What is your piss comfort level in this scenario?

If you were stuck in a longgggg line of traffic that was barely moving and you needed to take a piss, would you get out of the car and use the doors as a shield and pee between them, or would you stand to the side of the road and let whoever see, or would you try to hold it, or would you just take a piss in the car off the seat? What sounds more like “you”? Feel free to write what you’d realistically do and what you’d wish you’d do or wish you’d witness. 

It depends on my mood, a lot of the time I’m content pissing in the car and other times I like to go in front of others on the road....

• Like 3

I find it super hard to piss in traffic so I usually wait but if it's urgent and I have no one in the car with my, I'll have to get into a position where I can completely let go into a cup. My passengers have it easy; They can just go onto the mats or in the seat since there's enough space between the dash and the seat, and it's happened.

• Like 1

I was working on a long haul project in Texas years ago and it could be hours between rest stops so we just got used to standing off the side of the highway and peeing. now days i keep a large water bottle with the top cut off so i can pee in it while driving/ sitting in traffic,

I have seen a few women squat next to there car while stuck in traffic, one of the perks of living in a bid city now.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

If you were stuck in a longgggg line of traffic that was barely moving and you needed to take a piss, would you get out of the car and use the doors as a shield and pee between them, or would you stand to the side of the road and let whoever see, or would you try to hold it, or would you just take a piss in the car off the seat? What sounds more like “you”? Feel free to write what you’d realistically do and what you’d wish you’d do or wish you’d witness. 

It depends on my mood, a lot of the time I’m content pissing in the car and other times I like to go in front of others on the road....

honestly the idea of just pissing in a car on the floor sounds super hot! I would def be comfortable if I was driving with someone like you and would def like to be watched by other people in the car. Positive encouragement by others in the car to just it out on the carpet would also increase my comfort level and make it easier to go.

• Love 1

depends on my mood of the day and the desperation level lol. I might pull over to squat in the shield of my door, but most like I would be more content to piss in my car. When I've done it in the past, I've taken towels I keep in the backseat (for purposes like this but also other uses too) and put them under me and have them soak up my piss. Or if the traffic was slow enough for me to get my pants off then aim it into the floorboard on the mat (more difficult).

• Love 1

While I'll usually pull off the road and step outside my car to pee, I also carry an empty water bottle under the passenger seat. It's come in very useful when I've been stuck in traffic. Long ago I learned how to steer with my knees.

7 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

What I wish I'd be able to do - go out the window while keeping control of the car and not getting piss everywhere. Unfortunately, not realistic.

Hentai IRL

(Pardon me, Mr Moderator, I speak internet slang…)

• Haha 1
Just now, oliver2 said:

Hentai IRL

(Pardon me, Mr Moderator, I speak internet slang…)

.....   Not so much a Mr Moderator feeling the need to moderate - more a case of feeling like an old fart in the face of youth culture.  Some of us were alive when man set foot on the moon don't you know, young man!   😘

• Cheeky 1
7 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I'd wait and see if any guys were standing at the side of the road, then step over and join them. 

That’s a when not an if, I think 😉

My preference would be pee at the side of the road. When I’ve been stuck in this kinda traffic it’s generally not completely stationary but keeps starting and stopping and any rummaging down of jeans and aiming into bottles would inevitably be when that lane of traffic starts moving and the car behind honks impatiently, and, anyway, I don’t mind being seen pissing and anyone who objects to roadside peeing during a traffic delay can bugger off to the same place as the people who think you should pee in the ocean

What I’d like to witness would be a woman persuading a friend that it’s ok to pee at the side of the road then actually doing it.

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

.....   Not so much a Mr Moderator feeling the need to moderate - more a case of feeling like an old fart in the face of youth culture.  Some of us were alive when man set foot on the moon don't you know, young man!   😘

H. G. Wells irl (Maybe Robert Heinlein irl)

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

I would probably hold it as long as possible trying to avoid the inevitable. Especially if I'm the driver. Options are a lot more limited then. Hold maybe try not to pee myself... If it's stand still get out and pee between 2 car doors. As a passenger still hold until I can't and maybe then ask the driver what they'd like me to do to see what level of comfort they were at. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Guest jeanswettingfan

I think it really depends on the situation.  I really do not want to have a public accident so that plays into my decision making.

If I'm on my way home and I know I'll be alone, I'm just going to wet myself in the seat.  Probably end up finishing too lol

If I'm on my way to an event or somewhere where I can't change before I am seen, then I'm hoping out and going outside.

On 9/18/2021 at 10:28 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Probably the first two. Shame there isn't an option for "duck into the woods on the side of the road and hide yourself from cars while you pee" because I would do and have done that before. 

On 9/19/2021 at 2:43 AM, oliver2 said:

That’s a when not an if, I think 😉

My preference would be pee at the side of the road. When I’ve been stuck in this kinda traffic it’s generally not completely stationary but keeps starting and stopping and any rummaging down of jeans and aiming into bottles would inevitably be when that lane of traffic starts moving and the car behind honks impatiently, and, anyway, I don’t mind being seen pissing and anyone who objects to roadside peeing during a traffic delay can bugger off to the same place as the people who think you should pee in the ocean

What I’d like to witness would be a woman persuading a friend that it’s ok to pee at the side of the road then actually doing it.

I persuade men to do so all the time, if you're stuck in traffic that's justification enough for doing so. Men don't need privacy anyway.

• Love 1

I’d hold it and I’ve never really got to the point I can’t hold it. But if I did and traffic was at a standstill, I’d get out and go into the bushes or woods at the side of the road so I can’t be seen. If no woods then I guess between doors as a last resort. 

• Like 2

If the traffic was stop-start, and I was driving then I wouldn't want to get out and leave the car - unless I could safely pull off somewhere.   Therefore, in this situation, if I had one, I'd probably pee in a cup/bottle etc.   The most likely is that I would have one because I rarely travel without drinks and if I needed to pee, it would probably mean that I'd been in the car at least a couple of hours and would have finished my first drink.   I have done this with thermos flask cups and also soft drink cups from takeaways.  Once finished, I put the lid back on and put it in the cup holder.

If the traffic was completely stopped and had been for a long time then I would open the door, swing one leg out and sit on the edge of the seat and pee out onto the tarmac.  That way, people immediately around would know what you were doing, but it is fairly discrete.  

If I was a passenger, I would have no qualms about going and peeing at the edge of the road regardless of who could see.

I lady who used to work for me once got stuck behind an accident on the motorway and she said that she and her female passenger went onto the embankment at the side of the road and took turns to pee whilst the other shielded with a coat.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 7:46 AM, PullbackSoaker said:

I would probably be sheepish and wait to see if other guys found a spot and join them after. If the person in the car behind me pissed against their car or even better squatted down, that is kinda a green light ok for me to do the same. 

I would likely be similar, but chances are, if the traffic is stopped for any length of time, there are dozens of people around who are in the same position and all waiting for someone else to go first - sometimes you just have to go for it and be the trail blazer.  You can pretty much guarantee that others will follow when they see what you do.  

• Agree 1