3 minutes ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

So, despite my pee fetish heavily involving peeing outside, I've only ever peed outside once or twice in my life and that was when I was a kid.  I've been wanting to pee outside as an adult, but as I have said in the past I do not live in a place where I can do this, or so I thought.  I still live with my mom and have neighbors on all sides, so peeing outside in my own backyard seemed impossible (even though we have a fenced in yard), until I noticed a a part of the yard that is in a position that should obscure me from view of the neighbors.  I noticed an opportunity to try out this idea recently when my mom was out of the house and no neighbors were outside.  The area is just a patch of grass with a couple wildflowers here and there (no trees or bushes here, sadly).  When the coast was clear, I stepped into my backyard and walked over to where I wanted to pee.  I didn't really have to go yet, but I thought I would try anyway.  It was quite a thrill to unzip my fly outside and whip out my dick outdoors.  Not surprisingly, I couldn't go, so I put my dick away and went back inside.  About an hour later, I actually had to pee, so making sure the coast was clear again, I went to my pee spot, unzipped and...I still couldn't go.  I could feel the pee trying to get out, but it was like my bladder locked up.  I put my dick away again and went back inside for a few minutes before going back to the backyard and trying again.  I almost felt like I was gonna pee, but no stream and no relief, not even a drop.  I went back inside and masturbated thinking maybe that would make me need to go more and after cumming and basking in the afterglow a bit, I went back outside and tried again.  A tiny drop of pee escaped my dick, but still no stream.  I went back inside and was about to give up and use the toilet when I decided to give it one more try.  Returning to the backyard, I tried again and managed a short, weak stream, landing on the grass below.  I tried to keep peeing, but my bladder locked up again, so I still wasn't fully relieved.  I did look down and saw that a couple of blades of grass were wet with my piss, the memory of which admittedly turns me on whenever I think of it.  I went back inside to use the toilet so I could finish emptying my bladder, but I eventually decided to try going outside once again, but was only able to produce a single drop of pee.  I finally gave up and used the toilet after that.

I'm honestly surprised and disappointed that I wasn't able to fully empty my bladder outside.  After conquering my issue with peeing at urinals, I thought I could piss on/In anything.  This experience reminded me of those early days of teaching myself how to use the urinals (bladder locking up, only being able to produce a drop or a very short or weak stream, having to give up and use the toilet).  I guess much like using the urinals, peeing outside is something I am going to have to train myself how to do.  Still I guess I should be happy that I was able to produce a stream, albeit a weak one, and can now technically say I pissed outside as an adult. 

Try getting really desperate to piss. If you premeditate the idea you may get a hard dick etc, this will make it worse. 

• Like 1
On 9/27/2021 at 12:38 AM, NortheastPeeFan said:

So, despite my pee fetish heavily involving peeing outside, I've only ever peed outside once or twice in my life and that was when I was a kid.  I've been wanting to pee outside as an adult, but as I have said in the past I do not live in a place where I can do this, or so I thought.  I still live with my mom and have neighbors on all sides, so peeing outside in my own backyard seemed impossible (even though we have a fenced in yard), until I noticed a a part of the yard that is in a position that should obscure me from view of the neighbors.  I noticed an opportunity to try out this idea recently when my mom was out of the house and no neighbors were outside.  The area is just a patch of grass with a couple wildflowers here and there (no trees or bushes here, sadly).  When the coast was clear, I stepped into my backyard and walked over to where I wanted to pee.  I didn't really have to go yet, but I thought I would try anyway.  It was quite a thrill to unzip my fly outside and whip out my dick outdoors.  Not surprisingly, I couldn't go, so I put my dick away and went back inside.  About an hour later, I actually had to pee, so making sure the coast was clear again, I went to my pee spot, unzipped and...I still couldn't go.  I could feel the pee trying to get out, but it was like my bladder locked up.  I put my dick away again and went back inside for a few minutes before going back to the backyard and trying again.  I almost felt like I was gonna pee, but no stream and no relief, not even a drop.  I went back inside and masturbated thinking maybe that would make me need to go more and after cumming and basking in the afterglow a bit, I went back outside and tried again.  A tiny drop of pee escaped my dick, but still no stream.  I went back inside and was about to give up and use the toilet when I decided to give it one more try.  Returning to the backyard, I tried again and managed a short, weak stream, landing on the grass below.  I tried to keep peeing, but my bladder locked up again, so I still wasn't fully relieved.  I did look down and saw that a couple of blades of grass were wet with my piss, the memory of which admittedly turns me on whenever I think of it.  I went back inside to use the toilet so I could finish emptying my bladder, but I eventually decided to try going outside once again, but was only able to produce a single drop of pee.  I finally gave up and used the toilet after that.

