash it at night. 

You can also pee outside of your bedroom by using the window if you have enough cover or make up excuses to go to a car and pee outside somewhere.

There's still loads of places you could pee in the bathroom behind a closed door that isn't the toilet, like the sink, bathtub, trash can etc. Clean is also a lot easier in a bathroom if you want to piss directly onto the floor too. 

Lots of good suggestions here.   I would agree with @pop-a-squat that between the bed and the wall is a good one.  When I lived at home, I used to pee down the back of the bed quite often.    I also used this trick when staying at a friends house - I didn't want to wake the house by going to the toilet in the night, so I stuck my dick down the gap at the side of the bed that was against the wall and peed down the wall.  The pee flowed quietly down the wall to the carpet and nobody was any the wiser - at least nobody ever mentioned it to me afterwards.  Maybe not quite so easy for a lady though.

You can definitely use anything that is plumbed in; sink, shower, bath, washing machine, dishwasher etc.   You could even use the toilet in an unconventional way by taking the lid off the cistern and peeing in there.  Obviously the dishwasher and washing machine might be difficult if there are people around, but can be done - if you are loading the dishwasher, you have the front folded down, if you wear a suitable skirt with no underwear, you can load the dishes, load the detergent etc., then squat over the open door and pee onto it.   If you hear anyone approaching, you cut the flow, stand up and immediately shut the door to start the machine.  It is quite satisfying to see a pint of pee sat on the open door, then watch it slosh into the machine as you shut the door.  Washing machine may be a bit difficult for a female unless it is a top loader - I tend to pee in the detergent drawer or directly into the drum, but for you, it may be better to pee directly onto towels or laundry and then put them in the machine.

Plants are another good one.

You can get a lot of fun an no mess by peeing outside in the garden if you have one.  You can be quite discrete if you wear the right clothes so you sit on a step or even just crouch down and you can pee without it being obvious what you are doing.

And of course, you can do as others have said and pee in containers or your rubbish bin.   I often sit at my desk and pee in a pint glass or mug.  I also sometimes just pee in the bin under the desk.  Later on when convenient, I pour the excess liquid down the sink and throw the wet rubbish in the outside bin.

Sometimes on bin day, I pee in the kitchen bin and then throw the whole bag, pee and all into the outside bin.

• Like 3

Depends on how dirty it may be.

Of course u can use containers to pee in and empty it in the toilet.

Against your door can also be an option if u can pee standing up. Just place a towel under the door (maybe opened) and let it go against it. If u hear somebody coming close the door and try to hide the towel quickly.

Paper is a bit absorbent. So if u have a full paper bin u could empty the half of it, spray some pee over it and place the paper back to hide the pee.

Same u could do with the trash bin.

U would also know already that the mattress is very absorbent. Flip it over.

Ounce we had a challenge here to piss in a rubber glove. When they are emptied they are very small and very easy to trash. Plastic bags works the same but could be a bit noisy.

Old clothes that needs to be trashed can also be peed on. It doesnt matter as they need to trashed anyway.

The biggest challenge might be to wash or trash stuff. But that depends completely on your situation. 

If u need more ideas or some help, please feel free to ask.

Every floor thats hard surface.

In a drawer is also a good option. If you fear that it will take damage you could cover it with plastic wrap or something similar inside beforehand so nothing will leak out. Once you are in a naughty mood and need to pee you just open the drawer, pee in it and close it without worrying about cleaning up right away cause the provisional cover will protect it from soaking up the pee or leaking. Meaning you can use the time for yourself enjoying the presence of your naughty mess for a while. 😉

Depending on how your house is set up and where your area is you could pee out of the window. 

Pee in the washing mashine or on your dirty clothes before you wash them. If you don't wash them yourself you can still pee on them but wash them with water afterwards before you put those in the laundry.

• Like 1