Can't get hard while bursting?

Yes - I agree with you on that - depends on the degree of fulness but yes, it's very difficult.

I'm pretty sure it's part of the way our brain controls our bodies on different levels in the same way as a computer control system can prioritise certain tasks over others.

Sometimes we wake up with morning wood where our brain gives us an erection and 'locks' the prostate to help keep hold of an overnight bladder and then there's what you're talking about where the brain decides we need to pee so won't give us an erection, since of course peeing isn't something to be done with an erect cock.

I don't have a magic answer - sorry - but no reason to stop researching...

There was a thread that addressed this not so long ago 🙂 ... though perhaps from the opposite viewpoint (peeing with an erection rather than getting hard when you're bursting)

Edited by Kupar
Clarity, typos
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

The trick is to go a while without masturbating so you will be uncontrollably hard, and wait until you really really have to pee. Usually the body doesn’t care if you’re hard then.

Problem is the first sentence, can't bloody stop.

But I have been busting, not gone for pee and had a fruity invitation and managed to get hard but only once or twice to my knowledge. 

• Haha 1