The Sixthformers

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

It is getting hard to think of new scenarios, so unfortunately it will have to end soon, but not just yet...

I understand. Regardless, I know the ending will be great.

• 4 weeks later...

Right out of a dream. ☺️ I will have to read this story from the start when I have time to. It includes so many things I like and do, like wearing clothes full of dried piss and pissing in bed, and many more things which are huge turn-ons. Being casually filled with cum, having it run down the legs, pissing on each other, so many people involved… You're a great and vivid storyteller. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • 3 months later...

Paulypeeps, 

You have exceeded yourself reaching new heights of naughty here, and I loved it.

I would so love to be Colleen. Wearing skirts commando and with two girls and their mother to fuck. Peeing in a skirt without trying to keep it dry would be great. The only thing I would want to change would be to choose colours where the pee would really stain and watching the 'tide mark' develop as my pee dries. I would then re-wet it for and even better pattern. I am such an exhibitionist!

Lots of love Rikki