Your Playground

Yes definitely from my point of view, but my wife would not go for it.  I would want a bed, a sofa and an absorbent carpet as a minimum.  I would also like a wet room with hard surfaces and a drain in the middle, so you could do whatever you want and then just hose it down.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, WarmWetting said:

I already do this in my entire apartment. It's only a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in a crappy part of downtown and tbh I don't like my landlord for a list of reasons so I just pee wherever I want and on whatever I want in my apartment and it's really fun. 

Do you spray your piss and cum everywhere? 

• Cheeky 1
19 hours ago, WarmWetting said:

I already do this in my entire apartment. It's only a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in a crappy part of downtown and tbh I don't like my landlord for a list of reasons so I just pee wherever I want and on whatever I want in my apartment and it's really fun. 

It’s not one bathroom. How ever many rooms in your apartment is how many bathrooms there are.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 11:46 PM, WarmWetting said:

Doing it as kind of revenge always is really fun

10 hours ago, peeingfurry said:

I thought of building a home cinema in the basement if ever got a house...but hidden drain under the carpet just to be safe.

Meaning you can just piss there and anything the carpet doesnt catch goes in the drain

I’m conflicted on this. A home cinema might be the only room I would not piss in.

This has always been a fantasy of mine. I've thought of various ways to do it. Best would be to have a wet room with a drain, well preferably two wet rooms. Would love to put carpet in one so all the pee can go somewhere otherwise I've wondered about installing a waterproof layer between carpeting and the floor/subfloor. I'd also want to treat the walls somehow if they're not tile, or at least have tile cover bases along the floor to prevent any pee seeping into the flooring that way. 

However I'll never be able to afford a house or an apartment on my own any time soon (thanks student loans etc.!) so it's a pipe dream. I also don't like having a room that I'd have to hide from visitors. Setting up a pee safe outside space would be another alternative. Plenty of fabric outdoor furniture, outdoor rug etc. Though that would require sufficient cover from neighbors but would add to the thrill.