I'm honestly surprised and disappointed that I wasn't able to fully empty my bladder outside.  After conquering my issue with peeing at urinals, I thought I could piss on/In anything.  This experience reminded me of those early days of teaching myself how to use the urinals (bladder locking up, only being able to produce a drop or a very short or weak stream, having to give up and use the toilet).  I guess much like using the urinals, peeing outside is something I am going to have to train myself how to do.  Still I guess I should be happy that I was able to produce a stream, albeit a weak one, and can now technically say I pissed outside as an adult. 

The first steps are the hardest, it's great you took the first steps to pissing outside. Having never had the opportunity before had possibly made some road blocks, but we are all here to support you. Keep us updated please

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
11 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

Big thanks to everyone for being supportive.  I will keep this thread updated with any progress that I make.

Actually, you might be surprised to learn that most moms aren't opposed to their sons peeing outside in the yard. Many mothering, parenting websites have discussions on the subject. This babycenter poll shows just over 3/4's of mom's "let their boys pee outside."  

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a69857843/boys-peeing-outside

11 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Well done! And I am slightly hard from reading this!! 😏

Thanks!  Glad you liked what you read. 😉

11 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

Might do a round 2 later if the timing works out.

I did indeed pee in the backyard again about an hour after that post.  It was a bit harder to calm my mind and distract myself since I was still riding on the high of my previous outdoor pee, but eventually I was able to pee.  This time, however, my stream was at full strength and I was able to fully empty my bladder just like I would at a toilet or urinal.  I focused my stream on a group of wildflowers and the surrounding grass.  It felt nice to be able to do this and I am happy I did it.  I feel kind of proud of myself too.

• Like 2
On 10/3/2021 at 6:05 AM, NortheastPeeFan said:

Thanks!  Glad you liked what you read. 😉

I did indeed pee in the backyard again about an hour after that post.  It was a bit harder to calm my mind and distract myself since I was still riding on the high of my previous outdoor pee, but eventually I was able to pee.  This time, however, my stream was at full strength and I was able to fully empty my bladder just like I would at a toilet or urinal.  I focused my stream on a group of wildflowers and the surrounding grass.  It felt nice to be able to do this and I am happy I did it.  I feel kind of proud of myself too.

Well done, I’m sure it’ll only get easier the more you do it. I have similar issues with being able To actually let go unless I’m sat on a toilet. It takeS so much concentration. 

Edited by Peewee123
  • Like 1
On 10/2/2021 at 10:41 AM, NortheastPeeFan said:

Well, the opportunity presented itself once again to me today and the results were excellent!  The urge to pee was stronger than it was last time and once the coast was clear, I walked over to my pee spot and unzipped.  At first only a drop came out, but then I tried using a technique I use at the urinal where I try to think of mundane things to distract my mind from the task at hand (which didn't work last time, but I guess this time I was more easily able to distract myself) and about a minute later I was producing a nice, clear stream.  I sprayed the clovers in front of me and moved my dick around to get some of the wildflowers too.  I wasn't hard when I started, but I will admit that I was by the end.  Once I finished I admired my work and was quite pleased to see the grass, clovers, and wildflowers glistening with my piss.  I was able to empty most of my bladder, but I don't feel like it is all the way empty.  Might do a round 2 later if the timing works out.

