Add to your existing posts

Folks...  all who post here....   A suggestion if I may.

As I look down the list of topics here I can see a lot of posts all containing one video link, or photos.  Often the same people making a new post every time.

Now that's not strictly wrong, but it does mean every time someone makes a new topic, yours get pushed off the first page.  And who looks at the second page?

So instead - how about just keeping a post and adding to it.  Less separate topics, more chance of your post being seen and you getting the reactions you deserve?   Give it a go...

(Site Rule 13. Don't create duplicate topics - instead post in the original to bring it back to life.)

Also - It's quite easy for us staff to bundle up and merge together posts...  If you're one of those people I'm looking at, drop me a PM and I'll happily tidy up for you and put you back on the front page.

• Thanks 3
1 hour ago, mjp83 said:

I'm ok with doing this. Is it worth getting yourself to merge the existing ones together or just start fresh with a new one, or even add new posts to an existing one and continue on with that as the main one?

Whichever you prefer really - you could pick a single one (maybe your ‘my collection of me peeing’ is a good place) and add anything new into it. 

I’m happy also to merge historic posts in - it’s just if there are threads of comments they will all merge in date order. 

27 minutes ago, No Toilet said:

I am probably one of the guilty ones here. Maybe I should start one new thread and add my new video releases to it rather than each in a separate thread.

No intention to make anyone feel guilty -  it’s an option going forwards though 😉

17 hours ago, mjp83 said:

I'm ok with doing this. Is it worth getting yourself to merge the existing ones together or just start fresh with a new one, or even add new posts to an existing one and continue on with that as the main one?

Thanks - and done...   The result is a nice collection of all your clips, pictures and comments under the one thread.  https://peefans.com/topic/13870-my-collection-of-me-peeing/?do=getNewComment

Happy to change the title for you if preferred, and up to you if you'd like to build upon it or start afresh. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/23/2021 at 2:59 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

So instead - how about just keeping a post and adding to it.  Less separate topics, more chance of your post being seen and you getting the reactions you deserve?   Give it a go...

If someone is posting a multi-chaptered story (with chapters released on separate dates), is it better for them to keep adding to the same post or post a new topic for each chapter?

13 minutes ago, RainyDay said:

If someone is posting a multi-chaptered story (with chapters released on separate dates), is it better for them to keep adding to the same post or post a new topic for each chapter?

In this case I think it would be perfectly fine to make a new topic for each chapter. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1