Pool peeing with parents - Then and now

On 9/19/2021 at 1:43 AM, Eliminature said:

My grandmother was not too dissimilar to your parents, Maggie. I've told you the story. She was helping me float in the water at the shallow end with my armbands - I was about four or so. I said "I need a wee-wee!" Well, her reply was "Just do it in the water. I always do. There, nobody can see. Is it coming? Yes? That's a good girl!" 

I must tell you some more about my grandmother, sometime Whilst it wasn't her who taught me how to pee standing up, she encouraged me to do it outside a lot. Also indoors in full view of her and her sister. When she realised that I preferred to stand instead of sit/squat, she encouraged me in this too. Her encouragement only really stopped when my pubic hair started to appear and she could see that it was probably no longer appropriate to take an interest in my peeing outside.

Thanks for telling me this again @Eliminature, as I believe you've now helped me to understand my enthusiasm for pool peeing.  Your grandmother (as you've told us) added "I always do," when encouraging you to do so. On the other hand my parents were more secretive about it, possibly helping me to think of as far more 'naughty'.         

Edited by Maggie_555
  • Like 3
  • Hug 1
  • 4 months later...