Awesome 🙂. Good idea using the distraction technique. This will get easier and easier each time now, I promise lol. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

Well done, I’m sure it’ll only get easier the more you do it. I have similar issues with being able To actually let go unless I’m sat on a toilet. It takeS so much concentration. 

It will get easier now, I promise lol

If a person isn't used to pissing outside it can take alot of concentration to do so. Also breaking the mental barrier is a challenge. By mental barrier I mean the this isn't a toilet so I can't go here. Once you get thru that, well the world is your toilet lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Pissed in the backyard again.  I was on my way home from work and my mom wasn’t home yet, so I went over to my pee area, did my distraction technique again and released a good yellow stream onto the grass.  I had just put my cock away and re did my fly when my mom pulled into the driveway.  She didn’t catch me peeing, but she was surprised to see me coming from the backyard.  I told her I was just out for a walk, which is mostly true since I have to walk from the bus stop to get home and rather than going inside the house I just kept on walking to the backyard.  So, I didn’t get caught, but I feel kind of embarrassed that I almost got caught  and the “high” that I usually get from my backyard pees feels kinda ruined too.  If only the bus hadn’t been running late.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

Pissed in the backyard again.  I was on my way home from work and my mom wasn’t home yet, so I went over to my pee area, did my distraction technique again and released a good yellow stream onto the grass.  I had just put my cock away and re did my fly when my mom pulled into the driveway.  She didn’t catch me peeing, but she was surprised to see me coming from the backyard.  I told her I was just out for a walk, which is mostly true since I have to walk from the bus stop to get home and rather than going inside the house I just kept on walking to the backyard.  So, I didn’t get caught, but I feel kind of embarrassed that I almost got caught  and the “high” that I usually get from my backyard pees feels kinda ruined too.  If only the bus hadn’t been running late.

You don't need to fear "getting caught" most moms quietly approve of men doing so.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Well so glad to hear you don't need your distraction techniques anymore, means your just getting more and more comfortable with pissing outside which is awesome.

I totally understand the 'high' you feel when doing so, I still get this feeling as well lol, iam I've been pissing outside for a long time lol. Seeing men and women pissing outside is arousing for me, love seeing both 

• Love 2
On 10/4/2021 at 12:16 PM, speedy3471 said:

It will get easier now, I promise lol

If a person isn't used to pissing outside it can take alot of concentration to do so. Also breaking the mental barrier is a challenge. By mental barrier I mean the this isn't a toilet so I can't go here. Once you get thru that, well the world is your toilet lol

I had this mental block really bad when I was a kid. 

• 1 month later...

After not having an outdoor piss for awhile partly due to lack of opportunity and partly due to feelings of guilt over said act, I finally had one a few days ago.  I had just woke up and had the house to myself.  So, I stepped out into the backyard and chose a part of the yard that was different, but still obscured me from view of the neighbors.  I then whipped out my dick, aimed and proceeded to piss on a patch of grass and some bricks.  First time I ever had my morning piss outside and it felt great letting that yellow stream flow.  It was satisfying to hearing my piss hit my intended targets and seeing the puddle form on the bricks and the grass becoming wet with my piss.  Once I'm done and back inside I feel like I am on a high.

The guilt hit me later on though.  It's a lot like masturbation guilt where you think to yourself "should I have done that?" and because of that guilt you hold off on masturbating (or at least hold off on masturbating to a particular type of fantasy) again until the urge strikes you and the cycle begins again.  Anyone else ever feel any kind of guilt after an outdoor pee or is it just me?

Edited by NortheastPeeFan
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

Anyone else ever feel any kind of guilt after an outdoor pee or is it just me?

Yes me! I only really get the pee fetish when I’m really turned on. But as soon as I orgasm or pee, then those feelings go and I’m left with the guilt and shame. 

• Hug 2