Reunited at last!

1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

We went back outside after that and decided to pour one final glass of wine for everyone. 

As we kept chatting, the urge to piss started to build. I decided I didn’t wanna leave my seat on the patio, I did however move it a few inches back so I wasn’t under the table anymore and everyone could see what I was about to do.... I decided to pull my panties off completely. I then spread my legs and opened my lips, then I let out a small trickle of piss before letting it all come out like a fast moving waterfall. The way it poured down between my legs onto the concrete, it felt so incredible. Everyone had their eyes on my pussy. I loved every bit of the attention. I finished up and decided to just leave my panties off. I didn’t bother closing my legs. I figured everyone had seen enough so I may as well just let them look some more if they wanted. 

My dad also needed to piss after I went, he decided to be lazy too and piss from his seat. He must not have wanted to risk getting any on his pants because he chose to pull his pants to his knees and then aim his dick between his legs pointing towards the ground. I noticed he was pretty hard.... it took him a moment to get going, he’s pretty good at pissing when he’s erect I guess. He was able to get a steady stream going. He pissed for quite a bit of time. He stopped going and shook his dick off. He pulled his pants up and just went on with the evening. 

My mom and cousin had to piss at the same time. They decided it would be “a bonding moment” to go together side by side. They chose to sit on the patio stairs leading to the house. Both of them pulled their pants down, sat on the steps next to each other, and my mom began tinkling first. Her stream was gentle and slow in the beginning but it ended up flowing out at a steady pace. My cousin then started going and hers came out much stronger. Both of their streams trickled down the few steps beneath them and pooled up on the concrete below. Both of them kept going and the puddle grew bigger and bigger, eventually their puddles grew together making one large piss puddle. They finished and came back to their seats. 

Our neighbor said he was gonna head home but asked if it was okay if he went piss, we told him it’s okay to not ask and just go when he’s around us. We said he can tell us he’s going to go if he wants but it’s unnecessary to ask permission. He must have been feeling a bit naughty as he stood up, didn’t move far from his chair and pulled out his cock and began pissing in front of all of us. He moved it side to side, making as big of a mess as he could. He seemed to be enjoying himself since we are all so open. My dad didn’t look but the rest of us watched him go. 

We went inside and my cousin said she was going to head to bed. I was watching tv with my parents, laying on the couch. I must have fallen asleep. I woke up a few hours later bursting for a piss. I still didn’t have my panties on... I looked around and my dad had fallen asleep in his chair and my mom must have went to her bed. I looked for a place to relieve myself. We have a large potted plant in the living room and I thought it would be fun to hover over it with my ass and pussy and tinkle in the dirt, watering the plant. I got up to walk over to it and the commotion woke my dad up. He said “whatcha doing kiddo?” and I told him I was about to take a piss. He said he also had to go. I said I was about to piss in the plant. He said that sounded like it would be nice and asked if he could go in the same plant while I relieved myself there. I said, “of course”! We got up and I walked to the plant and pulled my skirt out of the way and hovered over it in a high squat and started peeing. It hissed out of my cunt and started soaking the dirt. My dad pulled out his dick and aimed it towards the leaves on the plant. The sound it made hitting the leaves aroused me so much.... it was beautiful. I glanced over my shoulder to catch a quick peak of him taking a leak on the plant. Our piss started to fill the plant, it couldn’t soak in fast enough. We both finished up around the same time and went back to where we were sitting/sleeping and both fell back asleep. 

I’ll share what happened in the morning next.... 😉

Please do, I love that your Dad gets hard, he must be really turned on

• Love 2