Where is a place you’ve always wanted to piss in your house?

Granted, I have pissed on my carpet, but that was a one time thing I'll likely never be able to do for the foreseeable future. Thus my answer is still very much the carpet, as it would be nice to be able to take a leak at my desk while playing video games, since bathroom breaks are always such a bother 🤣

I’d like to try going on a sofa while sat watching tv, a bed to save getting up when cozy, my computer chair to save me stopping my game, and just the floor maybe. I’d probably only want to do it once to see what it was like but never would. Wouldn’t want to ruin anything and the clean up spoils the enjoyment. Lol 

Admittedly I have peed in bed and on floors / carpet a number of times in my youth.  As and adult, though I haven't; and would almost certainly enjoy doing so.  Ultimately, I think my first preference, though, would be to simply pee wherever I happen to be whenever I feel the urge to pee...laying in bed, sitting in a desk chair at the computer, sitting on a sofa (while reading or watching TV), standing in the kitchen while cooking...

Oh so many places, definitely peeing off the side of the bed to save getting up (I did this before we changed the carpet, but can’t do it on the new carpet - yet).   I think my favourite would be to stand at the top of the stairs and pee out over the stairs, soaking as many as possible.   I have done this in a few different houses that were going to get demolished but still had carpets and found it was great fun.

I do pee in quite a few places in the house, but always places that can be cleaned up like kitchen floor.

Honestly, i really just want to piss on the wall, preferably one that will show the piss. I enjoy seeing puddles and signs of someone pissing and i think that would extend to me too. I have pissed on the carpet before but it had far too much cleanup for me to ever do it again. Likewise with anywhere in the house tbh

• Love 1
On 9/25/2021 at 4:58 AM, p1ssputz said:

I guess I've got two main places.

1. Floor drains for hot air circulation. I don't live in a house that has them. I lived in a place at one time that did have a large intaek drain, and I used it a few times.
  2. A sofa. I like to lie down and sleep on sofas, and it'd be nice to stick my dick between the cushions and just relax and let it all go without even thinking about it. But that's not something I would do in my house for various cleanup-related reasons. (I would do it somewhere else if I thought I could really get away with it, though. Maybe one day!)

Odd as this might seem for a coincidence standpoint; a few years back I spent some time thinking out / working out how one could modify a sofa so that one could pee between the cushions without having clean-up issues.  What I came up with is: insert / install a funnel into the layer of the sofa below the cushions (on some sofas this would involve cutting a hole into semi-elastic fabric, in others it would involved adjusting / re-configuring springs), connect the narrow / bottom end of the funnel to some sort of container (could be a smaller bucket, some sort of bottle, etc) which could be removed and emptied.