Caught Short in the Park

Fabulous sighting.

I know the way you experienced it - viewing passively from a distance is great, but sounds also like one of those scenarios where maybe there's a little conversation potential to be had with the young mother...

"I don't mean to embarrass you at all, I wasn't watching or anything but couldn't help see you go into the trees there - there's really nothing worse is there. I can't tell you how many times I've had to have an emergency wee.  Just wanted you to not feel bad, it happens all the time..."

Now as a completely random stranger, there's that chance she may just walk off the other way looking crimson, but also the chance she may appreciate the reassurance and share more with you.  It may help her feel less embarrassed, more willing next time and perhaps you'd get into one of those fun conversations about outdoor peeing.  Who knows...

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I love peeing into another's pee.

I've often done this with hiking partners. Sometimes I'd wait until she was done, other times we'd pee at the same time.

In one sense, it's very practical not having to stop again fifteen minutes down the trail. On another, it just feels so darn nice. 😁 

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I'd probably have to go and pee on the wet patch she had left. Feeling the hot stream travelling out from beyond my urethra and onto the ground to mingle with hers. 

I love peeing into another's pee.

If there's any place to do this, it would be a trough urinal.  Standing together, peeing together, your pee merging in light of your shared experience.  Some troughs are waterless, so the experience isn't diluted.  
Other possibilities: a large party pissing in an inflatable pool, a couple wetting a particularly large patch on a shared concrete wall, and friends crossing streams.  

• Like 1