Bed Size correlation to bedwetting

12 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

I always used to size the bed to the room I was in, so I've slept on twin-sized beds (the extra-long ones), full-sized beds, and queen beds. My current room can fit a king, but I own a queen.

I also don't wet my bed. Not worth the trouble and cleanup, personally. I used to do it when I was younger (I had a full-sized bed, and really enjoyed it!) but it's not something I do now. I wouldn't necessarily be above it if I wasn't ruining my bed - I would consider doing it in a motel bed or something if the bed was already in bad condition. I'd also be more likely to consider it if I could actually avoid the cold wetness afterwards, meaning I could still sleep easily - so my ideal would be a motel bed in bad condition, where I could just cut a hole in the mattress, lie down to go to sleep, and just stick myself in the mattress and let loose all night. I'd honestly love to be able to do this now with my bed and my memory foam mattress (the thought of pissing deep inside a mattress and it absorbing everything is a turn-on) but I'm not ruining my bed for that.

If I stayed one night at a motel, a smaller bed would be fine, but if I stayed multiple nights, I'd want a bigger bed so I could use a new hole each night on different areas of the bed.

I guess you could look on Facebook marketplace as many people give mattresses away for free, then have fun for a week or so then bin it!

• Like 1
On 9/24/2021 at 3:30 AM, p1ssputz said:

so my ideal would be a motel bed in bad condition, where I could just cut a hole in the mattress, lie down to go to sleep, and just stick myself in the mattress and let loose all night.

I am with you on that.  I often wish my bed had a hole in it for this purpose, but I have an expensive king size mattress which I am not going to ruin.   My wife would not exactly appreciate it either.   I often think it would be a good bed design to have a hole in he mattress with piping leading to drains or outside so you wouldn’t have to get out of bed to pee, but it would be very satisfying to pee right into the mattress itself and just let it be absorbed.

I have wet my previous mattress a few times, but not whole bladders at a time, usually just spurts.   I have also sometimes done this in hotels and also peed off the side of the bed onto the carpet enough to relieve the pressure and go back to sleep.

Having a hole in the mattress sounds awesome and if I had a dick I would for sure want to do this too. 

HOWEVER I must mention if anyone does intend to do this to their foam mattress please check what it’s made of. A lot are made with fiberglass so uh yes please protect your penis 

• Haha 3
On 9/27/2021 at 1:30 AM, GenericUsername said:

There are companies that make sheets designed for watersports. I’m sure we could convince them to make also mattresses designed to soak and release pee and have a pee hole in the middle.

That's really interesting because it's the first time that I know of its existence, maybe shed some light on it if you know more?