The Sixthformers

Erica becomes a woman too, Bryony wets herself in the exam, and there are knickerless girls playing sport.

Part 13

It was Monday so back to school for more exams. Mum brought us in tea so we sat up. Mum paid no attention to our noisy peeing in to our bed as we drunk our tea.

Mum informed us. "Colin has finished his exams now so will be coming to stay on Wednesday. I know you still have some more exams to do so don't let Colin staying here distract you from your studies, and be nice to him. I heard you call him 'specky' and I don't want any of that. He has had laser surgery since that photo was taken you saw on Facebook, so does not even wear glasses now."

It was a bit naughty of us to be having prejudicial thoughts about our stepbrother before even meeting him, but he was a bit silly to post that picture on Facebook where all could see it.

We got ready for school as usual in our uniforms, went down stairs where dad peed on mum and us before we had breakfast, and then mum brushed the white crystals off of our hockey skirts where they had been hanging up all weekend with drying pee on them. 

We had our hockey P.E. assessment first. Bryony was there with some other girls to make up the numbers which was cool. We got changed, and managed to convince Bryony to play without knickers on. In the heat of play it was hard to tell which bare bottom I was seeing as skirts flew up, but I don't think that Miss Jenkins realised that there was another knickerless girl on the team. I was a bit disappointed that the hockey pitch we used had no spectators at all.

At half time Erica and I were chatting with Bryony. "Did you enjoy the game?" I asked her.

"It was fun." Bryony answered. "I was so engrossed I forgot completely that I was knickerless, but now I think about it I felt a lot more liberated. It is so much more comfortable and unrestricting."

Erica started to pee down her legs. "So much more convenient too." She said.

I started to pee down my legs too, and pointed to Erica's ankles so that Bryony would notice the pee starting to discolour Erica's socks.

Erica spoke again. "I love warm pee on my feet. Mmmm..."

Bryony noticed. "I don't think I could do that. In the changing room is one thing, but..."

We left it at that.

After the game ended we went back to the changing room.

I suggested to Bryony. "Try it now before we shower, the only way you know if you will enjoy wetting yourself fully clothed is to try it."

I peed a little down my legs as a demonstration.

I said. "Take your boots off if you are worried about them, borrow mine if you like!"

Bryony said. "What, you mean pee in your boots?"

I started to take off my hockey boots and reassured her. "Of course. They will be fine. In the army they pee in their boots to soften the leather, boots will be O.K."

Bryony took her boots off and put on mine.

Bryony noticed the wetness. "It feels funny putting on wet boots."

Bryony stood for a few seconds, then a little trickle of pee started to run down her leg.

"Just relax." I encouraged. "Let it go and feel the warmth. The harder you pee the hotter it feels.

I heard hissing and pee started to cascade down Bryony's legs.

Erica asked. "How does it feel now?"

Bryony stopped peeing as a puddle started to form around her feet.

"It is lovely and warm."

"Excellent." Erica said.

Bryony sat down and took off my boots, and started to undress. We all undressed and showered.

After showering Bryony was about to put her knickers back on.

I said. "Leave them off. They are not going to expel you in the middle of exams for being knickerless! Here have a pair of stockings."

I passed Bryony my spare pair of hold-up stockings. Bryony tucked her knickers and tights in her kit bag and got dressed in her school uniform, properly knickerless just like Erica and me, and with stockings.

We stayed with Bryony for lunch,  and never spoke about pee at all, just discussing trigonometry and simultaneous equations since we all found them hard and knew that they would crop up in the afternoon exam.

On the way to the exam hall we were just coming up to the toilet when Bryony said. "I am just popping in here..."

Erica said. "I don't think that will be necessary."

I said. "We are going to be wetting ourselves during the exam."

Bryony looked startled and stopped walking. "What, you are going to wet yourselves on purpose in the exam when you could go to the toilet?"

Erica and I said. "Yes."

I added. "Just skip the toilet. You don't have to wet yourself, but, if you get a bit desperate, you can do like us and just wet yourself to get more comfortable. It is not like you are intending to wet yourself on purpose of anything."

Erica added. "If you do need to pee, just tuck your legs under and pee gently so that no one knows."

We walked purposefully past the door to the toilet, and Bryony followed us to the exam hall.

As before we sat in alphabetical order, with Erica and I either side of Bryony.

We had a different invigilator, but she gave the same long boring instructions that no one bothered taking note of. I wrote my name on top of my answer sheet, and just casually let some pee soak in to my skirt. It was nice to be starting the exam wet.

I was determined to get the first question under my belt before doing another wee, so I set to on finding an easy question to answer. I found one with Venn diagrams, and answered it in double quick time to get my first feeling of achievement. While I browsed through the paper for another easy question I celebrated by letting out some more pee, letting it gently trickle off the front of my chair on to the back of my legs until I could feel pee in my shoes.

We were about an hour in when I was feeling a bit of despair at not being able to answer any more questions. As a distraction I glanced at where Erica was sitting, and could see that she had a nice puddle around her feet, I also noticed that Bryony had a puddle around her feet too.

I smiled, and with a new found sense of purpose I found a question on logarithms that was a lot easier than it looked, and celebrated by gently emptying my bladder completely.

At the end of the exam I quickly got my stuff together and rushed my paper to the front, gathering up Bryony on the way. Erica beat us both to hand her paper in first.

Immediately outside the exam hall Bryony was bursting. "I did it, I wet myself in the exam. It felt so naughty to just sit there and wet myself. I couldn't have lasted until the end. My skirt is all wet, I can feel it on my legs."

I smiled.

Erica said. "It is excellent that you did it and enjoyed it. You were very discreet, I would not have noticed you doing it if I had not seen your puddle when I was looking to see if Astrid had made a puddle."

I said. "Hopefully no one will notice the puddles until the caretaker comes in later. What is it like having a wet skirt then?"

Bryony answered. "It feels funny having it brushing my legs like that as we walk, but it is not unpleasant."

We left Bryony to walk home and went to the bus stop. Both Erica and I peed a little down our legs.

We went home and since it was the first opportunity for Erica to have a go with dad we spent the time before tea getting Erica ready in the red Oktoberfest waitress outfit.

Eventually mum called us down to tea, so I quickly peed through my school skirt sitting on the bed before we made our way downstairs to the dining room. Mum was in the lounge being peed on by dad because it was bingo night.

Mum called Erica to the kitchen, and Erica served the dinner. Dad got a special stein of beer with a big head served with kisses from Erica.

We ate our dinner, and then Erica served pudding. Erica, mum, and I ate our pudding quickly, and all eyes were on dad while he ate his. I think he knew we were all waiting for him.

Eventually dad finished, and Erica got up and moved his dish away. Mum got up too and helped Erica turn dad's chair a little to the side. Mum sat back down at the table next to me.

It was time for Erica to get started. She curtseyed, and simultaneously peed a little down her legs, and asked. "Can I get you anything else sir?"

Without waiting for dad to answer she had bent down and was unzipping his trousers.

As I had found she did not need to do much felacio, and almost straight away she climbed up on to dad's lap.

Dad grabbed her hips and Erica put her hands on dad's shoulders, and started to gyrate back and forth, then a little up and down, and then she went up high, paused for a bit, then came down hard.

Erica now started to grunt as she bobbed up and down, and dad started to gasp with the rhythm.

In what seemed like no time at all dad grabbed Erica and held her tight to him as he thrust up inside her.

They sat there for nearly a minute, and then I heard the patter of pee running on to the dining room carpet.

When Erica had finished peeing she climbed off of dad and thanked him, then bent down to do up his trousers.

Dad got up with a now very wet crotch and took his stein of beer to the lounge. Mum got up and started clearing away the plates, and Erica and I went upstairs.

By the time we had got to the top of the stairs Erica's red stockings had cummy streaks on the tops.

In our room I asked Erica. "So, what is it like to be joining us women then?"

"I like the cum running down my legs, I can't believe how gooey I am down there. I wonder when dad will do us again? I can't wait. I hope I cum next time." Said Erica.

Like for me it was a bit of a non-event, but we were both glad we did it and wanted more.

I stayed in my school uniform, and Erica stayed in the bar maid's outfit while we revised until bedtime. We stayed up a little later before mum brought in our Horlicks because we had a day off.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Just in case anyone was having trouble visualising what the sixthformers' school uniform looks like, here it is:-

9.jpg

Nothing better than a few visuals to help us set the scene in our minds.  The girl in the picture is quite pretty but she'd be even hotter with a nice flow of pee running down her legs.  😎

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

Nothing better than a few visuals to help us set the scene in our minds.  The girl in the picture is quite pretty but she'd be even hotter with a nice flow of pee running down her legs.  😎

You are missing the practicality of the outfit, what makes you think that there is no pee trickling discreetly down her legs.

• Cheeky 1

The interesting thing about that uniform is that in most schools you would be sent home for:-

1. Skirt too short.
  2. Skirt too tight.
  3. Blouse not properly buttoned.
  4. Wearing stockings instead of tights or socks.

But for right thinking schools, and there are a few, that is just how the uniform should be worn.

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1
On 10/26/2021 at 11:01 PM, Paulypeeps said:

You are missing the practicality of the outfit, what makes you think that there is no pee trickling discreetly down her legs.

I definitely see the practicality, but practical and attractive don't have to be in opposition.   And I hope there is a hidden flow of pee running down her legs, I just wish I could see it.

It looks even better (both for practicality and sexiness) when you add the no-panties rule.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@Paulypeeps, this is a great story and you have a fantastic way of portraying the characters.   I'd say you also have a brilliant imagination, but I'm getting the feeling that more than a small percentage is based on true experiences.   Love it.  Thank you.

Thank you.

Yes, there is a bit of experience, but quite a lot of imagination in this one. Writing from experience is a bit of a cheat, it is much easier than making things up and working through them. It is all rather fun and inspirational though.

• Love 1